Fake Bitcoin can be generated like a Fiat Currency Note? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Fake Bitcoin can be generated like a Fiat Currency Note?

This an interesting question, that like fiat currency some scammers produce fake notes and spread them. could fake bitcoin or any other fake coin be generated and spread? any one knows about it?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -3 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There are many coin in the market are fake, dont forget that the scammers and hackers they have many ways to stole the people money, so one of this way is create a fake coin to keep the money or Bitcoin of people when they invest on this coin.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Did you mean like making fake money on fiat? I think it's not and that advantages of bitcoin than some fiat currency, The circulating supply can we look on block explorer and each transaction can we se too so there is no way to make an fake bitcoin, I'm not sure how to explain it but it's advantages of blockchain technology that backing up bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Oxygen said:

fake bitcoin or any other fake coin be generated and spread?

It's already been done on scams. They redirect you to a site that claims you have a wallet given with a certain amount of Bitcoin, and all you had to do to redeem that fake Bitcoin is to deposit a certain amount for "fees", while in fact, it's just a scam and no Bitcoin is really up for grabs.

• +1 1

Well, that has already happened to the crypto world, what they do is tell you to go to the site and tell you to enter your wallet address then again direct you to a certain amount to get the fake Bitcoin or coins. That's how scammers do for counterfeiting Bitcoin and other coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

In cryptocurrency, however, our counterfeit currency will never be used because many technology companies are adopting certain technologies.  Again in our real life we can see that there are different coins and different notes.  However, I do not think that fake currency will come to crypto.And fake bitcoin but never because the currency will never run.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

There is no fake Bitcoin, but many fake coins or tokens to get profit, because Bitcoin is based on blockchain, it is difficult to fake because every transaction will be recorded on the ledger.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

maybe fake bitcoin not possible because local currencies physical note but bitcoin is a digital currency but fake coins is possible many fake coins available in crypto

• +1 1

no,it is not possible to generate fake bitcoin.it is because it doesn't have any physical form.it is in digital form.which is impossible to create through internet.

• +1 1

I don,t think so that this will be possible because now this time 1 coin name is different than the other coins like so may coins will be created with the name of the BTC like BTCM, BTCL, BTCG etc. So many coins will be generated but they are not going to launched the same BTC name coin because like this scammers will already create a coin like the BTC.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fake Bitcoins :-

This is great and very important news for all new investor that they keep in mind that fake bitcoins is available on crypto currency market and don't purchased fake bitcoins. But how i can check these coins fake or real and what is the concept of checking real bitcoins,

• +1 1

If Fiat currency bitcoin is forged, it can, of course, be done by different people.  And I think this bitcoin currency will never be acceptable and it will actually be known as fake currency in the market.

Fake Bitcoin cannot be made because it is protected from any modification or change and therefore it is impossible to have a fake Bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

Did you mean, Bitcoin can be forged like fake money? I think its hard to make it because Bitcoin is protected by miners and Blockchain, I guess. But transaction can be fake like example website that can give free Bitcoin but unfortunately its fake or in short scam.

• +2 1

On 12/30/2019 at 10:14 PM, Oxygen said:

This an interesting question, that like fiat currency some scammers produce fake notes and spread them. could fake bitcoin or any other fake coin be generated and spread? any one knows about it?

I am not sure that it can be happened as bitcoin have a clear network, all transactions can be checked on block explorer. Fake crypto or alts coin can be generated to scam people but bitcoin seems different

Bitcoin currency cannot be falsified like fiat money which is easily falsified because bitcooin cannot be released and the amount is limited so we are sure about Bitcoin, only the new Crypto currency can be falsified right.

Trully i dont know about Fake Bitcoin as i know there are Data from the results of Bitwise analysis shows that of 81 exchanges 71 of them are wash trading (manipulation) which shows that someone who sells and buys bitcoin is the same person to create as if there is a market activity but actually does not exist at all.its fake Bitcoin for my opinion.

• +2 1

Fake bitcoin may not be released on the bitcoin blockchain, but fake coins or tokens are being created to scam users of their money, in that sense

No, fake bitcoin does not exist today and it is unrealistic to make fake bitcoin compared to a fiat remedy.

not bitcoin or altcoin which is a fake form that scammers can make in crypto. however, scammers make their own coins or tokens, then seek funds from investors, after getting funds they will run away carrying the funds without giving any clarity about the project. that's what scammers do here.

Fake bitcoins could be generated for those whom have no idea about crypto currencies and want to join crypto world by purchasing some bitcoins. Also they do not study and research about what is bitcoin and are also some illetrate in education. They can be fooled easily 

I think it is difficult to create duplicate  coin like btc because that coin can not work on original btc blockchain. Also people would find it from transaction speed and many other features.

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

Well if fake bitcoins could have been produced, why do you think it hasn't been done yet. You have to understand behind all the hype and speculation, there exist solid maths that back the production of each and every bitcoin. The logic is so secure, that at present blockchain is considered the most secure technology right now.