Is it a platform for students too ?🤔 - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Is it a platform for students too ?🤔

This platform is very beneficial for every member because he works here at the same time to earn money as well as learn a lot. So, this platform is very beneficial for the student because he earns money here and also learns a lot. Working on the platform, students have better English grammar and they can earn expansive studies from here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi dear you are rigt that it is the platforum for students because they do not job and work in the free time. In this platforum there is not time limit. So easy to work on it. 

Welcome here

In my opinion this is useful platform specially for young generation because they need to know about business and digital currencies as well it provide facility to earn for meet our daily expenses

Yes of course this is great platform for the students because they can learn about the cryptocyrrency and also they can earn money to fulfill their expenses . They can work here like a part time job after the study so this forum is providing us a great opportunity of learning as well as earning at the same place.

This is the best platform for students because every single student need knowledge for their life and the other side they also need money for their study and daily life. So I am sure about that this platform will very helpful for students.

Students can also work in this forum during their leisure time and learn something about crypto currency while as earning an extra income that can help them to take care some of the educational expenses.

Crypto talk site for everybody! This site doesn't indicate which classes of individuals can work in this discussion! Notwithstanding, I think this gathering is considerably more extraordinary for understudies! Since they will actually want to learn English in this discussion, acquire information and bring in cash from this gathering just as study.

Yes definitely you right. This platform is for students too. In my opinion the most of the members in this forum will be students because they needs more money so they will try to work in this like sites. It is really helpfull the students.

On 2/3/2021 at 2:53 PM, Ab.kalyar said:

Of course, Mainly it is helpful for the students because it gives us a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies and very interesting knowledge all over the world in sharing and gaining skills with each others. The important and main thing of this forum is providing money.✌👌💰 @Maham123

@Ab.kalyar

And this platform is even more beneficial for students because their English grammar is better by working on this platform. Working on this platform, English grammar of students is better and their mistakes are corrected. And while working on this platform, he can also earn his study expenses from here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/3/2021 at 1:41 PM, Shaibi said:

Hi mates ☺

Welcome to cryptotalk. 

Being myself a student i would like to ask is it good for students to earn with learn on this platform . Should students give time to this forum . Division of time can be helpful in this regard .

Suggest your ideas in replies .

Thanks 😊

Of course. Being a student you can learn many things related to cryptocurrencies in the forum. Cryptotalk is the best forum where you can learn and have self-research on various topics, and also you can share your relevant information in the forum. Though our text books or the curriculum lacks these informative contents and cryptotalk is the only way to grasp these extra information related to life learning and developing skills, and flourishing one's career.

Welcome my friend, and I am also a student and I work in this forum and I advise you and all the students to work here because it is a very good job for you as a student as it will take two hours a day of your time. I hope you can reconcile studying and work, luck.

Yes dear, this platform is so binifit for student or any other works because you can earn money with your study , you can organize your study and your time on Cryptotalk ,so you win with both.

You can write posts in your free time.

You need one or two hours a day that is so good to work on Cryptotalk. 

Good luck.

This is exact what i think. Because i am also a student and i eant to continue my studies without being disturbed. And i think that this work is best for me. Because i can now earn and do my studies together. 

Of course friends, Cryptotalk is a forum where everyone has a good chance to work.  There are very good opportunities for students.  Here knowledge can be acquired as well as easily earned.  There are no specific job opportunities here.  And there is no obligation for you to post your own opinion on the important issues that will be paid through the rating.

Yeah dear mate this forum is also for students too. I think this is absolutely make for students as this give a lot of ideas about business,science, mbl etc. And this forum give a good pyment by students. Student should manage their time for work and study. 

The forum seems to be very good for the students as they can work from home sitting here it is not possible in any other forum so they can earn their own expenses here so I think the students working in this forum are very positive .....

Yes, I would like to ask myself as a student if it is better to earn for the benefit of students learning on this platform.  Students should spend time in this forum.  The division of time can be helpful in this case.

Suggest your ideas in the answers.

Thank you

Shabi Dear friends, this platform is especially for those who want to learn about cryptosystems, if any student is interested in this platform he will adjust his time here because they have huge future to do something and it starts if someone starts.  .

Yes dear its a very helpful and good forum for all students. Because this forum need only information and useful posts. So it will happen only from students. So students can fulfill their requirements from this forum. Poor students increase your monthly income from this forum.

Yes, my friend, it is also a platform for students as well, because it helps them gain good knowledge and experience and collect good money for tuition expenses and does not consume that much time and effort.

Myself, I am a college student and I can say that CryptoTalk has helped me a lot to earn income that because of the covid-19 pandemic I would not have been able to do with another type of work. You just have to know how to plan your time so that it doesn't affect your studies.

Certainly very useful for students and it does not distract them from their studies. An hour or two per day is sufficient to write the required daily jobs and it does not necessarily have to be continuous
Some time and some financial gain will help the student well

My dear friend,this pateform is totally beneficial for students they can give this forum little bit time and earn with study they laso improve thier knowledge about all over world and gaining skills more

Dear Companion, Welcome To This Structure. You Need To Realize That This structure Can Work Here Just For Understudies? This From Everybody Is There. This Privilege Has Given You Can Work As indicated by The Standards Of The Structure. You Must Be Talented In Semantic terms And Furthermore Gain Abilities According to Specialized Perspective Then You Can Work Here Delightfully And Make Benefits.

Of course, this forum is the most appropriate place that gives students money in order to pursue their academic achievement and at the same time gain them many knowledge and skills, and we must also not forget that we earn money here without effort and muscle and physical fatigue, so I advise all students to devote time from their day to this forum

This social occasion is helpful for everyone and I think you'll have the choice to take in alot from this conversation. The conversation can show understudies cryptographic cash which isn't thought in schools and they can get the central considerations of how to use this money and besides obtain with it