This form is depend on knowledge and experience. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atyy4152

This form is depend on knowledge and experience.

My dear mates, i hope you are all well ♥️

I think that we can not work at this forum without

knowledge and experience. Because everything depends

on experience and knowledge. The more knowledge

and experience we gain, the better we will be able

to work on this form. This form is our best chance

to get something like knowledge, experience and money.

What are you think about this? Please guide me from your

opinion. 

THANKS ALL OF YOU. 🤗❤️💕

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes friends, if we talk that this platform  is dependent on knowledge and information, then it is absolutely correct because every person working on this platform needs to have knowledge, without knowledge, they do not work here properly.  

in my own experience in my almost 2 months here at cryptotalk forum this was a great platform that gives me more opportunities like im earning because of this and it was a big help alot in my daily life like my expenses it was a good source of income and at the same time good source of informations about cryptocurrencies.

You are right. One cannot work in this forum without knowledge and inexperience. In order to be successful in this forum, you need to have a good knowledge of yourself and the forum. And whoever is between these two will be able to succeed here quickly.

Of course my friend we are here for learning .we can learn by sharing our knowledge and experience to other members, by taking part in discussion on different topics.Not only we learn other but we can achieve our future goal here.

Without knowledge and experience you can't achieve almost nothing.  But in forum like this the most important thing here is knowledge and experience if you have what it takes then this is the right place to be . 

As upto knowledge so if you have a little bit of knowledge about crypto so you are almost done. Because no one for the first time when came here I think will have full knowledge a out these things, and the experience will come along when you are interacting with each other here in this forum. So cryptotalk is for gaining knowledge and experience and then for money. 

Yes my you are asking right. The knowledge and experience is the base of this forum. But we should work hard and be patient is also needed. I'm university through this forum my education is also increases. And I'm very thankful to crypto.

I think work in this forum is totally depends on our knowledge. Because from here you have to earn through your knowledge. The more knowledge will have you can post more useful and interesting things. That's why at first gain knowledge to become successful in this forum. 

Yes my friend you are absolutely right this form depend on knowledge and experience here in this form every one want to get knowledge and experience if you get knowledge and experience then you can earn alots of money knowledge and experience is specially require in trading 

Of course knowledge is very necessary to do any job. If there will be awareness and much knowledge about our topic or job we will benefits from it and because this is not easy platform be carefully dear..

1 hour ago, Atyy4152 said:

My dear mates, i hope you are all well ♥️

I think that we can not work at this forum without

knowledge and experience. Because everything depends

on experience and knowledge. The more knowledge

and experience we gain, the better we will be able

to work on this form. This form is our best chance

to get something like knowledge, experience and money.

What are you think about this? Please guide me from your

opinion. 

THANKS ALL OF YOU. 🤗❤️💕

Indeed. Dear mate you mentioned 100% right thing. It is basic and real needed thing to work here in cryptotalk. These two things are Experience & Knowledge. Much needed things to get and share onwards. Those people who lack these qualities are unable to stay long here.

So prepare  you first then work. Wish you all the best.

As upto knowledge so when you have a touch little bit of expertise about crypto so you are almost finished. Because nobody for the first time whilst got here here I assume may have complete information a out these things, and the revel in will come alongside while you are interacting with every different right here in this discussion board. So cryptotalk is for gaining know-how and enjoy after which for cash.

Yaa Experience is so important for any field of life every one learn experience by suffering difficulties in life without knowledge too you can't get your goals of life. So experience as well as knowledge too necessary. In crypto talk,  I learning knowledge  and slowly slowly achieving experience. In this platform we can get a lot knowledge and also get experience different peoples share different knowledge here.Thank you.

Edited by Amir123

Yes you are absolutely right this from from depend on the experience and and knowledge if we don't have the knowledge of a content then we would not able to work here because here the work is to make useful comment on a content and if you don't have the writing experience then you will not able to work in this from.

Yes, I agree with you. It is not possible to earn more money from here without knowledge and experience. Moreover, for those who cannot speak English, being able to speak the language is a big deal

I totally agree that this platform is based on knowledge and experience.  Because it is a completely different platform.  Working on this platform gives us some innovative ideas.  Which is why we have to practice creatively.  Moreover, we have to master something new and we can learn something new in terms of different content and comments. So it can be said that it is basically a knowledge platform which must depend on knowledge and experience.

Hello mate, I don't There's wny way to work in the world of cryptocurrency or Cryptotalk forum without having the knowledge and experience, on how to work on it, so this forum is not only for earning,.

Of course ,, the most valuable and important point in the platform is the amount of information and knowledge in it ,, which we can obtain easily as long as we follow the platform and give it the time, focus and attention it deserves ,, obtaining knowledge is essential in our work here my dear ,, and it is the only way Let us be able to exchange benefits with others and present to the platform useful and important topics ..

Thank you my friend ❤️❤️

Hi friends in my opinion knowledge is necessary in our life without knowledge or any thing we do nothing in our life for a job we must required knowledge qnd after that we get experience and earn something for self and family. A better knowledge in your field make cause great experience and grip on your work.

The knowledge is more important than the coins we earn in this forum because with knowledge we can post a useful posts and we can talk and discuss with other and share our experiences if we don't have we are really in a big problem and we can't progress 

Everything in life entails knowledge, not just the forum, so try to get a lot of knowledge that will contribute to the development and development of everything that concerns you. Benefit from it as much as possible and

Yes i agree with you  However, if you do not have the knowledge and experience can work.  Because there is a For Beginner section in this forum for learning and gaining knowledge. If you are new to this forum, you can gain both knowledge and experience by working in the Beginner Section...

You are right, my friend, and I agree with you, because knowledge is a necessary thing in life. If we do not have knowledge in a job, we will not be able to do it well, and learning is also important, so we must try to gain more experience in the field in which we work so that we can reach success in the end

Knowledge and experience are the basis of successful work and a lot of continuous gain for everyone with this coding, so my friend, in order for us to make daily earnings on us by increasing our capabilities and relying on increasing our production.

• +1 1