Is it a platform for students too ?🤔 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Is it a platform for students too ?🤔

Hi mates ☺

Welcome to cryptotalk. 

Being myself a student i would like to ask is it good for students to earn with learn on this platform . Should students give time to this forum . Division of time can be helpful in this regard .

Suggest your ideas in replies .

Thanks 😊

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Of course, because students will get more high knowledge from this forum and also they can earn some money that will help them in meeting their study expenses by themselves. Even I am student and this thing is helping me in learning good English and also I have chance to make some money.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Of course dear crypto is the best forum for students there can be. Being a student it is really difficult to do a job for earning and students get stuck in student loans. Crypto can save them from this by giving them a platform to earn money with keeping their studies intact.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Of course, Mainly it is helpful for the students because it gives us a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies and very interesting knowledge all over the world in sharing and gaining skills with each others. The important and main thing of this forum is providing money.✌👌💰 @Maham123

• -1 1
  • +1 3

Yes my friend. Students always participate in this forum because it is very helpful for students. It gives work to earn money and taking knowledge about crypto currency, investment and so on. I'm also a university student and I'm working here crypto helps me to achieve my goals. So cryptotalk is best for students.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2

Yes my dear friend, I think cryptocurrency is an ideal platform for students.  By working here, poor students will be able to earn money as well as gain experience.  This will help them increase their knowledge.  They will be able to continue their education.  I think this is a very effective step  Thanks

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Why not yes of course.it is a platform of all kind of people. They can earn money and learn many things from there.students can get knowledge from there.they can spend there free time also here.it is very good for them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

yes sir it it a very good platform for the students because when they free they can work and earn money online for their expenses they can work on the daily basis and get the money ...

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It a good best platform for students because it is a platform which provides opportunities of learning as well as earning.Student can learn much about cryptocurrency and also earn to afford  their student expenses.

• +2 1

On 2/3/2021 at 12:56 PM, Shaibi said:

Hi mates ☺

Welcome to cryptotalk. 

Being myself a student i would like to ask is it good for students to earn with learn on this platform . Should students give time to this forum . Division of time can be helpful in this regard .

Suggest your ideas in replies .

Thanks 😊

@Shaibi Dear friend, this platform specially for those who want to learn about cryptosystem, if any student is interest in this platform he/she will adjust their time to spend here because they have a huge future for doing something and it is beginning if anybody wants.

• +1 1

Welcome dear friend 

Yes cryptotalk earning is best for students.

Then can easily attached with cryptotalk.

They are work any time without practice just following rule.

After this they are start learning process from here.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think it’s not just a platform for students. Because any kind of person can earn money by using their experience here. And learn a lot, but students can learn something better from it

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend, this platform is good for everyone, especially for students, because they will improve their knowledge and experience,it would also teach them how to be hard working and patience.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, this forum is a real opportunity for any student, as he gains a lot through it, in addition to useful information that helps him in his academic life and also earns money as additional income that helps him with the costs of studying

• +2 1

For sure mate, this forum is for everyone especially the students, with the help of this forum, I think will able to have high level espentictiong and experience, also earn at the same within few hours working.

Yes why not! This platform for all and specially for students because students can learn lots of knowledge and Experiences also here in very easy way, therefore every student need to join this forum for their education not specifically for money.

Crypto talk is great forum.crypto provides valuable benefits for us.main benefits for the students.This forum gain a knowledge of students.and earn money work at crypto.you can earn and learn at the same time.hard work and focus on work then you success..This forum is so easy and better than other forum.I wish you to best of luck my dear friend ☺️

Of course, @Shaibi sir, this forum is made for learning and teaching purposes which also pays in addition. So students who are interested in cryptocurrency related topic can get vast knowledge because here you can ask anything that you like to know about crypto and you will surely get your answer. 

Why not this platform is for students. Students can learn lot of things from this platform. They can earn money to fulfil their study expenses also. 

Basically this plate forum is providing the quality of information about the digital currency so if student who are interested in digital currency and wanna do investment into it it's a good plate forum for them and also some of us here for pocket money it's also good for them because it's providing information and money at the same time
so good luck 

This platform is perfect for students and I guess most of the members are student. Because students don't have much time for heavy hard works and most of the students don't have skills for freelancing and cryptotalk soesn't require any specific skill. So we should work here.

Yes, friend, he will gain you knowledge about cryptocurrencies that many people do not know about, and also their participation on this forum will enable them to develop the English language and this will benefit them in their studies as well, and other than that will also earn money that will cover his studies as a student and also you can devote two hours in Today of your time spent on this wonderful forum, I wish you a good time friend.

I can say that this platform IS FOR STUDENTS, as its main objective is to spread knowledge about the crypto world, and the receivers of this knowledge (in the first place) are young people, who are most likely studying now at school or university, as well as people of all ages.

Yes mate this  great forum is very important to students because they are going to get money which will sustain their education standard and I will improve and develop their English vocabulary.

I think it is the most suitable platform for the students mostly the students are encouraged to join this forum because it suits there nature and increases their personal skilss like writing learning understanding skills communications skills and specially their English skills and wih improving this they will get earnings as well.