Make money by surveying through the app - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Make money by surveying through the app

Thanks dear for sharing this useful warning app.I was finding the same app but I didn't found it.But now from your post I come to know about this amazing app.I will download it and I must use it.Thanks again bro.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:26 PM, Cleaner said:

I'm earning some TNC tokens using an app.  Everyone's question remained as to how I was earning.  You will first download that app from Google Play Store  Then sign up there  After signing up there will be some KYC to fill.  23 KYC levels have to be completed.  You are afraid to listen to KYC, but there is no reason to be afraid because you do not have to submit any personal information.

Official website: https://realresearcher.com/

This is a blockchain based survey.  Here you can register for free.  A survey is provided on this app almost every day.  If someone completes the survey, he gets a tnc token.

You can earn tnc token by referring this app.  Currently if you refer someone and he completes his 3 KYC levels you will get the referral bonus.  You will get 10 tnc tokens as a referral bonus.

From this app you can exchange tnc token anytime.  A few days ago there was no fee for sending tnc tokens from that app, but now 10 tnc tokens for sending tnc tokens have not been deducted due to the upgrade of this app.

Google play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.realresearch.survey

If someone wants to make easy money from the app, it will be the best for him

@Cleaner I wanted to install the app on my phone.  But I could not install the app because the Android version of my phone is old.  But when I buy a new phone, I will think about the app..

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Sumon21 said:

@Cleaner I wanted to install the app on my phone.  But I could not install the app because the Android version of my phone is old.  But when I buy a new phone, I will think about the app..

@Sumon21..Real research app is the new version, so this app is not supported on old phones.  But if you buy a new device then you can use it.  But you can earn tokens by using it on your friends' or someone else's phone

14 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Sumon21..Real research app is the new version, so this app is not supported on old phones.  But if you buy a new device then you can use it.  But you can earn tokens by using it on your friends' or someone else's phone

@CleanerYou gave a good idea.  But I want to know some things.  How much money can I earn daily from this?  Do you still use this app?  How much do you earn from the app?

1 hour ago, Sumon21 said:

@CleanerYou gave a good idea.  But I want to know some things.  How much money can I earn daily from this?  Do you still use this app?  How much do you earn from the app?

@Sumon21..You can earn extra using this app.  I never calculated how much money I made using this app.  I am still using this app and get tokens by completing the survey when the survey comes.  You get 10 tnc tokens from each survey.  You can monitor the price of this token.

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Sumon21..You can earn extra using this app.  I never calculated how much money I made using this app.  I am still using this app and get tokens by completing the survey when the survey comes.  You get 10 tnc tokens from each survey.  You can monitor the price of this token.

@Cleaner Wow, great.  That is really cool. This income is not bad. Thanks for sharing  your valuable idea. I will start work as soon as possible.  

There are many people that are earning a good about tried and my some friends are also doing this work but I am not doing it because I don't know I think it is not so much good and also it take a lot of time so I am not doing it.

Well, talking about survey I come to know about dentavox which is very genuine site. There we can make survey of dental related problems and various ways to solve them. Firstly, KYC has to done in CIVIC wallet then we have login into dentavox survey site and we are paid per survey. It provides good amount but we need to know some rules there. Best of Luck.

very interesting information Buddy.

I am taking interest in it. Will work focusly on it. Then will share my feedback.

Thanks to you to share such a precious and useful information with all of us.

Good luck 

Thank you so much dude for your keen observation and help and there' is lot of discussion on such an app I don't know about it but now I will definitely going  to download it and use it as people are reviewing very much good about it. 

• +1 1

Yes dear this is good way to make money through survey.Many of my friends works on it for good and safe earnings this is too much benificail and helpful for in future time period.

I use two apps that give withdraw by servay, which is Real research servay  app and Toto serves. They ask some questions related to many topics, each servay consist of different questions, give best answers of own knowledge and give a coins and usd which is withdraw into cryptocurrency wallet. One million plus download of real research serve app. These apps available on playstore. 

IMG_20210425_171531.jpg

Oh, the project seems really cool. Previously, I have worked in a platform named as the DENTACOIN, that was also the survey platform where we use to get payment by doing simple surveys. But they banned my account for no reasons and I left working there. 

For this, I would start working for sure as these days doing surveys is kind of fun and we can get payment which is also a plus point in this. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is a good way to make some money for beginners but it sure will be small amounts but it is still good Thank you for sharing this with us.

yeah i  have done many such surveying sites or apps but my experience with it has not been good.I think working on such apps or sites is a waste of time and nothing more.

Thanks for sharing such informative information. I also want to use this service and want to get to earn. I hope this app will help me in the future and give me benefit.