As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 141 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

That's a normal thing for the beginners because they are new in this concept. But to counter it, beginners must study its basics to have a knowledge in a specific concept. Because if not, problem may occur..

I will not suggest you for investing. Trading is a big risk you take in life. Prices of every coins are not stables . Time to time ups and down. Just focus on crypto. It is better to you.

Hello my friend, I am one of the newcomers here. I haven't been exposed yet to what I talked about, but I was finding some pressure to complete the first 100 free posts. I am watching the work here and trying not to make mistakes.

Hello my friend, in the event that you do not have enough experience about cryptocurrencies, you will definitely be exposed to losing money, but if you follow the advice provided by other members, you will achieve profit then, my best friend. Greetings to you.

Hello everyone, As a beginner I lost one time it was my fault because before investing I didn't research about the site it was double your bitcoin site and I thought it is easy but it is very difficult to earn that was an experience...

I am a beginner.Yes at the very beginning I face some difficulties. I couldn’t understand the method of posting properly. But now it seems easy to me.Though I am worried about getting banned

Although I did not participate in this platform except for a few days, and so far I have not encountered any difficulty. Just follow the rules and the laws related to this platform so that I will not make mistakes

I can't say difficulties it's just little bit challenging , because am trying to make posts on things I don't know much about , but after posting post by post and read a lot of topics on this forum it's become more easier for me , I think in the near future I will be able to comment and make new posts without any problem .

As long as you are well and my friends are well

I think that sometimes we face some difficulties at work and therefore we must be more experienced and knowledgeable about digital currencies so that we do not suffer losses in the money that we make, and we must overcome all difficulties.

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine . Well it's about 2 years that i am investing and i have decided to invest for long term and only keep buying as prices go down. I am not trading and so i have never sold yet and so i have never post yet. Will only sell when prices spike in bull market . Thanks for sharing this information 

Hello my friend thank you for asking this good question. First of all, I was afraid I couldn't do this job as a new member, but I read the rules and followed them, and everything became apparent to me, so it was kind of easy. Good luck to you, my friend, on this stage. 

Yes, at the beginning, I encountered difficulty because for the first time I entered the forum, but with learning and more time passing by, I no longer had difficulty

Hello my friend..the difficulty is somewhat present in any work we do in general ... and here on this site I did not face many difficulties and touched the baskets in creating the account and ease, but I also want to gain more information and master the work in order to reach the results that I aspire to. Hence, I think I am sure that I will encounter difficulties and am ready for them ... Good luck.

In fact, I am still a beginner in this field and I have not started investing yet, but when I do start I will try really hard not to take a loss.

Dear I faced many difficulties to do work at this forum but after working at this forum and after gaining knowledge I resolved these difficulties.therefore I think after getting knowledge from here we work better.

Hello my friend
I'm still at the beginning of the way in this forum and just comments and I must with time to gain more experienced more than encrypted currency and to listen to my friends and ancient members in this forum and I am grateful to them
I wish you good luck

I am new member here .In begning i faced many difficulties and i think that i stuck in this forum.But later on i understand it is a great learning and earning forum .Now i worked here with full relaxation .

Hi everyone i'm new here I come  here to learn and get some experience about crypto world I don't know what to do there and I also don't face any problem like this till now because I don't have this kind of mind to go blindly in business without knowledge that's why I don't face any thing like that ok

Hello my friend ,,, It is a nice thing that I did not encounter difficulties at all, before starting I read the instructions and studied the topic well to avoid mistakes and move forward towards the light ,,, I hope you benefit from my words

Hello friend, it is normal that there will be difficulties in the beginning, but we will gain experience with experience and enough time

Goodlouk

In the first time I entered the forum, I saw new things and for the first time I read them, but to count a vision of topics and to go deeper, I understood what I have to do and learned the laws here, I did not have any difficulty because I started and I know na are the duties that I have to do it

Hello everyone, good question if I personally go through difficulties but something that helped me was reading topics in this forum in this section and the support of experienced friends

Yes, when I was a beginner, I had many difficulties, including English, my language was never good, and creating new comments was difficult, but with perseverance and reading the topics it became easier and I got used to work .

I haven't faced any loss or win operation yet as I haven't made any trading yet as I am new to the forum. I wait until I get the information and experience first.