Easy method of payment receiving... - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mirhasaqib

Easy method of payment receiving...

In my opinion posts payment receive on Yobit is so easy if you done 100 posts then just become account on yobit and login your gmail id and save it on cryptotalk and cryptotalk campaign.

Hello my friend
I think the way to withdraw money is easy, but you have to find a trustworthy broker to ask the elderly members about it and help you, but you must first complete 100 comments and then the comments are paid, you can also create a Yopt account and convert the payments into dollars and make an investment and exchange

There are several easy ways to receive payment.  But if you take it through Coinbase, it will be the most because it is possible to transact money very easily and in a short time.  And using it costs you very little in transaction fees....

The best and easiest way is to register on the yobit platform and connect your own account, and then pay for 20 beneficial posts that receive support after completing a hundred free posts

• +3 1

Welcome my friend
I am trying to collect payments to invest it or to trade on the Yobit platform.
But my friends withdrew by transferring money to their bank accounts.

• +2 1

Thank you so much to share this useful information my friend I want to tell you that this is easy for us to receive the payment but you should not be involved in any scam because this is not allowed on this forum and you will be removed

• +3 1

Welcome, dear friend, the forum sends the winnings to your wallet, and when you enter the wallet, you can send these currencies to anyone you want without complicating

• +2 1

You can easily receive your payments on a yobit 7 days after writing your comments . Then you can store it as Bitcoin or any currency you choose . Or you can transfer it to your bank account .

• +1 1

There is one way only of receiving payments from the campaign, you have to receive it in yobit, there is not give anywhere else. You don't select another wallet or exchange. The other part you say we need to follow others, tell me why is this required, there is no reason to do that, but I followed some users that have made some very good posts that I liked. I am not following randoms for no reason.

It's a simple method to your payment you just have to create your own your yobit account and also link that your account to the email post 20 useful posts in a day after 7 days you will get your payment and also are you can see how many  useful post  have saved.

• +3 1

It is extremely an easy task to make coming from my own brother's crypto discussion, the following simply we could make by commenting and also our own making will be whatever switches into the particular yobit community forum in which we could quickly take action and we will modify the particular Due to the fact the revulsion payment is quite a smaller amount coming from other folks.

If you complete 100 posts then you can take payment from yobit for your daily useful post.  You can be successful by earning money as a result of useful posts sitting at home.

I don't know about those people who didn't give the reputation to see the useful and unique post. I don't like those people. But there are many people who give the good reactions. 

There is no easy method of payment receiving in cryptotalk forum. You only received payment by creating useful post and topics. People can follow anyone if they wished to and also gives positive reputation to who deserves it. 

As i m new here .i m also anxious about the thing that how can we get our payment but a friend of mine told me that i just need to make a youbit account for that and can withdraw my payment at amy time after completing my hundred and twenty posts

First you complete your hundred post tasks.after completing this you can Crete yobit account.. And your payments will SNd cryptotlk to your yobit account snd you will reciv to your currency.

After completing your 100 post you have to be created your yobit account and than through the yobit convert your coins into your descier currency and than with draw your earnings s.

Hello dear friend, sorry to say that I'm also a new member of this forum. I've not received my payment yet. Therefore, I can't tell you about withdrawal of payment. I've not earned yet. Thank you dear.

You can withdraw cryptocurrencies that you get through working on this site to any external wallet, and you can also invest in the services provided by this platform, such as trading and investment box. 

I advise you to clarify the question the next time more than that, my friend, but if you mean the payment method, when you finish the first 100 posts, you will start paying 10talk per post after 7 days, the maximum limit of 20 posts per day.

My friend, you must have read the publishing rules here and how you will be paid, so I will explain to you as you requested how to receive the money after you have linked your account on the forum and your account on yobit with the same Gmail account. You will be paid after a week has passed on the comment. Then the payments will reach the platform and then you will click on send  To the wallet, and this is how the process of receiving your money is completed. I hope I got the answer

Hi dear 

You have to complete 100 posts as a trial and after work for 7 days then you will be able to get money.

People are seeking knowledge here so they comment on a knowlwdgeable post which is useful for them.

So post useful and positive content so that people like your activities.

All the best

Yes, my friend, of course, you must complete 100 posts in order to be able to earn money through youbit There you enter it and take the money you collect and thank you

• +4 1

Dear friends, Cryptotalk Forum pays in an easy way to pay.  Create an account on yobit using the same Gmail password of Cryptotalk on the yobit exchange site that is paid by post in crypto.  Then you pay based on each of your post ratings.

My dear friend, you should search and investigate knowledge and collect information more than search for money. Without knowledge, you will not be able to spread effective topics and rich ideas, nor will you receive payments either, as you must develop your experiences and knowledge in the field of encrypted currencies and you must complete 100 comments and then you will receive payments and can Pull it From the Ubit platform or replace it with any other currency

• +1 1