Are there more DOGE trends after Elon Musk? YES. - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
selfmade

Are there more DOGE trends after Elon Musk? YES.

We have seen how dogecoin has risen after the incidence with Elon Musk, but should we expect the biggest fall after all this? because we both know doge has pumped but there are not much reasons for it to hold longer.

NO; there are more big people and companies who have been motivated to invest and use this coin so the demand is likely to get stronger, I just got this news below.

2030572760_Screenshot_2021-02-02Publicly-ListedAirPurifierManufacturerAddsDogecoinasaFormofPaymentAmidTokensPopularity....png.de1a3e1561fe68cb3542d096f30b3cfd.png

Dude, I think if we should expect a drop, but in my opinion Doge is still alive due to its popularity, as long as people continue to use it, I don't think it will die. If its popularity continues, it is possible that in the near future an influential personality other than (Elon Musk) will be encouraged to invest in this cryptocurrency. Doge is a currency that people like and that is what has kept it current in the market.

The recent  pump of doge coin in crypto market just because elon musk did a good tweet often  about doge coin..  But It's  true if he look to this situation  badly then doge soon to 1 usd though  there has good altcoin too Which  will attrat more.. 

What happened to the Dogecoin coin was a temporary pump and I think it will return to its normal price after some rebounds that may take some time. We are always used to having pumps on the Dogecoin Tho returning to their normal price.

@selfmade, can we get the link to the article? Your topic doesn't name this publicly listed company. And there are no dates or anything like that. I would like to read more about this. This probably isn't going to be a last company that accepts Doge but after bear run comes, they will most likely refuse to take it anymore.

We have seen firms accepting doge on last bullrun too. That quickly died out with the price.

They can even do magic so that its price increases, but sooner or later there will be a crash that will leave many on the street, the doge coin does not have a purpose like other cryptocurrencies, it is just a meme that is still alive at the whim of elon musk and those who They follow it, so when the whales decide to kill it again, it will disappear from the radar for a few more years.

There is another trend associated with dogecoin; People have placed signs in times square in new york telling people in the city they should “buy DOGE.” On the other hands doge community in social media keeps talking doge should hit 1 dollar.

Things are going well for Dogecoin right now. However, it does not seem possible for an infinite number of coins to be constantly priced well. I expect a decrease in the value of Dogecoin in the near future.

If you want to invest in Doge, do it at a very lower price, perhaps 90% or 99% lower from what it has right now. There are people that actually think that Doge will make it to a dollar price, I don't know what exactly they are thinking. Anyway, it is nice to see someone accepting Doge, I would also accept it in my shop, but the price today, it just is ridiculous enough not to invest a cent in it. I have sold the last one I owned.

Edited by yonkii

Doge coin pumped a few days ago.  At present the price of doge coin is $.05.  Elon Musk tweeted on his Twitter account that the price of any currency went up.  That’s exactly how the price of the doge coin pumped up.  The price of Doge Coin will increase in the future so this coin should be held