As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

On 1/2/2020 at 2:53 PM, gk001 said:

Ek beginner ko chahiye ki wah YOBIT EXCHANGE se pahle sikhe usk bad hi trade kare . Nahi to usko nuksaan uthana pad sakta hai . Samjhdari isi me hai ki YOBIT ke trading portal k anusaar chale . Guarantee profit milega . Aap chahe to try kar sakte hai... Beginner is good trader...

... It's several substantiation of stake/masternode scrap coin(I will affix the entitle what time I remember). I attention holy shit this coin gonna pressurize somebody into me rich.. I bought like 500€ merit of them... I had no suspicion come again? pump and household waste site was... as a result come again? happened after that was, I woke up the next day and the set a price was -1000%. I lost nearly every single one the currency I put into them.

Hi my friend  I have to be honest here.  As my friend advised me to join this cryptotalk forum.  So he told me all the general rules of this forum so now I'm not having too many problems here.  We are doing well

As a beginner I have some mistakes.  Because I had invested without verifying the information or anything, but because of my ignorance I suffered losses.  But now I am consciously investing and gaining knowledge in all matters.

I did, and it's really a very bad days on my newbie days. Which was only a year ago, when I started cryptocurrency trading. I just don't really have that much knowledge about trading, but I kept doing them anyway. So, I lost quite a lot, but that's not the end of it. I keep learning and learning, and here I am now, still a beginners but less beginners about trading.

I m new here...as a beginner I only find difficulty in starting of 100 coments ...in fact still I'm working on it...

Yes I face the difficulty to comment because I do not have so much experience about cryptocurrency so it is taking too much time to complete my 30 jobs for perday. I think it is the too much difficult for me.

• +1 1

it's hard for a beginner if he doesn't have any knowledge or experience about crypto....You should search and learn and also read comments on this platform because it is very helpful and can save you from losing money 

As for me, I started in the world of trading with a small amount because traders who have experiences told me that and started this amount as an experiment and I lost 50% of it because I did not know anything about trading and after I learned some basics about the world of trading I decided to enter with a greater amount.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

when I start my carrier on crypto I joined yoda airdrop..so when the coin was unstable I tried to buy it when it go down and then sell when it rise up..at the first time I win about 15 yoda..all my yoda were about 4 dollars..

but then I lost alot..and yoda went down and know all my yoda are about  2 dollars LOL..

It was a funny story for me but it encourage me to start searching and learning about trading...

so yes it's so hard for beginners to start trading if they didn't learn carefully...

As a beginner in cryptocurrency I faced more loses because I didn't have much knowledge in crypto and each time I tried an investment I was scammed but I kept trying and controlled my emotions because my motto is not to give up easily and now Im happy to earn from this forum without having to face scamers out there.

• +2 1

All beginners face several problems in raising capital and they cannot work permanently to collect large capital in a short time and because most sites are not good for raising capital only and with great fatigue, so they suffer a lot.

• +1 1

Yes as a beginner I face many difficulties like I didn't know how to create new topic. How to add signature. The main problem that I am facing still is how to withdraw my earning of this forum. I need your help regarding this matter.

As a beginner am struggling to complete hundreds posts but those tasks are give me a better knowledge about the cryptotalk and also get ideas to take over the problems. The rules and regulations are the next problem faced on it but those are also created for safety purposes. They must ensure our transaction safety. Hence the difficulties are made beginner to master in the task completing. 

Yes for new member have to work hard to get their desire result. I remember when I join this forum I work really hard.

I work for 6 days to make 100 posts. I and now am feeling easy to work on this forum. 

Yes,first experience is dificult for any users because first hundred post is dificult for anyone.You cannot get any payment for first hundred comment.

Yes I was trying some trading process it was good and all of them with profits !
but I think one day I will gonna lose ! because this is the rules of trading ! and its normal ! .

Yes i do experience some difficulties in this forum when i'm new here. Just like deleted post and can't understand the other terms in crypto currency. As a newbie we must do our own research first before posting topics in this forum so that we could avoid warning points. 

What confuses beginners is just rules, some are not good in understanding the rules and until they adopt, it takes them a while so its important if someone joins the forum they must be sure that they understand what the forum rules are , they can ask someone who has been here for a while and they will be told what to do, so its important to keep our track.

Like every  begginners  I also face difficulties in the crypto  world. Because of my less knowledge  about  scammers  and scam sites. I invest  in some scam sites and lost my money. 

Well, To honest I new to Crypto but have a lot of experience in Forex trading. I am trading Crypto like Forex But non marginal. and It is quite profitable for me so far. 

In order to avoid loss in the field of cryptocurrencies in general it is necessary to learn more about the field as well as to gain experience through experts

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/30/2019 at 5:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

We have all faced a lot of difficulties when we first got into crypto field. For me, I lost a lot of money in learning how to trade! I regret it and I wish I paid this money in a teaching course.