Help me for understanding this farum - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Almeerbutt17

Help me for understanding this farum

Sorry to say dear be careful when you creating topic the spelling mistakes not happen.I understand you are a new member but you must learn these things with the sequence of time.Best of luck my dear I appreciate to you for this kind of approach.

Of course, it is a legitimate site with distinction. You must read the laws, and you will automatically realize the correct things that you will do and commit to tracking them with steps. After completing 100 free jobs, you must do 20 daily jobs that are paid after seven days, but be careful during publication that the publication aims to spread information..

Hello my fellow member I really understand what you are going through but I can only guide you on how to understand this platform just go to the about forum section and read all the locked topics at the top there, it will really help you.

My dear friend , I don't understand what you trying to say , and who is this man , any way we all know that Yobit is a legit platform and sure you going to get paid after completing 100 posts a week later , so  you must continue to posting and get reputation on your posts so you can get paid on them , notice , you not going to get paid on your first 100 post .

This is very good for the new beginers to learn alot of new application in the crypto world. The member can also earn from this platform easily by commenting on the different topics of related with the crypto world. First you have to complete your 100 posts as soon as possible then 20 post per day after one week your earnings receive you. So work hard my friend and make your self good in this forum.

After you've completed 100 comments and 1 poor work, you should be patient and wait for your money. This platform is extremely beneficial because it will provide you with information, and knowledge will allow you to earn a substantial amount of money.

This is certain, that this forum is legitimate; for the sake of your profits and how to get the money, it's a simple matter; after you've completed the first 100 free posts, you'll have to complete 20 useful posts on a daily basis, and 200 Satoshis are calculated for each useful post, and payment is made after 7 days; also, this platform does not provide an opportunity to profit, because it provides an opportunity to learn.

The site is definitely legitimate and your payments will be sent after the seventh day of ending the first 100 posts, because the first 100 posts are free as a trial period in the forum to gain some experience and knowledge and become able to create paid posts in a correct way later, be patient you will receive your payments soon. 

Yes, my friend, the man who told you about this is very sincere ... but you have to complete the 100 comments first, through which you will learn how to abide by the rules of the forum and you will gain knowledge and experience before earning money..After completing the task, you must comment 20 comments of high importance and serve the members in order to be able to profit
I wish you success

The world of cryptocurrencies provides us with earning through several of your steps. After completing 100 posts, you must publish 20 posts per day to get them in exchange for the currency. These are the correct basics for the forum

Yes, my friend, this forum is legitimate and legal. You can earn money without problems. Complete 100 comments without the deleted comments and post 20 comments per day. The site will pay you for it.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side for not answering.

cryptotalk is a very goof forum you just need to comment on the posts of other but for 100 comments you will not be paid by then after you will be.  but you need to consider the terms and conditions of this site

At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. At first you have to complete hundred post. After that you have to complete 20 comment per day. Your comment must be relevant, informative,unique. After 7 days you will receive your payment. So best of luck. 

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you have done just 112 posts and you should know that cryptotalk do not pay us for first 100 post and after this cryptotalk will pay you after 7 days of every post.