Make money by surveying through the app - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Make money by surveying through the app

I'm earning some TNC tokens using an app.  Everyone's question remained as to how I was earning.  You will first download that app from Google Play Store  Then sign up there  After signing up there will be some KYC to fill.  23 KYC levels have to be completed.  You are afraid to listen to KYC, but there is no reason to be afraid because you do not have to submit any personal information.

Official website: https://realresearcher.com/

This is a blockchain based survey.  Here you can register for free.  A survey is provided on this app almost every day.  If someone completes the survey, he gets a tnc token.

You can earn tnc token by referring this app.  Currently if you refer someone and he completes his 3 KYC levels you will get the referral bonus.  You will get 10 tnc tokens as a referral bonus.

From this app you can exchange tnc token anytime.  A few days ago there was no fee for sending tnc tokens from that app, but now 10 tnc tokens for sending tnc tokens have not been deducted due to the upgrade of this app.

Google play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.realresearch.survey

If someone wants to make easy money from the app, it will be the best for him

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, waqas ch said:

i think lobit is the best app as for others apps go.many make money on i recommend.i hear about people earning a lot from doings surveys and offers.

lobit What app?  Have you made money from the lobit app?  I did a Google search and found that there is no such app.   So how did you say that.If you use a real research app, you can easily earn money by completing surveys there

Brother When I Tap On your Link it Opens In Playstore But Is Shows That Your Device Is Incompatible For This Application. 

So I Didn't Downloaded It. 

I Am Searching For Some Other Apps. 

Can Anyone Suggest?? 

• +2 1

56 minutes ago, Mahhi said:

Hello everyone 

Thank you bro for sharing this earning site with us and also I'm thankful to you for a proper guidelines but if you share the payment history it will be more appropriated for me here but you still did well I'll research about this site and hop I'll get some money from it 

Thank you so much for this 

@Mahhi..

Screenshot_20210201-172143.thumb.png.52d129382fd2c04a1d2a38cdb98081e7.png

As you can see in the picture above, I have some tokens in the wallet of that app and I have completed the survey.  You will see below that you have to enter the survey box that contains the survey.  And if there is a survey, then you can earn by completing that survey and you can earn by referring.  And your token will be deposited in the wallet box.

• +2 1

I use this application and I must mention it is a really good and useful application. Polls are very short. They do not tire us and they pay well. 3-4 surveys can be made a week. I highly recommend it.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Asim808 said:

Brother When I Tap On your Link it Opens In Playstore But Is Shows That Your Device Is Incompatible For This Application. 

So I Didn't Downloaded It. 

I Am Searching For Some Other Apps. 

Can Anyone Suggest?? 

@Asim808...This app does not apply to all smart versions.  Your smart phone seems to be an older version.  However, you can download this app on the new phone.  You can download this app on someone else's phone

• +1 1

Informative post you are totally right i agree with you but there is large amount of scam and fake ways of earning money are available in market and everyone should be careful of these.

41 minutes ago, Nafees Khanzada said:

but there is large amount of scam and fake ways of earning money are available in market and everyone should be careful of these.

There are many frauds in the crypto world so everyone should be aware of these frauds.  You will get many earning apps but you will not be able to earn from there.  So everyone should be aware of these fake apps

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I'm earning some TNC tokens using an app.  Everyone's question remained as to how I was earning.  You will first download that app from Google Play Store  Then sign up there  After signing up there will be some KYC to fill.  23 KYC levels have to be completed.  You are afraid to listen to KYC, but there is no reason to be afraid because you do not have to submit any personal information.

Official website: https://realresearcher.com/

This is a blockchain based survey.  Here you can register for free.  A survey is provided on this app almost every day.  If someone completes the survey, he gets a tnc token.

You can earn tnc token by referring this app.  Currently if you refer someone and he completes his 3 KYC levels you will get the referral bonus.  You will get 10 tnc tokens as a referral bonus.

From this app you can exchange tnc token anytime.  A few days ago there was no fee for sending tnc tokens from that app, but now 10 tnc tokens for sending tnc tokens have not been deducted due to the upgrade of this app.

Google play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.realresearch.survey

If someone wants to make easy money from the app, it will be the best for him

I use this application.In this application we get TNC tokens by doing the tasks that are given with the task.We can exchange TNC tokens and convert them to Bitcoin or any other currency.Everyone can use the Real Research application.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 minutes ago, Jack07 said:

.We can exchange TNC tokens and convert them to Bitcoin or any other currency.Everyone can use the Real Research application.

This is a blockchain based survey app.  Everyone can easily earn from this app by completing the survey.  So if you use this app, everyone will be able to earn an extra.  We can exchange this token through some exchange sites

17 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Mahhi..

