For beginner please help! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jilan ahmad

For beginner please help!

What you want to talk about where is the question that you need to be clarify you need to read the rules of the forum then you post to understand what you need to do and not to do like the minimum in each post is no.less than 100 characters for example 

Dear friend it is a very useful forum and very easy to work here and earn from this page. First of all u have knowledge that cryptotalk working procedure and also u know about its rule and regulations then its very easy to work here and earn from this forum.

You want to work much times to beginner section for learning. You try to learn from senior members. You can visit about forum section for know the all rules of crypto currency. I hope then you can understand it. @Nalaik bcha well said.

Well dude don't be worried about this forum its simple. First you have to complete 100 posts. AFter completing the 100 post you have to working seven days more. Then you are able to get paid of every paid post. Hello my friend, you should read the forum rules well, and then you can create posts with useful content and full of new ideas about digital currencies and stay away from repetition and be aware of the risks and warnings

I do not understand what you do not understand exactly, but I advise you to go to the forum, you will find an explanation for you and you will understand what are the most important things that you should follow

What is exactly that you do not understand, you joined this forum so you should try to educate yourself about cryptocurrency and then you will write a one hundred comment which are free, then you will write daily payments for your comments and you are allowed to write twenty comments daily.

Yes, my friend, start your work carefully and understand the rules well and make sure that you are correct in what you present here. Let's work on submitting the first 100 posts and then continue by submitting 20 posts per day. The site will pay you after 7 days of work. Come on, follow the rules well to be able to succeed and thank you🌷🌷🌷

I agree with you, with patience and imagination, success is achieved, but it is important for a person to have the will to love learning that stems from within him, and also mastery of work facilitates access to success

• +1 1

Hi my dear brother! I am also a member on this plateform.but i know somwhat about it that i can help you.girst you have to complete hundred comments in the beginner section.then you have to complete 20 comments daily as a task for earning

Mathelda.j

My friend first of all you should visit the about forum section and then you should read the rules and regulations of the forum carefully because we cannot survive here without following the rules. And then you have to complete hundred useful posts then after seven days your earning will start. But you should make the useful and quality posts to get good reputation and earning.

Enter the Beginner section and create 100 useful posts 
Then you have to create 20 paid posts every day 
You must adhere to and understand the rules of the forum to ensure that you are not blocked

You will have to create good content and useful contents here and also post good comments.First 100 posts which are unpaid after that you have to do 20 on daily routine after 7 days on 8 day your payment will start so work hard and very best of luck here to you. 

Hello my friend you just have to read the rules and follow them and benefit from the experiences of the adults who are here Do not focus only on profits but focus on gaining knowledge

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Dear friend,you can learn many things from this site about crypto currency. You should follow the instructions. 

My friend, you do not have to worry. Go immediately to the forum’s instructions section and start reading every word there. For sure, you will gradually understand the things that are going on here because they are explained simply to suit everyone.

• +2 1

Your post completely wrong about your can create post about getting knowledge from it but the other hand you collect the information from begginer. 

First you have to visit the forum rules section in order to read and abide by them and then you have to write the basic 100 posts and then start your useful posts paid you have to write 20 posts per day Organize your time and be patient Your profits will not be calculated until seven days after you finish the 100 comments Good luck.

• +3 1

Hi dear members, 

I hope you will be fine. You are right. I am agree with you. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. It payment is 100 here. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Thank you💞

you are highly welcome mate,  well as a beginner try to read all the rules and regulations so that you can know your steps, when you are done with your free 100  posts you have to be posting 20 post per day for seven days and you will start getting your payment for the eight days.  Follow the rules and be patient as well. 

Edited by Manir

On 2/1/2021 at 9:12 AM, Jilan ahmad said:

I dont clearly understand that, please help..

The importance of learning is immense. There is no end to education until death. We should help each other. all you have to do is to read the rules and regulations in the forum, which are fund in the section about the froum,  Your first task is to know the rules and regulations of the forum well and work accordingly. Complete 100 posts as per the rules.  Since then, 20 posts per day.  

Well my friend Don't worry and be patient. First you read rules and regulations of this forum. Then you should make 100 posts after completing this you are jr member of this forum then you are making 20 useful posts daily after seven days your money is transferred to your yobit account and one thing also you are made account on yobit id.

Welcome to this forum. You have to read the rules and tips and abide by them and if you participate in topics of importance and value and stay away from copying and pasting and sharing duplicate topics. After completing 100 free publications, you must participate in at least 20 topics per day in order to get money

Dear you not mention any problem that you face in this forum. But i want to tell you that you first reads the regulations to know more. Pay attention to complete hundred post. Must write hundred characters post.

Hello everyone, I suggest you review the forum rules, so you have a better view of how the forum works, then you can write your questions in this forum, as I assure you that many people will be willing to help you, but try to be more specific on the topic you need help.

• +2 1