Underrated Advice For Beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rawanbash

Underrated Advice For Beginners

A lot of posts around here discuss tips recommended for newbies but I rarely see posts discussing the importance of the proper use of English (the language).

One of the most important things on cryptotalk when sharing replying to posts or sharing new ones is to be able to deliver your point clearly, have original ideas and not copy off of others, and make your post useful.

• How can you deliver your point clearly if your use of English is wrong? When you want others to understand you it is in your best interest that you work on your English while learning. When you are using English properly that way you ensure that your points are delivered and understood crystal clear.
  • A useful post should be a post that contains minimal errors whether it's punctuation or spelling. You don't have to use sophisticated English in fact when you're unsure of the use of a certain word always remember: 

The simpler the better.

Here are some ways to better your English:

1. Using tools like Grammarly or other alternatives (LanguageTool, Ginger, SentenceCheckup etc..) to provide you with error free writing. That way anything you write will contain the least amount of mistakes and it will come off as clean and easy to read.
  2. Always ask for some advice if you are sharing content: ask someone to proofread it for you and ensure that you do not have any major mistakes that might change the meaning of your sentence .
  3. Try to read the comments/posts of others and let that inspire you in terms of sentence formation and use of words. We have all kinds of people around here some who are advanced in English, others who are not.

Always remember we are all learning here, and hopefully I managed to help anyone who is still new like me around here.

If any of you need help creating error free content I am more than glad to help!

The most important underrated advice for the beginners is to avoid the cheap ratings for their reputation and this procedure could be the causes for the crypto id banned. So stay away from this.

Thank you for the post it's a helpful topic. Yes you are right we should pay attention during commenting or posting. You should have good skill of English language soo we share our opinion easily. 

The good language and the reading it's the most important things that all users specially the new users should do all the time and develop the skills to have a good posts and don't ask all the time some questions that can lose some of your time 

Thanks for your advice. I join here yesterday. This post really helpful for me personally. I will definitely try to maintain all the rules and regulations here. Hopefully this gonna be a very nice journey in this crypto site. Hope for the best.           

Yes dear friend it is very good. I am here new member in this platform. It is very useful post for beginners those not understand the English and seeking knowledge. This is most valuable thing in the world.

I have some kind of correction additional extension on my browser, but it doesn't fix grammar. I know that some websites and software correct grammar too, so for those that are very weak in this, it will certainly help. However, there will always be mistakes as these tools can only do some standard corrections. Most of the times, if you have bad knowledge of English, you won't make it.

I think that this advice is very important, but there are many members who do not give it importance, and I want to direct their thinking to the fact that penetrating the language point may expose the user to a warning point or even a ban

• +2 1

I am grateful to you, my friend, but I am a little nervous about this. I am new to the English language and try as much as possible to write with the least amount of errors and the good thing is that my language is constantly improving, but I would like you to give me your advice if there is a reliable translator you have to check my comments before publishing them

@rawanbash

Hello everyone, very good publication, thanks for sharing, an important point is that we must concentrate on how we write and what is the message we want to express, this information should be clear and simple, without spelling errors or lack of writing, the goal of all this is that other members can understand the message or content, we are writing.

• Useful or interesting 1

We must work within the rules and laws and work to create new and advanced topics in order to help us attract members to the person’s account because we cannot get money when obtaining negative assessments and all beginners must be supported in order to obtain popularity within the forum and reach the development of the forum  In the future and thanks

• +1 1

Yes my friend, you're right and this is an important topic. In crypto knowing english is most important  because if you don’t know much english how can you express you opinion. And you can't make a good comment or post and can't get any good react.

So improve your english skill as well as your knowledge. 

Of course your words are correct, so the correct way to communicate in the forum lies in the correct English language free from spelling errors, so if we want to seek positive evaluations and support from members, we must improve our English and try to write posts in simple and understandable sentences.

• +2 1

It is good to bring up this topic. Most of the members, especially beginners, suffer from spelling errors and do not care about it. They think it is a simple problem and do not know that it may lead to banning them, so they have to read and write daily to improve their performance.

Brother, I am very happy with your topic that you have created a lot of things that new members are very much in need of and senior members should also encourage them.So I would like to share some things with you regarding my experience. The first members to come to this forum do not copy-paste at all. And the harder you work on this forum the better you will be able to get a good position in that time and in a very good way that will kill you enough for the little ones and on this forum you When they come, you get a lot of information that you never get. 

• +2 1

Yes, this is necessary, as the English language is a basic language in this forum and we must master it well to avoid falling into grave spelling errors that affect our content and may lead to obtaining warning points from mediators and can be developed through permanent reading and attending seminars and lectures to strengthen our language ... as well as benefit from Experiences of others to gain experience in enriching our ideas and writing our publications

• +2 1

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information this information is very valuable for me so keep sharing this kind information for the beginners because they need to help the expert people who is working on this platform from a long time

yes dear you are right we must improves our writing and english skills before creating any post and comment so that we should deliver clearly our point of view to other members so that they will understand you idea easily and before publishing your post please make sure it would be free from grammar mistakes by using grammar checker websites 

First of all, I appreciate your effort for making such a valuable topic and you made a great post and I like the content of your topic and honestly speaking, I am happy that you tried to help others to give them advice about how to make your posts useful. This is the kind of effort, we need to see from the senior members and this kind of attitude help the people who are new to this forum.

Hello dear friend, you have posted great content. I amd very glad to see your post. Thanks for giving us great tips. We should follow the rules of this forum. And we should check out our grammatical mistakes. Thank you dear friend. 

you have mentioned an important point that should be paid attention to while posting in this forum, which is to focus on the correctness of the language used in creating topics and comments. It is necessary to write in a clear, understandable and error-free language so that the rest of the members can understand it well.

• +2 1

In my case, English is not my language of origin but I like it a lot and every day I try to improve it, my English teacher says that I am doing well that I am lacking but with time I will speak and write fluently I just have to be patient because As I am an older person, it takes me longer than a child or adolescent but I really want to.

• +2 1

Write a useful and free content of mistakes is one of the rules of the forum so we are cautious during writing. These sites mentioned are useful all thanks to you on this advice.

Hello my dear friend.  Thanks for the important advice.  We need to know the rules on this platform first.  Must acquire knowledge.  English spellings need to be corrected.  Need to know grammar.  Then we can comment.

Yes, my friend, of course, you are right that the correct English language is the one in which we should write and publish our posts according to the rules of the forum, and that it is not by spelling mistakes in order to avoid the warning points and get a good reputation and understand what others publish

• +4 1