Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020 - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020

First of all i looking forward next month if price will raise and I  hope crypto technology progressed in future and comes out with new technologies and coins 

• +1 1

Believe me , most people did not understand what cryptocurrency is , and what would be the year 2020 in hands, for, the year has really been different, I was hoping that there is a 1 dollar in ripple and it was heading there , then the year changed completely and this was not only a simple change, but the truth is, when that was really powerful.

But the year has to end and wait for 2021

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This pandemic is really affecting the markets and if you are going to look at a wider range of perspectives, this pandemic is not good for us. But bitcoin is very bullish at the stable price in10k-11k USD range. Once we have decreased selling pressure from the miners we should see a nice rise. I hope to hit 15k-20k US Dollars in late 2020 with $30,000 possible.

• +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

The whole of this world came to a stand still and this is not what we expected at all , things changed and it become to difficult to even comprehend because when you look at the changes that happened they never changed anything in the crypto world,. we hoped that the challenges we had really would mean that we are getting to adopt more of crypto. But 2020 had and has been very challenging, that was really tough for  us this year

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The year only has three months left and we are hoping now for price not to drop bellow 10k. There is a low that if we break we can go down a lot but this is very difficult to happen as bears don't seem to have any power on price lately and we can go up to 20k too perhaps in two months.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cryto never reacted to the madness of the whole world the covid 19 , in fact I thought crypto would be one of the ways the world would adopt and be able to really define itself when there was a huge worry in handling in money, one of the best cashless means that was adopted was that in Kenya of using the mobile phone it worked perfectly

• +3 1

I was hoping that this year the price of crypto would pump despite of this world crisis due to corona virus so that I would earned a lot that would helps me to buy high end computers for my study because I'm an IT student so I need to invest in computers.

Actually it's September 2020 now and the post was posted on 30 December 2019. So I think its not late to comment but I can do the post prediction of the 2020 in crypto world. No body predicated that there will be a pandemic in the whole world  and it may be destroyed the calculation of many crypto traders. But I see a positive side of covid in the world of crypto. 

• +3 1

I think this pandemic time is a best time for the crypto world. most of the people are sitting at home wondering what they would do to earn some extra income. And here it is, crypto platform provides opportunity to gain income through the creation of good quality content. This way more users are motivated to join the platform. This is likely to increase the hype for the platform in 2020.

• +1 1

Надеюсь для меня крипта станет полезным открытием и мне удастся вникнуть в эту тему и научиться получать дополнительный доход. Но без вложений никак, поэтому надо сначала наладить реальный заработок) 

I trust that by 2021 there will be numerous nations that will permit free utilization of digital forms of money, digital currencies will turn out to be more mainstream and broadly utilized in all nations. What's more, 2020 vows to end with a fall in the cost of digital currencies.

There are projects that will still be released in 2020 for cryptocurrency. Course, not stable but growing. I no longer expect anything from cryptocurrency in 2020, 2021 would be faster. There are many different stages, the advancement of which is planned for 2021, and from 2020 already everything.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I hope eth rises to $ 450 by the end of 2020.  He has all the prospects for this, because Russia uses mainly eth.

Crypto will live among us for a long time.  Crypto is now established worldwide.  This is why 2020 will remain in the world for many decades to come.  Because modern currency plays a large role in world trade.  Because crypto has provided jobs for many people.  From crypto we can learn about all the modern currencies in the world.  It brings us a lot of news from the outside world.

I am answering you already in 20, but very little is left until 21, so I will express my opinion on what will happen in 21.
  It seems to me that some countries will begin to introduce cryptocurrencies into the state level, and prices will rise accordingly. In 20, there were rumors about this, but it seems to me it was just preparation, and any actions should be expected in the coming years

my hopes in 2020 do not know what to say because there are only two months left before the end of the year

but i hope at this time bitcoin will grow a lot)

In 2020, I expect a rapid increase in cryptocurrency prices. I think that many countries will allow the use of cryptocurrencies on their territory.

Cryptos in 2020 represent a great opportunity not only to engage in the btc that has had an incredible and promising rise also in the ETH LTC that are cryptocurrencies that in the future will have a great monetary value, many countries will add cryptocurrencies to their economy for good

In my opinion, this year 2020 has been a very powerful and very strong year for cryptocurrencies, and also gold currently has large investors, and the cryptocurrency market is rising every day.

I hope that there will be more cryptocurrencies and also airdrops so everyone can use cryptocurrencies and be the main way for every purchase.

my hope is that the price of tokens is getting better the airdrop is also a lot of people who really pay for their airdrop. and also the next hope is that there will be more new coins with good prices and a very good future too. in order for the long term

a bad year for cryptocurrencies. I believe that by the end of 2020 bitcoins will return to their price in 2019 the price falls to around 7k$

"We grow by lifting others"