Screenshot_20210201-172143.thumb.png.52d129382fd2c04a1d2a38cdb98081e7.png

As you can see in the picture above, I have some tokens in the wallet of that app and I have completed the survey.  You will see below that you have to enter the survey box that contains the survey.  And if there is a survey, then you can earn by completing that survey and you can earn by referring.  And your token will be deposited in the wallet box.

Thanks, dude you shared a well informations about new earning systems and now i will try to do it. Dear mate, @Cleaner, i want to know it is legal in all countries or not. And also share its TNC converting to other money or way of withdrawl.

• +5 1

18 minutes ago, Ab.kalyar said:

, i want to know it is legal in all countries or not. And also share its TNC converting to other money or way of withdrawl.

@Ab.kalyar...You can convert cryptocurrencies from those countries to Fiat.  However, if cryptocurrency is not legal tender in your country, you can convert it to usd or other currencies through hitbtc, hotbit exchange site.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Morning Star said:

If you earn then please share with us some withdraw proofs because i used many of the same apps but not earn a single penny .So please ensure me about these things .

@Morning StarYou will find many apps from which you can not earn ৷  Because many apps are scams.  However, this app is a blockchain based survey app.  Here you can earn by survey and referral.  I gave a photo below.  My token is stored in the photo.

Screenshot_20210202-153649.thumb.png.f9ef6e7c01a4c95166cddf65783b0312.png

TNC Coin is the official digital currency of TNC IT Solutions Group. It serves as an integral part of all the transactions and processes within the TNC ecosystems.While you unfortunately cannot sell TNC directly on Coinsquare, you can sell it on an altcoin exchange for Bitcoin or Ethereum and then use Coinsquare cash out to fiat currency like Euro or Canadian dollar.

28 minutes ago, Morning Star said:

. I think my cell unable to download it .

This app is not supported on all phones.  Probably does not support this app on older version phones.  I referred some of my friends and they had the same problem.  This app is not matching for all phones

TNC  coin is the official digital currency of TNC IT solution group. I want to know it is legal in all countries or not . And also share its TNC converting to money or withdraw. 

I hope this would be a great opportunity to earn from surveys mate @Cleaner. Because I have been gotten a bad experience in earning from surveys. I would tell you I have tried many surveys in internet world and faced all the survey as fake and time wasted. Will you believe? Once I was doing survey of about 46 pages and when I completed and submitted it, you know what I received? It was said that we haven't gotten satisfying answers from your survey. Even I was spent there 15 minutes to complete that survey. And that was also my last survey. I hope it would be better than those surveys because it is posted by you. And  I have found you a as a loyal member of the forum? Isn't? ❤️❤️

Edited by Alex Fron
Mistyping.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

28 minutes ago, Alex Fron said:

Because I have been gotten a bad experience in earning from surveys. I would tell you I have tried many surveys in internet world and faced all the survey as fake and time wasted. Will you believe? Once I was doing survey of about 46 pages and when I completed and submitted it, you know what I received? It was said that we haven't gotten satisfying answers from your survey. Even I was spent there 15 minutes to complete that survey. And that was also my last survey.

You can earn by surveying.  There are various survey sites.  However, you can earn tnc token by completing the survey through real research app.  Don't be discouraged using this app, so give it a try

Yeah i know about some of app. We can get payment by complete survey from these app. Many people earn money from there. But they pay us very low. That is not enough for a person. It's also take lot of time to earn money. So these are very low for earning.

Thanks dear share with us such a great information about earning money you define briefly i totally understand it and also download it from playstore and try it and also share opinion about this app thanks dear and i totally agree with you dear

• +5 1

Dear friend i hope that you all will be fine and enjoying your life. 

dear friend you all are right but I think there is not such any application from where we can earn online but we can earn online websites like cryptotalk. 

Dear friend i think cryptotalk is a brilliant platform and we can use it and can earn easily through it. 

There are also some scamers and fake applications that are available but be careful from these all. 

I think we must work there on cryptotalk honestly and this is a brilliant platform and we can earn from it. 

@Zarnab

I like your opinions 

12 hours ago, Mamun626865 said:

Yes. I know about this app.  I'm working on this app.  Very good for earning an app.  Here you have to complete 23 kyc first.  When I do the survey, I give TNC.  Their payment process is also good.

The real research survey app is a good earning app.  However, it is not so good for income.  However, it is a legit app, from here you can earn a small amount.  You have to fill 23 kyc in this app.  There is an opportunity for additional income by referring here

Thank you for sharing information for such earning app . I also use this app and i also use this for earning. I hope it works good.

hello my friends in my point of view there are many good website in which you can earn money by surveying.they are scams some they out least surveys for money.

I know some apps but they pay low amount. I think for tree mining or earnings we should use app from a Athentic source. This will help us in future at the tome of payment.