Fake Bitcoin can be generated like a Fiat Currency Note? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Fake Bitcoin can be generated like a Fiat Currency Note?

I researched the subject a while ago and found that it is impossible to create a fake bitcoin as it is with fiat currencies, due to Bitcoin's reliance on blockchain technology, which is a group of computers spread all over the world and each currency has three characteristics and if you want to change it, you need access to all the computers present in all Around the world, this is impossible.

• +1 1

Bitcoin has a limited number of only about 21 million, each Bitcoin has numbers and complex blocks that are very difficult to forge.
The blockchain contains information about all bitcoin transactions that have taken place. This blockchain working system makes bitcoins non-counterfeit because transactions can only be carried out if they are verified by all blocks belonging to bitcoin users. This blockchain system will automatically reject if there is one bitcoin that will be transacted repeatedly.

• +5 1

Of course, it cannot and this is an additional advantage of cryptocurrencies at the expense of fiat currencies, and the reason is that cryptocurrencies are decentralized, meaning that banks and governments cannot control them, and all transactions are stored in the encrypted ledger known as the blockchain, that is, they cannot be forged.

• +3 1

Well, I think it can be possible as there are many scammers who pretend as smart and want to do anything to steal money from innocent people. They also can generate a paper currency naming of Bitcoin and spread in their countries. The person who is not been introduced to crypto world yet will definitely fall into their trap and can become the victim of scammer.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

for Bitcoin, it is impossible to fake it, but it is possible to create false and fake currencies, for this reason I prefer dealing only with famous and reliable currencies, for fear of buying fake currencies.

• +2 1

Certainly, no cryptocurrency can be forged because everything is recorded in the blockchain and cannot be tampered with. The problem of counterfeiting is one of the biggest problems with fiat currencies solved by cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Of course not, Bitcoin cannot be cloned because it is a digital currency. But a new currency can be created that is prepared for fraud. Therefore, you must make sure of the currency you are working on ..

If it is possible and they are done, these criminals create cryptographic projects and spread it to get many people, the more people the better and thus they spend time creating these things until they can have thousands of people and start with the pre-sale for them, these people scam everyone in this way.

I am sure that bitcoin cannot be faked, but we have another problem, which is the problem of double spending, and that is by consuming a certain amount of bitcoin several times, and that happens if the bitcoin network has been hacked, and Satoshi Nakamoto talked about this problem in the white paper and explain how he tried Overcome it.

• +1 1

The market is already had a fake cryptocurrencies, we should careful when choosing a cryptocurrency for investment. You will get scam for sure if you don't research it. 

• +1 1