Easy method of payment receiving... - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mirhasaqib

Easy method of payment receiving...

Hy friends 

I hopefull all of you feeling better.

One question for you kindly explain here your opinion.

Describe the easy method of payment receiving?

And I confused after a useful post why people are not following others and like other's?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thank friends share with me your experience.

I'm confused too much about this.

Now you are clear this question.

My working day is four after three days I received my payment.

Good wishes for you.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

If you have completed your first 100 posts for which you will not receive payment. Create your Yobit account after completing 100 posts.  And from yobit account you can easily withdraw your payment by exchanging it with another country's currency.

• +5 2

Hello dear the method of payment of yobit is this first you complete 100 posts comments then you complete your earning will be start in next 7 days and also your post may be not a useful not interested that's why member can't like it and also can't comment first of all post a knowledgeable post then your post will be useful and write positive things 

• +3 1

I think after completing your sharing of important information, you will focus on these posts and earn more money and get it by the end of the month after you post daily for 20 posts

• +2 1

Hello mate, The forum  pay for any useful post after 7-8 days of working, are just keep working also generate good and helpful post in other to receive more positive reactions or reputation, 

Thank you.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I'm new here
You must complete the first 100 comments and then get paid with your Youbit account

The best way to withdraw your earnings and payments is to create your own account on yobit and link to the email, so after 7 days of work your payments will be there and you can withdraw them whenever you want and you can also see the posts saved for you

You need to surf the forum session by session and find a good topic that you can talk about and post on them in the respect of the rules of the forum, them you can create some posts in the session you like and the earning will come automatically 

Welcome, my friend, I have not yet received any payments despite the completion of all the required conditions, I do not know what is the appropriate way to receive the payments, but my advice is to ask one of the experts you trust and he will teach you the right way without fear of fraud or theft

Welcome to the beginning, you must write a hundred unpaid comments and then you will make the comments and they will be paid .. then of course through your account in yobti and you can exchange your balance with the currency of your country and receive it with good luck to you

Dear friend link your crypto account with yobit and do daily 20 useful post after 7 days you will receive your payment on the yobit there you can withdraw your payment also you can check out on yobit how many useful post is saved .

• +1 1

I know that most new members are worried about the payments but there is nothing to worry about, Cryptotalk is  a very decent and honest platform , just keep writing comments and withing seven to eight days you will start receiving payments in your Yobit account, and you can send them to any medium and he will give you cash instead.

• +4 1

for me i convert my btc to usd and withdraw it to payeer because its very easy way and its fast and it have low commision but maybe you will like other ways

We can easily withdraw  in yobit accounts  in yobit accounts  we transfer  bitcoin  into currency  which we need it is the most  suitable  method  as i  heard  from my senior  using this forum.

It is very easy, my friend, when you end the 100 free postings, create an account on one of the platforms and be "Yobet" I think it is the best for ease of use and dealing with it, and then you can link the forum account to it and transfer your balance to the platform and withdraw it from it or do currency trading and investment

First, create a yobit account, then you will be able to withdraw your payments in yobit and exchange them for a currency like the dollar.  Your payments will be sent seven days after creating your paid posts.

Dear first of all you have to complete your 100 post. Then you have to make yobit account . Cryptotalk sent coin to yobit account and from yobit account you can exchange coin with other currencies . You can also contact any old and experience user of thia forum.

On 2/7/2021 at 12:11 PM, Mirhasaqib said:

Hy friends 

I hopefull all of you feeling better.

One question for you kindly explain here your opinion.

Describe the easy method of payment receiving?

And I confused after a useful post why people are not following others and like other's?

Greetings dear, There is a trend which is mostly followed by many seniors.

if you provide a helpful or guidance content then it must be followed by all of ones.

So, be supportive and ready for the guidance.

This is the only forum which gives respect to your comments with payments.

So why not supporting to others on crypto talk.

have faith.

be patient

be a good content generator on this platform.

One day you will become a giant.

just have faith and keep yourself relax

The first 100 posts you make are free, this time period is important for you to learn as much as possible about how forums work here and how to deal with it

I suggest you read the rules and instructions in order to find out what you should not do to avoid getting Warning or Banning points.

Fourth, after completing your first 100 posts, you will start getting paid as follows:

1- Per Price = One Talk / Maximum 50 Prices Per Day.

2- Each comment has 10 conversations / a maximum of 20 comments per day.

3- Each topic has 50 hadiths / maximum of 20 topics per day.

Note: You will only get paid for 20 posts (even comments or topics or both) so I suggest you only write 1 post per day and 19 comments.

4- You must create an account on YoBit.net and link it to your account here in CryptoTalk in order for the posts and prices you make in YoBit to be calculated.

5- You will get paid for posts that have a rate of 0 or higher but negative posts will not get paid for them.

6- Be patient as much as possible and read the rules of encrypted speech to know how to publish correctly.

I wish you all the best and I am ready to help you at any time

On 2/7/2021 at 1:11 PM, Mirhasaqib said:

Actually it  is not necessary to follow each member   though your post is good..  If you think any member helpful  to you then ofcourse you will follow the member.. Though  there has lot of newbie who follow all kind of member without any reason..

we are know that there are many system we are received our payment but i think lite coin is the because this fee is also very low so that there are many people use this coin.

thanks 

Hy friends. I hopefull all of you feeling better.one question for you kindly explain here your opinion.describe the easy method of payment receiving

• +3 1

My dear friend you firstly need to complete your 100 post then you need to complete 20 post daily then you will be able to earn money through yobit. And yobit is easy method for payment receiving.