Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020 - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020

Crypto is providing the best opportunities for earning money and if we follow the rules and if we provide quality posts then we can get fast growth. so I have great hopes with the Crypto that it will definitely help me to improve my lifestyle. I think in future there should be more platform come forward in the future to help more people.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is the last time that we experience hyperbolic growth of altcoins. I therefore invest heavily in them. After 2020 I think we can experience some consolidation.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Crypto is a famous site already all over the world. There is no one who doesn’t know about crypto. It is a very much polpular for every age. In 2020 hopefully tne members will increase a in a big number. I wish a bright future for cryoto    

30 minutes ago, Cryptolover27 said:

Well, my hope for crypto currencies in this year is that it becomes legal worldwide and all coins go higer recover all loss bitcoin go around 20k dollars to 30k dollars, well let's see. 

Very high expectations. I respect you even though I realize that everything you expect is very small. maybe what makes me interested is the price of bitcoin which can reach $ 20000 - $ 30000 ... if this happens it's very fun for us all

On 12/30/2019 at 6:01 PM, Badman001 said:

We are hope that 2020 is best year of cryoto market and we are purchasing also some amount of new cryoto currency and hope this is giving a good result in future .

Dear mate I do hope that too I see this 2020 as a very fruitful year since it has started in good terms and I know that in 2020 we will have more profits than before the past years

On 12/30/2019 at 10:46 PM, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

I joined on crypto in 2017 bull run. After that I earned so many free coins and waiting for a good time to sell. We saw many crash in 2019. But I expected 2020 year will be great for us.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/23/2020 at 10:53 PM, Shahidnaveed said:

My hopes for the crypto in 2020.   are very high  i expected this the price of the crypto goes on incresing so i think i invest the more money in cryptoworld

yes you should invest more money in cryptocurrency because I'm sure that this year we can see the highest price of cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

My hope just to have more bitcoin and I see my self helping you guys in the future and I will do Just learning that is all good luckkk.

My only hope here in crypto currency world is to have stable earnings that will give good profit to me that can be sustain my daily needs. And hopefully here in cryptotalk i can learn more about cryptocurrency especially in earning.

I wish the price of the Waves to see $ 5 by June. Cryptocurrencies are relieved, even if they rush. I want to catch a bull market now. I hope everyone's hopes are fulfilled.

In my opinion altcoin in your platform from 100 coinmarketcap definitely will even so take over the economy through 2020 nevertheless function as a main. it could be you will encounter funds because of the latest real estate markets that are certain to penetrate towards main 100 through 2020.

My hope is for bitcoins and i think year 2020 is going to be the year of crypto currecies. Apart from bitcoins other altcoins like ethereum are are also showing good potential and will definately rise in this year as one of the most valuable coin. But bitcoin is my hope coz im storing btc in hope that its prices will go past 20k$ at the end of the year or early in the 2021

I hope that the prices of the currencies that I have stored will increase and that I will achieve more profits through the trading operations that I make and that my investments will be successful.

13 minutes ago, Afsin14 said:

We are hope that 2020 is best year of cryoto market and we are purchasing also some amount of new cryoto currency and hope this is giving a good result in future.I hope everyone help to remove any barrier that hinders crypto progress...

Progress in cryptocurrencies is always there and will be. It definitely needs to be fought, and Bitcoin does it. It falls and rises in price, which significantly affects the trading volume.

We can only hope this year be a year of more bitcoin adoption and legality across the globe. Banks and financial institutions accepts payment with and allows their customers trades it. And lastly, we hope to see a bullish move of the bitcon this year.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Cryptocurrency needs support to stay alive so do the miners. If no one does any transaction, miners will receive no reward and if they leave blockchain network, most crypto coins will collapse. My other hope is for bitcoin to revive again in 2020. I have invested in bitcoin.. 

my only hope is that this campaign will keep giving us payment for the daily work it will be very useful for all the members because I don't think so any side is giving this amount of payment to the users I have worked on many sites but I am not experience this type of think so I want to thanks the organisation that they are providing such a good campaign and I hope that it will be continue throughout the year.

There is a plethora of factors that drive interest in cryptocurrency. Two major dynamics are market volatility and clear examples of mainstream adoption. But there was little of either as the industry entered the new year: large-cap coins flatlined and volumes hit rock bottom. Wall Street firms like Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley quietly shelved plans to offer cryptocurrencies to their institutional clients. It seemed people had simply stopped caring about digital assets.

Now, due to the coronavirus in China, the rates of all cryptocurrencies have fallen dramatically. I hope that 2020 will strengthen cryptocurrency rates and return the cryptocurrency capitalization. I want Bitcoin again for $ 13,000

Edited by jekich.chan

I hope 2020 will be far better for me in terms of crypto earning. I hope my all dreams about bitcoin should come in true. I hope pricing of bitcoin will go high too far behind my thinking. Let's hope these all of my thinking gets true. Thank you.

Every new year,there's always the wish for Crypto to surpass the previous years expectations. As I can see 2020 might look fruitful in terms of more dynamism in the world and when looking at how the market price might fair, it just come down to how strong the bull might look like

On 12/30/2019 at 9:46 PM, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

Brother i am hopping that bitcoin may go too high at least 20k dollars. so thi scan be good to leave the profit.

I hope that the means of exchange become easier for me and that I can transfer the money that I own to the platforms and exchange it, because I have some money and I did not find a way to transfer it to the platforms, and I hope to make good profits and I can help my family with some money