Easy method of payment receiving... - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mirhasaqib

Easy method of payment receiving...

Dear friend I want to tell you that we can easily with our money by using LTC and xrp coins these coins provide us cheapest way for withdraw money from the BTC we can easily by the LTC coins by using sources and send into the casual account then we will able to withdraw our money

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, things are very simple and not complicated, so you must first finish the 100 free participation, and then you will start working and you will receive the payments a week after the end of the 100 posts, so you register on the yobit platform and transfer your profits to your own wallet and then transfer your money to another country's currency  Profits will receive greetings to you my dear friend

First of all, you will write the first hundred free comments, then complete the work with continuous comments and browse the topics to increase knowledge because I believe that knowledge and understanding of the topic will help to bring the likes of your comments and the payment is weekly and we can transfer the balance from the dollar to the currency of our country used.

After you complete the one hundred free participation, you must register an account in Yobet in order for the currencies to be transferred to your account, and then you can exchange them for another currency.

You should search for knowledge and experience more than searching for money, without knowledge you will not be able to create useful and valuable posts and thus you will not receive your payments successfully, you can develop your expertise and knowledge to provide useful information on the forum and thus earn profits through it.

As for follow-up, you can follow the expert members of the forum to see what they write frequently and benefit from their information.

Well after complete 100 post you should have to make yobit account and work on fourm make 20 post in a say and get your profit and withdraw in your account like wallet or bank account or anyother

On 2/7/2021 at 12:56 PM, Mirhasaqib said:

Describe the easy method of payment receiving?

And I confused after a useful post why people are not following others and like other's?

Questions which are just focused  about payments instead of contributing on this forum are looking weird. At least, your core intention has to be how to contribute for this forum. If your quality contributions matter and your posts put value on this forum, you will keep receiving your payments, nothing to get worried for that really. 

My friend here, you must collect knowledge and earn money at the same time because they complement each other. You can develop your experience and knowledge to provide useful information on the forum and thus earn profits through it.

After conplete your 100 posts and then you can withdraw money from one coutry to an other coutry. I am new here. So, i hope that it will be great for me. I have best wishes for cripto currency

I also started very recently and I'm sure you have the same doubts that I did at the beginning. You just have to make 100 useful posts first, then create a yobit account and link your account. Then make 20 daily posts and they will already be paying you for your useful posts.

Firstly, you create a yobit account, then you will be able to withdraw your payments on yobit and exchange them for a currency like the dollar.  Your payments will be sent seven days after creating your paid posts then you take a other steps to get profit.

You first have to create a wallet on any platform that you find convenient and secure and then you have to link your forum account to your platform account to withdraw your profits to your wallet and then offer your bitcoin for sale in US dollars .

I am here working on completing the 100 comments I have not finished with yet, but as for the method of receiving the payment, we create an account on the youbit website and this will send the payments

There are so many options; all you have to do now is relax and do your best work. Mining may be used to convert to dollar currency. You can also exchange and save.

You will have to surf the forum by the session to find a good subject to discuss and post on in accordance with the rules of the Forum, you can make posts in the session you choose.

On 2/7/2021 at 6:22 PM, Danish choudhary said:

If you have completed your first 100 posts for which you will not receive payment. Create your Yobit account after completing 100 posts.  And from yobit account you can easily withdraw your payment by exchanging it with another country's currency.

That means i have transfer the point or money to yobit account first, then i have to trade or exchange that to real money like USD. then i can withdrew that money. Is there any other site that i can transfer the point/money from this forum. Or its just support only yobit? 

On 5/8/2021 at 1:20 AM, Jeevay said:

You will have to surf the forum by the session to find a good subject to discuss and post on in accordance with the rules of the Forum, you can make posts in the session you choose.

Its seems that some people giving minus rating to some user is that good? Dose it effect on my profile. i don't think its fair.

Hello dear how are you doing today 😚 I give The best suggestion according to the Title Easy method of Pament from crypto you recive in yobit wallet from yobit you have to exchange your earned talk tokens to dogee or lite coins or any currency u want and next u shod send it to ur daily use wallet like coinbase blocchain etc

1 minute ago, jancartoon363 said:

Hello dear how are you doing today 😚 I give The best suggestion according to the Title Easy method of Pament from crypto you recive in yobit wallet from yobit you have to exchange your earned talk tokens to dogee or lite coins or any currency u want and next u shod send it to ur daily use wallet like coinbase blocchain etc

But if u still want more details dnt forget to quote, Thanks

On 12/19/2021 at 5:10 PM, fybercat said:

That means i have transfer the point or money to yobit account first, then i have to trade or exchange that to real money like USD. then i can withdrew that money. Is there any other site that i can transfer the point/money from this forum. Or its just support only yobit? 

Its seems that some people giving minus rating to some user is that good? Dose it effect on my profile. i don't think its fair.

Bro , Crypto talk only support yobit wallet but yobit suppot manny wallt and almost every currency by exchanging ur tokens the amount of tex reduces deduction by yobit on every widraw.Dont forget to quote Thanks

On 2/24/2021 at 9:22 PM, Robin Hood 786 said:

I am a newbie here and I know that after making 100 posts I have to make my Yobit account from which I can widthra my money.

Well welcome new bie as u all discuss above The buddy is facing isue with pament on yobit wallet,i know he want to widraw and he can't becuse the tex is high .simple bro if u created yobit.and done all procss so simple exchange ur talk tokens to lower curency like dogee andd widraw to ur wallet 

There are many methods available from which we can receive money from this wonderful platform. If I talk about myself then I prefer Binance for withdraw my money. Binance is very safe and trusted wallet. 

After reading  all the rules and regulations  properly.  Start creating  100 useful posts and after create 20 posts daily.  Your payment  will start after 7  days. Create account  on yobit for payment  updates