Easy method of payment receiving... - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mirhasaqib

Easy method of payment receiving...

It is very easy to earn from my brother crypto talk, here only we can earn by commenting and our earning is that which goes into the yobit fourm where we can very easily do it and we will change the Because its withdrow fee is very less from others 

First you want to make 100 free posts. Then you want to make 20 posts regularly. For that posts you will get your payment. For get payment you want to open a yobit account. I hope you will get profits by working crypto currency. 

Greetings, my dear friend, I am a beginner in this forum, and I do not have the information. I hope experienced people will help me in this field. I wish all success and abundant comfort.

Wellcome on this platform 

If you have complete your first 100 trial posts then now you can create your yobit account 

from yobit account you can receive your all money of this platform 

From yobit account withdraw your money in litecoin method because its charged less fees 

Other withdraw method on yobit are expensive like btc

Hello everyone, the best way to receive our payments, is making quality and useful publications, in the case that your posts are not valued positively, not important, just have to keep working with great perseverance and perseverance, and at some point our will be rewarded.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, my friend, you have said exactly right, you first complete your 100 post, then you can easily get your payment through your yobit account .It is very easy to get money from Yobit. Everyone knows about it. 

Greetings to you, my dear friend. This generous platform, and therefore the wallet linked to it, is one of the most secure wallets. So you have to make sure that your hospitalizations will be paid and that no money will be wasted for you here.

After you finish the 100% free post, you have to create your electronic wallet, register your account on it, and enter the world of currency trading well

Do not trust one

Work with caution

• +1 1

My friend, I advise you to collect your coins you earn here, keep them indefinitely until prices go up, and you can withdraw by converting currencies into US dollars, and then you can easily withdraw them. 

• +1 1

I am using yobit and I think it is the best forum for receiving earning and after working 7 days in the  forum start giving you earning and you daily receive your earning I never feel any problem I can easily exchange my Bitcoin with other coin because  it's withdrawal fees are high and then I can I withdraw it.

• +2 1

After your initial 100 trial based posts,  you will recieve payment for your every rated post in yobit account that you linked with cryptotalk while creating your account. From yobit you can convert btc in your local currency for withdrawal.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I just joined this platform of cryptotalk and I don't have information about your topic. I have read all comments to learn and get knowledge about it.

My friend must link your personal account on the yobit site to receive your earnings, and when you open the site, your balance will appear, and you can then withdraw money and convert it into the currency of your country

• +5 1

You need to first complete your hundred useful posts on this forum and then you will be paid for 20 of your useful posts daily. And after that you can receive the payment of 20 of your daily posts and you will receive payment on seventh day.

I do not have knowledge about receiving payment because i have not completed all my task here so I can't be sure about this

Hi everyone well when you complete 100 post you should make yobit account and can make useful post 20 per day can get your profit from yobit and withdraw your profit in your account I suggest please share useful information and knowledge 

• +4 1

well I think there's no point for you to be confuse, when done with your free 100 posts you have to be posting 20 useful posts per day for seven days and you will start receiving your payment for the eight days but you have to create a yobit account where you can withdraw your money easily. 

After completing the first 100 posts, we get paid to post 20 posts daily and we can transfer our payment in dollars to withdraw our money and invite it to our account.

You will not receive your payments successfully and you can develop your experience and provide useful information. Without knowledgeable knowledge you will not be able to create useful and valuable publications.

Welcome, there are several ways through which you can transfer your money to your bank account, either through your account in Yopet or through mining for another currency, or through investment

On 2/7/2021 at 3:11 AM, Mirhasaqib said:

Hy friends 

I hopefull all of you feeling better.

One question for you kindly explain here your opinion.

Describe the easy method of payment receiving?

And I confused after a useful post why people are not following others and like other's?

@Mirhasaqib Yes, it is done, give positive reactions is done in the comments that we can see, for example you make this post and you get likes from others, but when you comment on the publications of others, I recommend that you tag him to see that you respond so when he gets the notification goes to your comment and reacts according to what you write, is the best method of growing your account, always being reciprocal in the work being done, greetings.

After completing 100 free posts, you create 20 posts per day, and after 7 days from starting, you receive money from Yobit.
The most important thing is to provide topics rich in useful information so that you get a good reputation