As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

I have lossed many times in many fields but i doesn't loose my hope i try and search best platform day by day now I'm Earnings some money  and i am happy

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yeah,as a beginner in this forum i first faced many difficulties but with time i have understood about crypto and also i follow the terms and conditions accordingly.

As a beginner I have experience alot of loss in crypto trading and investment. But most time it was due to my impatient. Many a time investing in crypto currency needs patient and time. There were many time that a sold my coin and the coin later appreciated. 

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

As beginner you shouldn't touch anything that you don't understand to prevent loss of funds and limit your exposure against SCAM. Always starts from the basic and  don't jump into investment right away.

spacer.png

As I have entered in crypto world I experienced many difficulties at first I don't know the rules,method and what to do my members then helped me a lot to introduce the process now i'm feeling it as a great platform

Yep I faced many difficulties as a beginner.But as the time passed i learnt a lot about the forum and now I've become expert of the forum.

• +1 1

Yes i know this is very difficult procedure for new person that her earn crypto coins easily. I suggest here new person that first he learn about crypto and start working and make good experience then invest in crypto currency according to the crypto coins market ranking. 

As a beginner some difficulty you may face If you have don't know about this cryptotalk this thing is applicable not only for cryptotalk but also for all other thing in life so it is better to get the proper knowledge from any senior or from online platform so that you know enough information about topic also it will help to boost up your confidence and confidence is the way to success

• +1 1

Of course you're going to have difficulties.It's the basic and natural part of it.And it is the most important stage where you learn from your mistakes and the difficulties you face So don't give up, the difficulties are beautiful challenges for all of us to face.

Since it is first time to join this crypto world it is difficult because we are adjusting what's in this community. how it works and how we will do our task correctly 

As a beginner i dont experience difficulties. Untill now my stay here in crypto world doesn't give me any problems. Im candidate now for 100 post hopefully i will not encounter difficuties.

Edited by NIVLEM
Wrong spelling

In the beginning.everyone faces difficulties in this site as crypyo is a new topic to everyone.i also had to face difficulties but now i am used to it.

You know for beginner it is hard to take time because we are new members and such a hard way to earn money from crypto currency when we experience this site we continue to get all the information how it runs when to make posts I really no idea how to earn bitcoins and some other crypto currencies.

Before I do ask my colleagues for help when I'm going to trade and I only trade the amount of money that I afford to lose. It requires patience and think wisely because I'm risking something. But don't lost huge quantity since I have been active in crypto world.

• +1 1

Obviously i had experienced a lots of difficulties in the beginning when i was a newbie. But now i am became expert of this. Initially you have to read all instructions on this site and then have to start this progrme to earn money.

Hello friend .As a beginner myself I am also facing a little bit of difficulties in making the hundred comments . I think this is the most tiresome part of the whole process because you have to comment  hundred times and you won't get anything back but it gets easier on the next day as you have to comment  for only 30 questions and you get coins for that.thank you.

It is not easy to start in cryptocurrency especially if you don't want to invest your own money into it, I had to work on faucets all day just to collect enough crypto assets to start my journey but it was worth it.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

When I first join digital world as a freelancer and start freelancing back in 2011 I don't remember any helping hand I ever received but now things are changed and the social media enable us to do things more easily.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 4:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

I got burnt many times trading Bitcoin against fiat due to high volatility of price. So I learnt to be more patient and wait than trying to trade daily for profits. Trading alt coins is a new for me and it's a good experience till now

The TRON exchange ideas is powered by the TRON (TRX) coin. The coin was originally based on the Ethereum platform and urban passing through the ERC-20 protocol, but was soon transformed to be converted into an free cryptocurrency based on the TRON protocol

Almost everyone have encountered some difficulties at the begining and that's normal but one thing you ever need to know before starting into this crypto industry is that you need to LEARN actual basics about cryptos. If you don't have anys knowledge in it and just want to speed things up you're going to make mistakes and that's totally normal.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

Not that much but for waiting couple of seconds for posting is a difficulty yet but don't know about future that how many hurdles are their to face. 

Welcome with me
The beautiful thing in this life is that we learn from our mistakes. It is okay for us to make a one-off mistake so that we can spend the rest of the march.
Learning and reading technical news and analyzes of cryptocurrencies helps us a lot to avoid making losing investments.