Topics should be unique and relevant - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elibake64

Topics should be unique and relevant

I agree with you opinion, my friend. We have to suggest members to search and discover topics related to the forum in the field of cryptocurrencies and other useful topics, and share them with members for the benefit.

• +1 1

I do that, I spend a few hours on these sites to learn more about cryptocurrencies, and get new ideas to create interesting and useful topics. We must create good topics that benefit others.

• +1 1

This is very good advice, all the topics have to be useful, relevant and unique so that they can have a greater acceptance by the group of people who are here gathered, the truth is that it is excellent to know that many of us who are here working strong in this forum, we can become better every day, because if we start doing things right cryptos will gain greater acceptance. 

It is a good idea and it will increase our experience and knowledge, but before publishing the topic, we have to make sure that the information we have collected is correct, because not everything on Google or YouTube is correct.

Yes unique and relevant topics are more reputated and it attracts many people towards it and the topics should also be full of information and researching also increases knowledge. 

Yes completely right I concur with you since i can examine every day points in here but some themes one of a kind and pertinent once you are make the unused subject you ought to distinctive and interesting subject so trust best and i can learn diverse points.

Yes, you are absolutely right, there should be a topic that is completely different And  research has been done on this and topics will.be informative and.usefull

On 2/4/2021 at 5:23 PM, Elibake64 said:

Hello fellow members let endeavor to research topics in platforms like google or YouTube in other to create good topics and post with relevant information and educative. This will also create more chances to gain more knowledge 

What do you mean ? How can you search topic on Google and YouTube ? Cryptotalk forum expects the unique topics which are not published anywhere else. You can be as creative as possible while creating the new topics on this forum. Forum has built in search engine to discover the repeated topics. 

Welcome mate.  When creating a topic or post on the forum, we are supposed to make it unique from othersby making it educative, attractive and useful to the whole members on the forum. Have a nice day.

Yes, good topics must be published in order for us to benefit from this forum, and I agree with you. We must always search for new and useful topics and not publish repeated topics. Creating new topics will help the forum develop. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes absolutely right!

According to crypto management team the topics should be unique and related to to crypto currency, and difference from each other, New topics give some thought and information to beginners also. So continue with new and related topics.

The content of the topics and posts that you do is one of the most important things that we do to increase our daily profits, so the content must be distinctive and useful for everyone and get a good evaluation.

• +2 1

Simple as that and if a member hold firm to this policy I think has nothing to worry about in crypto platforms. Very sgnificant topics shared generate positive replies. While meaningless contents shared attract useless posts or comments

I agree with you, my friend, because it is imperative that we be aware of the latest news of encryption and technology, and we would be among those who take the initiative in developing the forum's information so that it continues to evolve.

There are so many unique and original topics to write about , crypto world is full of new events and so many things are taking place everyday , so you can look for news that are important to everyone and write about it with your own words but o not forget to refer to the original source.

You are absolutely right my dear friend. All of us should create informative, unique and cryptotalk related topic. It have to be useful for people and we should never copy others post.

It would be good if we all investigate new topics so that cryptotalk would be full of new cryptographic knowledge, what happens is that there are members who do not want to risk being successful thinking That the publications are going to be deleted

Of course, you're right.  Good and useful things are very important to increase the reputation.  If we work hard and first gather knowledge about things from the internet and then create a topic, it guides others and it helps us increase our knowledge.  So, we need to create unique and quality content because our useless content is deleted by the moderator.

We should possess lots of info to supply useful as well as helpful content material that's wealthy as well as distinctive. As well as attempt to obtain encounter as well as an understanding of cryptocurrency through social networking as well as Youtube. com through reading through content articles as well as browsing the web. Trust a person, my pal, we should possess the causes of understanding. 

It is important to search for new ideas and topics related to cryptocurrencies in different research sites and share them with forum members to discuss them and exchange experiences between us.

• +1 1

Yes sure! The topics must be varied in terms of content, this gives the members, especially the new ones, a great deal of knowledge, and also the topics must be mostly written by the person, not copy paste from Google, and the distinguished publication gets many responses and earns its owner a good reputation

@elibake64 You are right because this forum should be known more as a learning media in addition to earning and this will be possible only when we will introduce latest forums and tech topics via our talk.   

Edited by Dua6778
I missed adding word more

Of course I agree with you. Basically, if we can create interesting and irrelevant posts, our positive ratings will increase. Which will increase our reputation. Basically, we must create unique posts that will help others to post better and better. Thanks.

Yes, dear fellow creator of this publication, you are absolutely right since it is very important to search for a lot of information through various platforms in order to create publications with constructive and useful information for this great forum
A big greeting to the whole community

Absolutely, i agree with you. It is our responsibility to make our posts useful to others . The rules and regulation must be important in this site of the forum .New topics give some thought and information to beginners also. All of us should create informative, unique and cryptotalk related topic.