Will Cryptocurrency replace National Currency ?🤔 - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Will Cryptocurrency replace National Currency ?🤔

Dear, it can be difficult to exchange the cryptocurrency into the national currency. This is a violation of the rule of law in some countries. This may happen with the passage of time and significant development in areas of life. We don't know what might happen in the near future

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

I don't think so. I think it is absurd right now. Since cryptographic money is an online based advanced cash. Likewise it isn't legitimate in all the nation of the world. S few quantities of nation have authorized it. Numerous nation actually treat cryptographic money as an illicit cash. That is the reason I think it is absurd

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. I do not think that cryptocurrencies will replace national currencies at the present time. This is due to the ban in the world of cryptography in many countries of the world, but I do not rule it out in the distant future. Thank you very much, my friend.

On 4/28/2021 at 6:00 AM, Vola1s said:

In my opinion, cryptocurrency cannot replace national currency, we know that national currency is protected by state laws and is a symbol of a country and of course cryptocurrency cannot replace it because many people will disagree. So in my opinion cryptocurrency will only be an alternative currency after fiat.

Thanks you, you should tell everyone that cryptocurrency will never replace fiat currency because governments will never allow that, governments will not get any profit from cryptocurrency because its decentralized so this will never happens.

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing that work on this platform and I hope you all are enjoying your health and blessed I first of all I welcome to you on this platform there I think nothing is impossible in the world and and I am also check the cryptocurrencies from since

I do not believe that trading national currencies for cryptocurrencies is simple; this issue necessitates several years of research and development in all countries. And, as we all know, many countries lack the ability to mine cryptocurrencies and they require massive and high-quality technology. In addition to the reality that the countries' laws are already in place, Cryptocurrencies are prohibited.

Well, my friend, in fact it is very difficult for cryptocurrencies to replace regular fiat currencies. Each of these currencies has its advantages in addition to the fact that cryptocurrencies are banned in some countries.

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right cryptocurrency will replace with the national money there are many exchanges are available on the internet you can easily exchange your money the best of luck I hope you understand

No it will not replace the national currency, at least not in the near future. Crypto currencies are not stable at all, you can not depend on them to grow countries' economics. For now it is just for personal use, no more than that.

Dear friend
I think that it is very difficult for all countries to recognize the digital currency because it is a decentralized currency whose conversions cannot be traced
This feature helps some people with tax evasion or money laundering
Therefore, some countries ban digital currencies

I have no idea because i am new in crypto world. If you have any idea so plz share with me. Means to say if you have any information so share with me. Thanks. If you guide me.

where crypto is banned and they have some issues with crypto but can't about future but in present I don't think so.Some money will be lost in the cryptocurrency market to be sure but Canton believes there is also possibility to earn vast riches.will be use as international digital currency .but our traditional currency remain as national currency.but it May be possible in future every country introduce thier own cryptocurrency. 

On 2/4/2021 at 12:06 PM, Hasnain Ali said:

Well mate I don't think so crypto currency will replace the national currency because there are number of countries where crypto is banned and they have some issues with crypto but can't about future but in present I don't think so.

Greeting of the day dear friend  I believe in the same way you talk about. As we know Many countries banned cryptotalk.  Then i don't think that, keep hard work to achieve your goals 

• +1 1

It will be replaced by Cryptocurrency, but it will be gradually but surely, as it is doing right now, making itself known throughout the world, and considering that technology advances, its dissemination is more successful.

Yes of course we can convert digital currency into paper currency that can be used in public life and also we can benefit from it by buying online, so it can be said that digital currency plays a big role in our daily life, day to day this currency is becoming more important and becoming more popular.

My dear cryptocurrencies must destroy essentially 25% of financial markets by 2030, however according Canton. While some money will be lost in the cryptocurrency industry, Canton claims there is also the opportunity to earn great wealth.

I dont think that it will replace national currency..  Today a lot if people do not trust digital currency also it is not as much important as currency in the hard form

I don't think the cryptocurrency will replace the national currency because there are a number of countries where cryptography is banned and they have some issues with encryption but they can't do that about the future but at the moment I don't think so.

• +1 1

Я думаю, что криптовалюты будут идти глобально, хотя Есть в настоящее время некоторые страны, которые запрещают его и так будет традиционных валют

It will not be possible to substitute the blockchain with the national currencies, since they're completely distinct and national currencies are the safest form of everyday life.

I don't think that countries will give up their currencies and they can't stay without fiat currencies, adding that each country will create its own digital currency and it will get more complicated and restrictions will apply so I think the current situation is the best and fiat currencies should not be abandoned .

My dear friend, I am still completely new in this field and I do not know how to work on this platform. I have to make an effort to learn and understand things by introducing me to the opinions and experiences of friends in this field, and thank you for the old one.

The encrypted currency will replace all currencies, as it is a strong currency with strong material income that can raise the country's productivity and the income of citizens

On 2/4/2021 at 10:02 AM, Shaibi said:

Hi mates !☺

Welcome to cryptotalk and hope you all fine. ☺

So here is the question about replacement of cryptocurrency with National currency . Although cryptocurrency is gaining success in many currency but there are countries where it is ban . 

I want to make it clear if it would be a world with cryptocurrency .?

Give your views in replies . 

Thanks 😊

Sorry to say, but this not going to happens even in future.

If some kind of activity happens then you are giving a full chance to other's. 
to stole your worthy amount.

And this activity will be suspected.

so, in My opinion (No).

Not going to happen.

But, if it happens then there will be some sort of extra protection and legislation rules for this activity to legalise through out the world