How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

I think that it is up to me to organize the time, so I rearrange your priorities and organize your time well in a way that serves your interests, and I advise you to spare time for this forum because digital currencies is very important to learn.

A good question, my beautiful friend, in this forum is that you can work in it at any time you want, but on my part, I advise you after completing the hundred comments that you make twenty comments per day at one time and do not postpone for another time because you may forget or engage in something else and you do not have time  Enough to end it and end the twenty comments require one to two hours per day

I agree with you, my friend, that many of us have a lot of different and daily responsibilities .. We can't focus on our work in the forum and well without spending some time in it ..
Well the solution is to make a daily or weekly plan for your business and create a business plan in the cryptotalk forum so you can organize the time well .

• +4 1

Dear mate, it's really an issue in this modern era. But we should set up a time table to manage our daily works. Crypto talk needs proper time and attention to work so it's necessary to give it a specific time period. You should set it according to your busyness.

My brother, you sharing a very helpful post for every member yes to good work dear keep it up my friend you completing your work easily before you have a timetable any member have timetable this member is so hard worker person yes this is good thing first thing you complete 10 post day time and 10 night time.

Hope you are understand my opinion.

Good luck my friend

• +1 1

Friend what you have to do to divide the time of cryptotalk is to adjust to your schedules or to set schedules in an orderly way so you can have time for what you want because if you order your life with schedules you can do everything you want and thus also work here in cryptotalk quietly.

One of the advantages of the forum, which is the most beautiful, is that the member does not commit to a specific time to do something only. The full day must be taken into consideration. For example, you have a daily 20 jobs that must be done. You are not bound by a specific time, but you have a long day to do and end it only on you Focus on work to produce good content..

Hello my friend as he was a member of this forum I've put the schedule and time commensurate with the achievement of my work daily and have access to my goals, then I get 3/4 hours per day for this forum so that it does not affect the schedule of daily tasks to me.

Doing the division of time is necessary in order to join the encrypted conversation and obtain the largest amount of useful information, so I advise you to make daily plans before starting work. Thank you

Hello my dear I am member here. According to me I spend 3 to 4 in day. I can earn easily in forum. I think no fix time to do in work here. Because this is good platform 

You must have to divide a much time for the investment in the forum. It is very necessary that you must have to work hard in the forum to earn some money only when you have the patience to work in this forum only then you can earn a lot of money.When you sacrifices your time money will automatically come to you.so that's a divided time.

First you have to know how to organize yourself, if you will not leave all the time, and you will not be able to work in this place, this forum is legitimate and if it pays, for which I invite you to make your efforts to work in it, look for free time during your day and work on it, so you have your coins.

I don't think that we have any need to decide our time for this platform because we can complete our work on this platform only in 2 hour s and these two hours we can give in any time in a day but we should spend our extra time on this platform for learning purpose. 

• +1 1

You can organize your time accurately so that you spend an hour at the beginning of the day and an hour at the end, in my opinion, this is enough to make you gain the most benefit from the forum, for me I spend my free time here in the forum and this is wonderful for me as I do not waste my time in nothingness.

It is expected from this forum that you visit this forum regularly in a day. Despite creating all the 20 posts within a few hours, you might divide your time throughout a day to visit this forum for creating some sort of activities. I think you are aware of the punishments against the stuffing posts from this forum. Keep visiting this forum regularly. 

Welcome my wonderful friend, I hope you are in good health, time management is very important in any work we do, I am here on this platform I organize my time so that I spend enough time in the site to gain more experiences and increase my culture in this field, for example I work from 3 i.e. 4 hours in the morning, and the same time I spend in the evening, in this way I am somewhat satisfied with myself, so that I accomplish all my work without shortening, luck and stand for you.❤️

• +4 1

My friend, you better organize your time between your day-to-day activities and your work on encrypted chat. 
The best thing about this job is that there's no fixed time to work, but if you leave at least three hours a day to work, it's better for you.

For the investment in the forum you need to split a lot of time. You need to work hard on the forum only when you have stamina to work on this forum, so you can gain a great deal of money. You will automatically get the money when you sacrifice your time. For a greater gain, you must devote at least 2 hours in a day.

Good question my friend
Considering that I am a new member of this forum and I am not currently subject to the issue of time because I have not completed the 100 posts yet.
But when I reach the 20 posts a day, I will dedicate a morning and an evening session to accomplish this task successfully.

• +2 1

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

My dear friend you are right . Nowadays everyone is too much busy in their life. There are alot of work we have to do in a day. But if you enter into crypto world then its your responsibility to give your best. Don't waste your time in other social media. 

Hey greeting to you. 

I think there no need to fix a time for Crypto talk. It's all up to us how to manage our time to get in Crypto talk and work here having our other daily activities. So whenever you get time in a day come and work here with full interest. 

• +5 1

Hello friend you ask question how can we divide the time to  one these one this forum  so i think the answer is that .you can easily do this by taking an hour  out any time of day.  i think it's a platform where you can earn a lot  in a very short time.

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I am here a new member in the forum and it is distinguished in this forum that you can work on it at any time you want, but it is more correct to allocate a specific time for it until you complete your work and it may need from one to two hours per day.