Why not like other on cryptotalk? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mirhasaqib

Why not like other on cryptotalk?

Dear friend how are you 

My question about like and following,on cryptotalk people are not focusing like 

And following? Why why?

If your one clicking like  beneficial 

For other why not like?

Any reason?

In this platform we are all colleagues if we are thinking about other then God helped us.

Do have good have?

Kindly answer here...

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank friends share your opinion.

Next I'm trying doing best here and share meaningful content which are proved useful other members.

And I try creating informative post .

Thank again buddies...

Brother, if you want other members to like your topic and post, then make a post in which other members will get information, benefit and learn something new.  So they give a positive reaction to your post which increases your reputation.  If your post is not useful to other members then they give negative feedback on your post.

We should like comment and appreciate the posts that contain positive messages for us. People not like and comment because they contain negative aspects in ther post. So we should appreciate the other on their good work on this platform. 

• +4 1

We want all member score to give positive rating to such post that deserved. But avoid negative rating as it hurts people a lot and they can also be banned from this platform.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:29 PM, Mirhasaqib said:

Dear friend how are you 

And following? Why why?

For other why not like?

Any reason?

In this platform we are all colleagues if we are thinking about other then God helped us.

Do have good have?

Kindly answer here...

@Mirhasaqib Dear friend, I have also faced these types of people 60% members are too selfish they have avoid the useful posts also but they don't now we are dependent with each other.

It is not good. We must help eachother in this forum. We all earn and learn from this forum. All knowledge about cryptocurrency we get from this platform we must share with eachother. It is good help for newbie. Caring other is good creditfull u defininately get return in another way.

Hi friends My personal opinion on this topic Because this platform presents good and interesting topics and depends on liberating thought in this field No copying and pasting Good luck my friends

All users in this forum should use all features giving by the forum like and follow and share with other,well in the past the reaction was with a payment mode but when they stopped that people don't use them at all 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, all members must support and help each other, provide the evaluation they deserve, read topics and publications, benefit from their content and give them a good reputation if they are worth so that we can all succeed and gain the right information.

My dear friend, your words are correct, and I add to it that if we are not supportive of each other, who will support us in the end, we all want to benefit from our presence here, whether financially or scientifically.

I think the same, I think that the validations are very important, especially for those users who are just starting to learn a little more in the forum and still do not have the proper knowledge, I think that it is not bad to start doing the things with a particular purpose such as the unfolding between them. 

I noticed this, my friend, since the forum stopped paying for reviews. Therefore, I hope that all members will give us positive reactions if the posts are useful. This gives members a better motivation to continue working.

• +2 1

It is important that we cooperate with each other in this forum, for every topic whose content is good and important, we must support it in order to encourage its owner to share with us his ideas and useful information.

I think so.  All users of this forum should use and follow all the features provided by the forum and share with others, in the past the response was in a payment mode but when they stopped that people absolutely use them.

On 2/5/2021 at 10:29 PM, Mirhasaqib said:

Dear friend how are you 

And following? Why why?

For other why not like?

Any reason?

Do have good have?

Kindly answer here...

Dear Friends,
You can make a name for yourself by creating new ideas, but some new biggizeners don't work here doing new things, they're working here to get paid, they don't mind rating their posts here, so here they can be happy and there's new research. Could try more for benefit.

I am good my dear friend I think you are right but some people come their just for posting they can't interested to follow any one they just following those person how have know them.

All members need to support and assist each other, provide the evaluation they deserve, read the topics and publications, benefit from their content and give them a good reputation if they are valuable so that we can all succeed.

Hello friends great idea but if that is possible because i don't see way here we be like other because we help each other because I didn't see way but I need more explain thank

Dear friend if you not getting any ratings on your post  believe that your content is not much important and have no such new information for the bigginers in this case you will receive zero ratings other than that most of the member doesn't concentrate on someone cumment they just skip and writing thier own in this case we are unable to get any reputation. 

I'll must say that here we have to support each other and give a positive feedback to our dears members Best of luck dear @Mirhasaqib♥️

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, we must all be one hand and help each other, so it is everyone's responsibility to help others by giving them good, positive reputations and everyone responds in kind to good publications.

• +2 1

Each member of the forum has a different point of view, so we must be clear that not many members behave the same as others, because they are not the same nor their behavior is due to how it performs within the forum 

• +2 1

Yes mate in this awesome forum you can get reputation when you make a research before posting a comment and also make sure your topic is different from others ones.

Hello everyone, we must work as a team, always be aware of the publications and comments of other members, in the case that it is useful content, you have to give your positive assessment, thus maintaining the dynamics of the forum, it is also important to follow us among members, to be aware of the publications of others.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't Know dear why people find it difficult to like others post. I think everyone is just busy in completing its posts and they never pay heed to others content. May be we are taking it as a race and want to lead there. But that's not fair, we need to encourage others.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