As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

It's only natural to experience difficulties when you are a beginner. I have lost satoshi while transfering them because i did not do enough research in the process, its a stupid mistake but i learned from that mistake by always researching on a subject first before acting on impluse. As they say "experience is the best teacher".

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

If you are new to cryptocurrency, then you must first gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. If you do not have good idea about cryptocurrency, then you are likely to be lost.If you come here with Cryptocurrency knowledge then you can certainly do something good.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I never waste any money in crypto because I never invest any amount but somehow I wasted my time to those fake websites and cheap faucet out there.

Well it's approximately 2 a long time that i am contributing and i have chosen to contribute for long term and as it were keep buying as costs go down. I am not exchanging and so i have never sold however and so i have never post however. Will as it were offer when costs spike in bull advertise.

I had trouble collecting money at first

I was trading in digital currencies, but I was losing at the beginning, but now I am not losing much

On 12/30/2019 at 10:15 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Yes, everyone is facing difficulties in the beginning. I started trading with some money and lost it, but again I started with knowledge and benefited from the previous experience, and the wise person benefits from the experiences and mistakes of others.

As a newbie Before I have experience difficulties in terms of understanding the crypto currency and how the system goes. My question always is how can be a bitcoin can turn inti fiat money? How to trade and earn? I am so thankful whit this forum, mostly I have learned here.

• +3 1

On 12/30/2019 at 9:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

I also get some problems. First time I don't know how to sell my tokens. And how can I make cash my earning. There are many doubt keep running in my head.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

One of my difficulties was when I started on the Crypto space, its was really hard on getting a bit of hold of coin, then after as I stayed and learned, I started understanding

As a beginner in this cryptoworld, the only difficulty I am facing as of this moment is that I find it hard earning satoshis . I actually didn't try investing or trading since I'm scared that I'll lose coins . I just want to earn here safely just by posting useful posts.

In my first life of crypto i suffer many problems. Because i didn't know anything about it. After gather some knowledge about it I found it easy.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 30‏/12‏/2019 at 17:15, kingsbtc said:

نعلم جميعًا أنه من الصعب على المبتدئين جني الأموال من العملة المشفرة. كمبتدئ ، عدد المرات التي فقدت فيها صلاحية انتهاء الصلاحية في عملة التشفير وكيف يمكنك التحكم فيها

I had a lot of difficulties in the beginning. I used to work in many locations and make money and I could not withdraw it. I was fraud and wasted time and did not collect a lot of money in the beginning.

When I was a beginner, I used to earn money from Satoshi profit sites, which are called taps, and then I learned to trade and started working in the field of trading, as it is more profitable.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 7:23 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

As a beginner, I first lost $ 10. Because I did not have a good idea about the site I invested in. That site was a scam site. So beginners should do a good research on crypto before starting any work.

Yes you are right about it most of the begginer are not reaerching about the site and making deposte and then the company scam with them so be careful .

Yes, as a beginner I have some face to face problems. Completing the first 100 posts is a matter of patience. I do not and clearly do not understand the issue of withdrawing money from yobit. So there is a problem.

For doing some work for the first time faces many of the difficulties and also to be added that now i am understanding little bit. 

i have lossed money on trading platform and invest.

i have want to make money overnight and deposit on bitmex and try 100x leverage.

after some profit i loss all in liquation

On 12/31/2019 at 5:36 AM, Nakamoto said:

Everyone should learn and research before spending money. Did your parents and elder teach these basic things? We learn that outside the crypto world.

I agree to your post this is a great site because my friends shared her experiences and we learn it but more knowledge is required and moral lesson also

• +1 1

When I was a beginner in the crypto world, I don't remember how much I lost my money, but I'm sure it was big loss than earning profit, but I never give up, I will still continue to earn cryptos and be wise.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well just like other I also have difficulties I think no enter in this platform without having difficulties crypto world is really hard to deal with and you need more knowledge.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/1/2020 at 10:06 PM, dinabolt said:

I didn't count it but until now make me stress when loss happen. I only write the strategy and nominal I use as my money management data, nothing else. First time is difficult but can pass away without angry is important, we can have fresh mindset about the real trading. That's my first lesson from first loss in market, it's worth actually.

I agree to your post when I start crypto forum I don't learn properly my friends help me and they share their experiences with me now today is all me there for their experience 

• +4 1

On 12/31/2019 at 3:11 PM, Satishmolankar said:

As a beginner I lost one time it was my fault because before investing I didn't research about the site it was double your bitcoin site and I thought it is easy but it is very difficult to earn that was an experience 

I agree to your post now what I'm today it all because there sensor helpful post but it is very difficult to earn that was experience 

According to me i have never experienced any difficulties in it it had been very easy to know , actually my friend who is additionally attached with it gave me a advice and he made me understood about Cryptocurrency then it seems very easy on behalf of me .

• +3 1

Beginners don't have enough knowledge. Also beginners doesn't have enough self control as they are thinking to earning money straight away, in this case they loose money in trading, investment etc. It is always preferred to get a good amount of knowledge of the particular topic.

• +1 1

Hello, i controlled that by getting of the coin easy way. really when you loss first time it will make you more carful, we all ganna loss not a big deal.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1