Easy method of payment receiving... - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mirhasaqib

Easy method of payment receiving...

The best way to make profits is by following the rules correctly and creating new, non-duplicate posts that contain useful information for others here, so you will receive good profits from these posts.

• +1 1

To receive your payment, you must first complete your free 100 posts and then continue to post 20 posts a day for seven days, after which you will begin receiving your payment. You must also establish a yobit account because you will be receiving and withdrawing your payments from yobit.

Dear friend, after completing 100 free posts, you should focus on creating useful and law-abiding posts. The important thing is to create the best topics with good content and easy and understandable English that are considered useful by moderators to be paid for, it is the only way to get  To pay.

Mate I think you don't have to be confuse, when done with your free 100 posts you have to be posting 20 useful posts per day for seven days and you will start receiving your payment for the eight days but you have to create a yobit account where you can withdraw your money without any stress.

Each person has a suitable and reliable way of working, not all people can follow one method of work, this is one of the features of the forum and cryptocurrencies in general, is that you are not bound by something specific, but it gives you many different opportunities, as for the method of receiving payments, the followed way is that you convert  the currencies that you collected into another currency of your choice, then you withdraw it or send it to someone else's wallet and send you its price

• +1 1

Welcome to this forum, after you create the first 100 free posts, you will get 200 satoshi on each post that receives a positive interaction, you can make 20 posts per day and you will receive the money after 7 days from the date of the post

Friend i also don't know why people like and follow each other. We are here in this forum to support, guide and encourage each other and i think we should appreciate someone work and give him likes and positive reputation so that he work with more hard work.

You will receive payment after seven days of 20 useful post every day at the end of each day log into yobit and click send button to send your payment to the wallet when you collect a good amount from bitcoin transfer to your country currency and withdrawal it۔۔۔

Easy method is very simple hope my opinion you can easily understand first you complete 100 post you know and 20 to 22 post per day and fastly go to yobit platform and log in to your account go email and copy your yobit link and of course past to yobit platform and log in easily and starting earning process.

Good luck my friend.

By the way, there is no importance for recieving payment , but the methods  is done only through a process, and the process through which we receive our payment will understand that the same method is easy method. 

First of try to post useful content. If your earning is started than make an account in Yobit. You will be paid in form of satoshi for your useful posts which have reactions. Than send this satoshi to btc and withdrawal there.

Working hard is a fantastic way to achieve results.We must not surrender.Investing is a simple way to make money.We must adhere to the forum's rules and regulations.We must not surrender.

, It is done, positive reactions are reacted in the comments we can see. For example you are post and other people are happy with you, but if you comment on the other's publications, I suggest you tag him and see if he receives the notice, you'll go to your comment and react according to what's written. best wishes

After your first 100 trial posts, you will be paid for each rated post in your yobit account, which you connected with cryptotalk when you created your account. You can remove btc from yobit by converting it to your local currency.

I recommend that you read the general rules of the forum as well as the payment system because there is well explained this information that you do not know and it is important that you know it because you must know how to do your work correctly and what are the conditions for you to receive the payments. 

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you can receive your earning in yobit wallet and exchange into your country's money. And you can tread of cryptocurrency and other currency on yobit.

Yes you are right this is easy method for payment received or withdrawn you can easily on your bed platform and payment with payment if you share useful knowledge full material or post here in this forum then you will earn easy good reputation and earn money on reputation

To receive your payment, first complete your free 100 posts, then post 20 posts per day for seven days, after which you will start receiving your payment. Since you will be collecting and withdrawing your payments from yobit, you must also create a yobit account.

@Mirhasaqib if you have completed your hundred posts then connect your cryptotalk account to yobit exchange forum and regularly post twenty posts each day with quality content . You will start receiving your payment after seven days for your positively evaluated posts and you can withdraw it from yobit by converting BTC to LTC.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you feel difficult in starting but after some time you will not complain about payment receiving but I suggest you that you should use yobit wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, it is a very simple matter. After completing and sharing, you will get daily earnings for 20 participants in general in two operations. These two currencies are the modern currency and the bitcoin currency for which you will get 4000 satoshi from the Bitcoin currency if all the twenty posts get the benefit and reputation from others and you get 200 per day  A piece of his recent life in exchange for the twenty publications that get interest, so it is related to the benefit, reputation and publishing everything that is useful Thank you very much.

On 2/7/2021 at 12:11 PM, Mirhasaqib said:

Hy friends 

I hopefull all of you feeling better.

One question for you kindly explain here your opinion.

Describe the easy method of payment receiving?

And I confused after a useful post why people are not following others and like other's?

Dude  the best ways is to convert your Bitcoin to any other coin which has low withdrawal fees and then withdraw them from the yobit account and yes obviously if you find something usefull we should follow others too. 

Welcome, my friend, to this forum.

After completing the first 100 posts, the forum pays you 200 satoshi for each useful comment, and you are entitled to 20 comments per day.

You will receive your profits after 7 days of writing a useful comment.

I hope I have given you useful information, good luck.

I didn't know about the method for receiving payment but i want to know that what is the method and which is the best method to reciving your income.

You have to look for knowledge and experience more than looking for money because if you are not able to complete 100 posts and become every day you work 20 publications, you cannot get money and on the other hand, if you do not have experience and knowledge, you cannot answer, so you must strengthen yourself and provide useful information In order to get profits