As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Of course, yes, at first to be able to assimilate what bitcoin is, I had to investigate and listen to podcas of bitcoin to understand it more, then there was a problem with the wallet since I made a mistake when passing bitcoin from payeer to uphold since at  Spending bitcoin payeer charges 10 usd of transaction, the problem was that I did not know and ended up making two transactions, I mean, I foolishly lost 20 usd, but from the mistakes we learn and I already know some tricks to manage to spend my btc without being charged almost nothing for  transfer.

On 30.12.2019 at 17:15, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

In beginning I lost my first investition and my firt expirience was bad. But I try again and again and now I now how minimizing risk

11 hours ago, basel23 said:

I agree with you making money from cryptocurrencies for beginners is difficult, but if you follow the right path and learn everything about trading and investing before starting a business, you will not suffer a lot of loss.

Exactly I think the same as your friend, it is better to educate yourself financially first, to know how to invest your money, even if the satochis you earn on the internet is very little, if you know how to invest you can multiply it considerably, and if you have a fixed salary you can even  have the financial freedom you want and give yourself the pleasure of quitting your job, since you can invest more money.

There is difficulty in every business, there is also difficulty in cryptocurrency. I faced a lot as a newbie in crypto world. I was able to bounce back through learning. I learned the basics of cryptocurrency. 

If I really eat everything, it is difficult to start but to start in something totally unknown and with so many people telling you lies or half truths, much more difficult it gets so at first I decided to just read, follow people and pages that seemed serious and after a year of researching and studying, I got into this world little by little ... I have been doing this for three years.

Yes, I totally agree.

Getting started in the world of cryptocurrencies can be frustrating for some people.

My recommendation is to do a lot of research on the subject, always be updated and before investing do a good research of what they are doing.

The learning doesn't stop in the crypto world.

A lot of hard work and effort!

I have not yet experienced significant losses with cryptosystems, but I have experienced significant losses with other fiduciary currency investments. Now I try as new in this crypto world to be attentive to the information and experience of the experts there are many people who help from a good heart. But there are also plenty of con artists. That's why everything has to be handled with a lot of caution.

On 30/12/2019 at 11:15, kingsbtc said:

Todos sabemos lo difícil que es para un principiante ganar dinero en criptomonedas. Como principiante, ¿cuántas veces ha perdido por vencimiento en moneda criptográfica y cómo puede controlar eso?

As a good beginner that I was, having some loss was normal at the beginning. If I remember correctly this happened to me about 2 times.
The first time that happened to me was with Bitcoin and Ethereum when it was the rise of their historical maximum price between December 2017 and January 2018. At the beginning a good profit, but not realizing it, I suffered a considerable depreciation of my btc because they fell a lot of price. The recommendation so that this does not happen to you is to change your btc or the currency you have for usdt tether and in that way you will preserve the value you have earned and the volatility of the market of a currency will not affect you.
The second time was in the middle of 2018 when I just started to carry out my first trading operations, what happened was that I invested all my capital to operate with a single currency and suffered the consequences of not diversifying the investment, first because the currency fell considerably in price (that was nano) and I lost the value of funds and second is that I did not set a minimum price to sell. The recommendation would be to invest in several currencies (that is to diversify) and that they always set a minimum percentage or minimum sale price so that their loss margin is not so high.

Of course I did, one of the problems were that I didn't find out about this forum when I was learning my first steps in crypto currencies and trading, it is likely if beginners are starting here. It is always rough to learn something new, but it is easier if there are hundreds of people who wants to help beginners.

I experienced no difficulties in getting accustomed to this site and that is the beauty of earning on here. There is not much of a learning curb to start earning here, but the wealth of knowledge here is amazing! I will definitely be recommending this to everyone that i know.

There are a lot of difficulties during trading and investing,especially at the beginning. An because of those difficulties, there is a small amount of people who actualy consistently earn from it. For me on of the hardest part is the psychological one. When you are losing some money everything feels awful, you don't want to eat, you don't want to speak, nothing, Only by overcoming those hardships you become more stable and prepared. You have to understand, there is no overnight success, period.

I think my undertaking in the crypt did not start very badly.  because if you read about the disadvantages of others, it is not clear how they still have the desire to continue, so respect them for that.  I think the point is that I started with a small amount and gradually increased.  I also made all decisions soberly, I did not panic and watched the news, and most importantly I believed in the crypt I chose.

Perhaps the biggest problem I have faced is a misunderstanding of the currency and its fees. I lost a lot of money because of the commission, which I did not understand, and I had to figure it out for a long time so as not to repeat it

As a beginner I was fortunate enough to have a mentor in cryptocurrency 'dchaser' who imparts me will wonderful recommendations.i still follow his lead as I continue the journey of crypto.so far no loses yet!

For those who know the crypto world, it is very profitable, for those who do not know, a place full of losses is very common to encounter serious losses if the right investment is not made, it is very common to get a good education before dealing with crypto coins, I say as someone who starts without knowing and suffers heavy losses.

Hello friends.  As a beginner I have had quite a few difficulties, I still have a hard time understanding many terms.  but I'm doing a lot of research.  this forum has helped me a lot because it is instructive

As a beginner I think we all come to present various difficulties in this field, as for me mainly I have difficulties in making decisions about how to invest the money, I have to learn even more about where it is safe to invest in order to generate some extra income, there is much to learn but with patience and discipline we will achieve it.

• +5 1

When I started in the world of cryptocurrencies I did not know where to start, I even made a faucet where I obtained small bitcoin profits, but they were very hard and the rewards were very few, then I understood about mining, which I liked more and even started to investigate more things about this, in addition to this I began to understand about exchanges and Defi. As of today I can say that I am in several cryptocurrency projects and I know that I have had mistakes, but I learned many things from them and thanks to that I can make better decisions than when I started.

I believe that it is impossible to make money on cryptocurrency without losses. Every beginner should learn from someone else's mistakes. But very much of this is their own mistakes

The world of cryptocurrencies can be a bit complicated to understand at first if you don't take enough time to research and study, once you know how cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology work, everything becomes quite clear.
After this, I recommend that you read about cryptocurrencies as if reading the newspaper in the morning were about it, cryptocurrencies are like technology and technology advances every day so it is good to read about cryptocurrencies every day to stay updated, good content, I hope that my answer based on my experience contributes something to the community.

Well i'm begginer yet! so in my experience i have one difficult experience that is the many of post deleted, i think that the cause is because i don't know all the rules that have in Cryptotalk so when my friend tell me i change my mode that i realize the posts and now i'm better! but yes you need read and learn allways

As a beginner in the crypto field, one should be careful. There are many fraudulent sites on the internet. A piece of advice from me beforehand always reschedule about investing there. Otherwise you lose like I did once.

Free Bitcoins are available here: 

FreeBitcoin / Cointiply / Rollercoin

Trading with cryptocurrency works best here: 

YoBit / Coinbase