How cryptocurrency can help us....? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitcoin Earning

How cryptocurrency can help us....?

On 3/22/2021 at 10:59 PM, Danyel said:

Cryptocurrencies help us in many ways. It can be used to buy our daily essentials. It is also used to meet our basic needs

@Danyel If you want to get more benefit from crypto world then you should also make some research and not only stay in this forum while keep doing post because when ever you will have enough good knowledge about crypto then you can work on different crypto sector which will be helpful for you later .

Cryptocurrency can not change the economy of countries, and it changes it, and quite strongly. That is why some countries prohibit it, as the cryptocurrency is able to collapse the economies of these countries.

Just now, Alina42 said:

We can use cryptocurrencies by converting it into our national currency, so cryptocurrencies are important for us and we should learn about cryptocurrencies and get information so that we can also benefit. Thank you 

@Alina42 Are you try to tell us the  what crypto currency mean ? If so then explain it from your own words so that newbie can understand easily what you want to mean actually .. this is true that crypto has many advantage but it is depend on crypto user that how they take the advantage .

The importance of the cryptocurrency will appear significantly later, but it is simply known that its importance lies in the ease of obtaining a huge amount of money without the need to own a large safe or my bags full of cash, which exposes us to theft and you can transfer it through a code that greatly facilitates living things for us. I hope that it becomes special cards in the currency  Encrypted

@Bitcoin Earning

My dear friend, cryptocurrencies are banned in some countries because of the harsh country policy that imposes them not to use and trade in them, or perhaps because of the sanctions imposed on these countries.

I think that cryptocurrencies have become very important in human life with the development that we are witnessing day after day to adapt to it and just as cryptocurrencies can improve a person’s life, they will be able to improve the status of an entire country. 

yes my friend.  We can earn money from here through cryptocurrency. So this cryptocurrency is very helpful for us. By working here we can earn money very easily. I am very happy to work in this forum.  I want to be a future success by working on this cryptocurrency.

The cryptocurrency has become essential for many people because it is easier and faster in trading and you can do any trading process while you are at home, for the countries that ban it, I think that the governments of these countries do not understand anything about the cryptocurrency and think it is dangerous, so they ban it from their country.

The crypto currency has a very great positive impact on our businesses and also lives in whole,it makes transaction easier,faster,reliable and most importantly safer,you can make business without any third party knowing your privacy

Actually first you should need crypto and when you have you should strat trading and in the time it's doing movement if a coins you have it pump you will get good profit easily but first you should buy a great coins which has a bright future then you will be happy with that..

Crypto currencies can give you more profit than your practical business but the main reason is knowledge and the big amount investment

On 2/7/2021 at 11:37 AM, Linclon4 said:

I think cryptocurrency can helps us in many ways. It is very much important for one. Because it is helping us to earn some money. And by this money we cab become self-employed and can prevent unemployment problem. 

Yes my friend crypto currency can help us in many different ways for example we can use it to invest, transfer funds across the borders and even shop online at the comfort of our homes.

hope you are well, my friend, and I am a beginner here as well. Nevertheless, I can say that cryptocurrencies have opened a gateway for many young people to success and wealth. Perhaps these currencies did not affect the economy of a country, but they contribute to improving the lives of many people, especially at the time when many businesses stopped due to the epidemic. What happened to us and I think it will impose itself over time on the rest of the countries that have not recognized it yet.

Dear friend, I will answer your questions as far as I know. First, the importance of crypto-currency lies when you subscribe to it and let the water through.
Cryptocurrency can change the status of countries because one cryptocurrency has a huge balance of money

Cryptocurrency is much helpful for us.It reduces the poverty of the country which country use cryptocurrency.It helps us to earn money and increases benefits.The person who works in this platform can gain cryptocurrency.

Welcome, my friend, to the world of cryptography. This is a wonderful forum that allows us to gain knowledge and make money. We enjoy working here to stay away from violations to avoid the ban. Cryptocurrencies offer us money in an easy way. 

I can't give you information or answer from his experience because I'm new here. I've done some research to learn to work here, and seen some posts on coding.
In my humble opinion, the cryptocurrency has a great place in our world, especially the ease of dealing with it and the absence of restrictions
And as you can see here, you can earn it by taking on daily, not difficult tasks
Changing a country's financial condition is not easy, but it helps many people to be a good source of income
Sure, there are expert people out there who have better answers than I do
This hadith remains an exclusive opinion of a simple experiment

Cryptocurrency can not change anything in a country that has no problems, but it can give help when some countries have big problems they can not solve other way. It can become a system that will help the economy, but it needs to be adopted by governments.

I think that cryptocurrencies will be good for people who trade in them well and it will be bad for people who do not know how to do trading operations because they will lose their money because they do not know

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies help us as it facilitates our transactions, saves us time and effort, is done faster and easier, and has many advantages. Here is what makes us accept it, other than the profit that we can earn from it.

• +1 1

Crypto currency is a modern digital currency that is dominating the other currencies of the world . It can help us in earning some money including money free of cost. It is also useful in investing and trading and you can also use it for shopping.

• +1 1

Hello dear cryptocurrency help us in our daily expenceses we can earn it easily from this platform and other thing is it is really helpful for students it can lead them to a successful life.

All my friends .Cryptocurrency helps us a lot .The first thing is that it enhances our communication .We can earn a lot more if we If you are free and can easily give 2 to 3 hours, then you can learn a lot and earn seen in real terms .

Crypto currency is really helpful for our life. By working here we can achieve much knowledge and learn much new informative things. We can earn much coins by working crypto. These coins and knowledge are so helpful for all of us. @AdnanAsghar well said. 

Hey, buddy. 

I am here a beginner too, I noticed recently that the field of crypto currencies has become very widespread in recent times because it offers you a good financial income and at the same time offers you the knowledge and the possibility of reading the opinions of others in addition to improving your English and so we have benefited scientifically and materially