How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

Hello my friend. Regarding the work here on the forum, I don't think it takes much time. You can organize two or three hours a day to work here. For me, I divided the work here into three phases in the morning before I start my daily activities
And upon returning from work and in the evening before bed

• +2 1

You can work on this site at any time, it is not in any role, do you have to work only at this time or not, whenever you are free, you can post on it. Stay blessed.

I think one hour to read other people's posts and topics to increase your knowledge, and another one hour to write your own topics and posts in order to gain the payment, is suitable. More than two hours of time would be overkill.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Working on this forum is not restricted, but it gives you the freedom to work whenever you want on the forum. I advise that you allocate at least two hours of your time and publish 20 posts per day of course after you have completed the 100 posts, so that you get paid for publishing 20 posts per day as a minimum. I wish you A good time and luck.

Hello everyone, surely many of us have other things to do and where to work, but personally we must give priority to things, I consider cryptotalk is the best platform that exists, and for that reason we must dedicate a lot of time, in my case I dedicate 3 hours a day, preferably at night, where I'm a little more unoccupied.

• +1 1

I try to spend as much time as possible in the forum to learn more and be sufficient experience to create publications and have my posts among you
I try to allocate enough time and make use of my spare time every day to be here

Hello my friend, a good question. I think you can divide your time to study and work. We have a long time in the day and you can do anything you want. Working here will not require more than two hours per day. Thank you.

My dear friend, I work with this wonderful encryption in my spare time and in the time I remove it on the day off in order to earn extra credit in addition to my job that I work at so I organize my time between them well.

At the moment I take time out of my nights to be able to publish within cryptotalk, I have 2 hours or 2 and a half hours that I dedicate to cryptotalk, if you propose you can, you can also divide the time, in periods of 1 hour, The important thing is that you have your publications on a daily basis so that you can obtain the highest possible reward and at the same time learn.

• +2 1

My friends I am going to tell you how I share my life with cryptotalk I am a big lady and as such I have multiple tasks I get up early I go to work I go back home I do my household chores in the afternoon I take care of my granddaughter and in the evening Night when everyone retires to rest I dedicate four hours to make my comments and the truth is that I am very happy to be able to do everything that I like and I hope to continue so good luck for everyone.

• +1 1

You need to set a schedule. Coming to the crypto forum was hard to set your own schedule. But then you have to be more discriminating with the amount of help you have to give to other people. I'm used to it, now you can relax and spend time on this platform. And you can give any 1 or 2 hours in the middle of the day.

Hi dear in the cryptotalk their ia no fix time to working. You can easily work at any time. I am working at the morning time. And sometime i am busy then free at mid night to work on it.

• +4 1

On 2/2/2021 at 5:09 PM, Shaibi said:

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk ' hope you all fine.

My question to you is that in the present we are stuck into too many things that it becomes difficult sometimes to give time to cryptotalk.

So suggest a possible way to catch time . Hope you all get my point .

Thanks .

Working on cryptotalk really takes time, sometimes I can't meet the target of 20 posts per day due to time constraints. It is very difficult to divide the time between daily work and posting jobs on cryptotalk. I think the best time to post on cryptotalk is in the morning, because that's the best time to get ideas about writing to post on cryptotalk. Of course everyone will be different.

• +2 1

Hello friends!

Don't be stressed, just relax and enjoy the work. From this platform you can earn a very handsome amount. You should try to give 3 to 4 hours per day to this work. First of all you should try to understand the kind of work. When you learn , you definitely enjoy the work and give much time to this work.

The best time to post is during the morning before becoming busy or going for work you can do few posts and during the evening before going to bed or let me just say whenever one is free to post they can do so since everyone is free to work here whenever they want too. 

On 2‏/2‏/2021 at 12:09, Shaibi said:

مرحبا جميعا !

مرحبًا بكم في منتدى cryptotalk ، أتمنى لكم كل خير.

سؤالي لك هو أننا في الوقت الحاضر عالقون في الكثير من الأشياء بحيث يصعب أحيانًا منح الوقت للحديث المشفر.

لذا اقترح طريقة ممكنة للحصول على الوقت. أتمنى أن تفهموا وجهة نظري

شكرا .

There is no need to allocate a specific time in the forum, as it is characterized by that you can work on it at the time you want

Therefore, I see no need to devote time to the forum and I suggest that you work on it at the time you want

• +5 1

In my opinion if you have proper knowledge and your typing is good then you can make 20 posts in 1 or 2 hours. But in my opinion we want to spend here much times for learn much new informative things. 

You need to set a cutoff time when you need to diminish Miss Crypto went to the gathering When my leaser went to the discussion it was hard to set my own timetable yet later you must be more segregating with the measure of help you provide for others later I'm utilized to it, presently you can unwind and invest energy on this stage.

On 2/2/2021 at 6:09 PM, Shaibi said:

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk ' hope you all fine.

My question to you is that in the present we are stuck into too many things that it becomes difficult sometimes to give time to cryptotalk.

So suggest a possible way to catch time . Hope you all get my point .

Thanks .

Hello my friend, to divide your time it is depends on your schedule everyday if you have a work just give time the crypto when you are break time or if you have a rest day you can give it time, because this crypto talk is one of your income so, you give it time even if your time its okay.

You need to set a timetable. Going to the crypto gathering was difficult to set your own timetable. Yet, at that point you must be more separating with the measure of assist you with having provide for others. I'm utilized to it, presently you can unwind and invest energy on this stage. Furthermore, you can give any 1 or 2 hours in the day.

I think it's easy. You only need 20 comments or posts.

For me, I'm no longer accessing social networking applications. This forum has become for me entertainment, educational and social. I think that's good. 

It is important question that helps to other i working on Crypto since last month  fist time i  did my study or other work from 8 to 11 am am completely free in this time i did work on Crypto.

• +1 1

I start in the encrypted conversation at noon, and I check comments during the evening to avoid mistakes that may lead to your ban permanently.

• +5 1

I am  studying in BS  Mathematics in university. So,  I  just  need some free time in my studies to  give this time at forum.I easily manage my time and  devote my full  attention at this platform in free time.

Time can be divided into four stages, this helps us to complete the tasks with ease, because the general time is important in organizing work