How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk ' hope you all fine.

My question to you is that in the present we are stuck into too many things that it becomes difficult sometimes to give time to cryptotalk.

So suggest a possible way to catch time . Hope you all get my point .

Thanks .

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 2

You have to set a timetable when you have to reduce.You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people When Miss Crypto came to the forum, I had to set my own timetable It was difficult to start, but later I got used to it Now you can relax and give time to this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Helo friends this forum is very helpful because no fix time to here any time you work ni here no matter how to work but needed to work hard and hard get more opportunities for earning in here best of luck .

• +2 1

Hello my dear I am member here. According to me I spend 3 to 4 in day. I can earn easily in forum. I think no fix time to do in work here. Because this is good platform. I really like it..

• +2 1

Greeting mates 
Dividing of time it's so much necessary for doing work on any forum because of you give your proper Time to your work then you can earn from in but it's you show negligence always it won't be fruitful for you so I always give my proper time to my work 1 hour before going to University and the then 2 hours at night so divide your Time as you want but give your proper time to your work specially in this forum 
Good luck for good earning

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You must have to divide a much time for the investment in the forum. It is very necessary that you must have to work hard in the forum to earn some money only when you have the patience to work in this forum only then you can earn a lot of money.When you sacrifices your time money will automatically come to you. You have to spend a minimum time of 2hours in a day for a better earning.

• +2 1

It is completely depends on you how to divide time for crypto talk.There is no limit of time here but you have to complete your work.It is a platform where you give more time to earn and learn more.

• +4 1

My dear pal, you ought to outline your priorities first, for example, operating in this platform calls for just a few hours of work, and in return you may allocate time for look at and time to rest. The day is long and with a little dedication and could we will make the most it to the fullest because everything on this existence wishes staying power and fatigue And with a little corporation, we are able to sort matters out.

• +3 1

I only do crypto during my free time or when I'm waiting for my next class since I'm a student. I also try to make time for it so I can finish my daily quota. Sometimes whenever I don't feel like interacting with anyone, I'd log in here and do some posts.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Shaibi said:

Hi everyone !

My question to you is that in the present we are stuck into too many things that it becomes difficult sometimes to give time to cryptotalk.

Thanks .

My opinion in this wasy is that 3 hours are enough time for this.

we should use is a specific time for all ...

I like to work early in the morning for a comprehension.we should work hard at the starting time

• +4 1

It is very important question friend. I like to spend time on crypto at morning 6 am to 9 am. in the morning we have so much energy and fresh mind, and morning is the best time to work on cryptotalk. But afternoon is also a good time to work on cryptotalk. But if you have a main job then you can work on cryptotalk after your office. ♥️

• +1 1

My dear fellow! Working on this platform form of digital currency in not much difficult. You have to manage your time to work here. Simply, fix 3 hours for work and an other half hour for gathering data for next project you want to do. After all, any kind of work need passion and hard work. All the best. 

Edited by Muhammad Yousaf 123
Spelling and punctuation mistake
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Shaibi said:

Hi everyone !

Thanks .

You can work on this site when you have free time.This site does not take long to work so you can work whenever you want.If you can work in the morning then you can post well.

• +2 1

I think that working on the CryptoTalk financial platform takes two or three hours a day, if you do not have a free time in your day, you can work less, but you will definitely earn less, you have to make an effort to be useful and valuable publications.

• +5 1

That's a great question i think friend If you are a student, first of all I will advise you to or use your spare time on Cryptotalk.If you are a student, then you can earn it by working for one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening and you can get handsome amount from this platform and also get lot of information  from here .

If you were stuck in your busy life then you find the time for crypto forum because cryptocurrency does not need the work in fixed time you can anytime do your work on the crypto forum when you are free do not  waste  your time in extra activities . you spend  your time on crypto forum to get knowledge and earn money.

Yes my friend, you need to work in the crypto talk forum on a daily basis in order to benefit and earn through it, and you need time about three hours a day, I think you should choose this time when you are comfortable so that you know how to do your job properly

Guys just relax and enjoy at this platform divide your time intelligently do your other necessary work by taking break and after few minutes start work again,  So it's very helpful to work with Crypto talk. By dividing your time you can do your work at home and at the same time at crypto so you earn money. Thank you.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Shaibi said:

Hi everyone !

Thanks .

You don't have to worry about working time here, because working here here is not something hard or difficult, if you are good enough I think it won't take you more than 2-3 hours, the you use the rest of time for others things.

I think  we can do this at any time  if we free we can do  . I think  we can do if we do another job. So there isn't need a special time

Let me tell you how to set the time here, you should do it. Come here in your part time and just post comments if you are working with junior.

And in the same way, if you are posting as a senior too, then you are not only spending more time, but you can do post writing here only after spending an hour or two. 

I believe that it is much easier to work here. You have to spend a lot less time. It's not a big deal. 

Hello dear friend, your post is good because sometimes we can not work in this forum because of the time, so if we give some time everyday in this forum, that will be good for everyone. I usually give time in this forum at night and if is my favorite time zone to work online.

• +3 1

Dear on crypto we have a great benefit of managing our time as per our convenience. You can work on crypto anytime you want.  If you find posting 20 or more comments at one time dificult, you can divide your time per posts. You can post 10 comments in the morning and then 10 comments at night. Or you can divide it further. Crypto does not take much of your time.

• +3 1

Have a good day,my friends, i want to work very hard and devote my time completely to this forum. I spend most of my time in this forum learning and gainning experience about cryptocurrency

Hello my dear friend you ask the good question my dear friend every one have own choice to set time but i think the morning time is best for  every working because our mind is fresh

And evening time is also best  after finishing the whole day work