As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Every first time.members experiencing dificulty and it is normal.my first 100post/comments it tooks me .ore than a week and on how to earn here.just male a post or comments of 100 and the next post will be paid

As a beginner till now I have not faced any problems or complications. I have almost completed my 40 posts. I am simply enjoying and posting all my posts. 

no as a new beginner I am not faced much difficulties as much new members are facing I just want to mention for them if you guys are gone through the guidelines then definitely it will help you to know about this campaign and after that you can easily operate this site then also if you have any doubt then you can clear it on the post given by the other members.

• +1 1

I faced a lot of problems and losses when I started working in the field of trading, but the person learns from his mistakes and all fields subject their owners to losses, whatever their type.

My first experience with business is bad, use half my money in one shot (very optimistic). The result was that I was lost and would make me angry for 2 days. I broke my laptop and bought a new one. Really bad if we can't control the emotions and I hope we will be more patient in 2021 because there is a fresh trade of funds already. thank you. happy Posting.

When I was joined in this forum, it was a little bit difficult for me. But, after a few days, It's has so easy to me. Now, I can easily use this forum. "About Forum" section has helps me to understand about this forum.

Yes sometimes I face difficulties when I’m about to post some things. I need to wait for few minutes to post it. But it’s ok if it is under a rules then I’m totally ok with it. As a beginner I faced the first problem which was my unawareness about crypto. But now it’s completely ok.

• +1 1

Hello there my friend. I'll be honest here. As my friend recommended me to join this cryptotalk forum. So he told me all the general rules of this forum so im not facing much difficulty here for now. 

Welcome to this forum a lot of problems i face in this forum like you can't withdraw your bitcoins, and loose bitcoins in dice i did not know how to use that and i bet 0.0001 satoshi and i lose it. But all the all problems you face is just a beginning you can't learn if you don't do wrong as a beginner. Just continue to post good and useful post and learn from your mistake.

Yes, my dear friend, I have stumbled a lot, but as time progresses we will gain sufficient experience in this field ... I also have many expert friends who are happy to ask for help from them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We all start with problems, especially exposure to fraud and fraud, and also the loss of money in trading in cryptocurrencies, but we must learn from mistakes and continue to work

Thanks for asking you this question, as a beginner I do not experience any difficulties. Because I work with cryptocurrency as well as apprenticeship, I don't feel bothered because cryptocurrency can solve many problems and make a lot of sense. It can take about 1 hour and a half to 40 minutes to work. Thanks

yes i have experienced many difficulties for example, i did not know where to post, was it ok or not to ask for more information about th ethings i was interested, was is ok to make topics and et cetera. but that time is already gone and i am confident in myself.

I joined this forum recently and didn't face any kind of problem ar all. I think the begginer section already solved so many problems already. Just follow the senior members and you are good here..

The difficult is when you do gambling here and did not control your self you loss money.Research more knowledge here to overcome difficulties and earned.

• -1 1

We all lost at the beginning, I lost my capital twice in a row. This is not a problem. The important thing is that you do not enter into a state of frustration after losing your money in the beginning. There must be a conviction that the matter is normal.

Well as a beginner I haven't indulge my self in trading or Investing or even tried any which requires capital , all I do for now is to earn free bitcoin and gather them , and learn more about cryptocurrencies and also making researches.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No I don't have to face more difficulties because old member has helped me a lot there comments made me understand the topic well and after doing research am able to get to know the certain things

I personally feel that as a beginner till now i haven't faced any difficulties. And i wish everything works as smoothly as it works here while posting. I haven't used yobit yet to withdraw. I m afraid that whatever difficulty i will face. I will face there.

To be honest the work for both is same forever but for beginner to activate the wallet he has to type the 100 comments thats what the difficulty we found here thats it. 

Yes I face some difficulties to understand first but now all are ok because I know little bit about cryptocurrency, so I not face any difficulties in this forum. I want to learn in this forum.     

Yesss it feel very depressing when you are at a place where you are a complete zero. Then you realize that that is the right place.  Because among loosers if you're hero then its not worth it. It was difficult now slowly things have changed. Now the complex things seems simpler. 

Yes I am also beginners and i also facing aome problems realted to this forum but now i am overcoming these problems  as people of this forum are really nice. They help me alot. 

Yes,I faced many dificulties at the beginning but this forum helped a lot at that time.Till now I am learning from forum.If anyone wants to become expert in crypto currency then they should follow this forum regularly.

Every begginer experiences some difficulties when they first start because it's not exactly easy to start in this domain. But if you know how to do some research and you want to learn there are plenty of tutorial available for you