Forsage and my experience - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sumon21

Forsage and my experience

Today I will discuss how I fell into the trap of scammers.

Recently I saw a post about forsage on my Facebook newsfeed. There was said, 12$ income in two days.  At first I didn’t care.  The next day again the same person posted 18$ income in three days.  Then I continue to be tempted.  On the third day, he posted again,  28$ income in 4 days with screenshots. Then I think it might be true. I text the guy and I tell him about the account.  Then he says it will take a total of 12$ to account.  Then I managed the dollar with difficulty and accounted for his referrals.  After the account, he gives me a screenshot of fake income and says to post it on my facebook wall. I have to explain to those who will be attracted and add them to my referral. Otherwise i will not be able to earn. Then it seemed to me that someone had taken me to the middle of the sea and left me alone. I post on my Facebook wall and see most people calling it a scam and abusing me.  Then I also realize that it can be a scam.  I didn't get any referrals.  So my 12$ didn't work.  The whole 12$ was lost.

So I would urge everyone to understand well before doing any work and then invest.  Otherwise there could be a loss like mine.  Greed destroys us. So scammers use it as a weapon.

If you have any such instructive story, you can write below.  It will benefit others.

IMG_20210205_091816.jpg

• +4 1

19 hours ago, Ibrakay said:

Forsage is not a scam but you need to refferr without referring you will not earn money on forsage you can only earn on x4 if you can pay money for the x4 you will earn a lot of money

Brother @Ibrakay I have done a lot of work with the forsage.  It seems to me that when they get their dividends from the market, they will stop their activities. A few years ago, I heard the name of a company in bangladesh called Destiny on a local TV channel. They also worked on referrals like the forsage.  Now they do not exist.