As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

I experienced no difficulties in getting accustomed to this site and that is the beauty of earning on here. There is not much of a learning curb to start earning here, but the wealth of knowledge here is amazing! I will definitely be recommending this to everyone that i know!

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Not really just following the rules and regulations of the forum and everything is moving smoothly I hope it does continue this way. 

Hello dear friend

As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that.Every binning all ways have an end.

wow someone lost 20000$ am so sorry and I thought I lost a lot when I lost 180$, but the problem I had is that I entered trading when it was too late for me and I made so many mistakes that destroyed me a lot, there are so many other things that one should follow or think of before they could invest and its working hard for the research on any coin they have

As abeginner here..i  faced many difficulties..because of low knowledge about rules..but after that..i research about evry thing..and evry day i read comments and that let me care with the mistaks that can damage my account and let them blocked

As a,beginners first i was tensed about some posts because i was new that's why i need a lot  time to post or comments. Now i don't feel difficulties i have learn many things now.       

Yes everyone has to face difficulties while using it for the first time, my posts used to get deleted every time then i kept using it and learnt a lot of things in this forum tried to avoid mistakes and now i am earning well from this forum.

When I start this it was little bit easy but now a days my coments are gone wrong my yo bit account has one count and my cryptotalk account has another count of comments but this is a good website

Difficult for beginners, but as it will be done, it will become very easy and it is necessary to know about it before doing it, you can find it by searching on Google and you can know on YouTube.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Honestly I don't feel any difficult in my begging careers I read the forum rules and all post they will help me to understand many things so I'm happy to work here

On 12/30/2019 at 4:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Yes I really did  experience lots of difficulties when I was making the first 100posts because most of the topics I visited were really hard to comment on

On 12/31/2019 at 5:26 AM, Migo said:

If you don't have enough experience in crypto world then you will lose money with a big quantities, but taking advices will be good for any newbie, I was asking and searching before I try anything to avoid anything suspicious 

Yes you said right that if we are not experienced in crypto forum we can lose a huge amount of money however we can prevent certain  loss by getting a lot of information at first.

my trading experience is low which is only 2 years in crypto world but learned lot of things from this forum and yobit by reading and trading because i am fast learner. if you are not fast then you can work slowly and patiently. this forum will help you to become a successful trader. just find the useful thread to increase knowledge 

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 7:23 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

As a beginner, I first lost $ 10. Because I did not have a good idea about the site I invested in. That site was a scam site. So beginners should do a good research on crypto before starting any work.

You're absolutely right about  that  I  feel same about that one must do a complete research before doing anything but life is the best teacher so u learn alot from your mistakes that is what important.

Yeah as a beginner the major difficulty i face was my lake of knowledge about crypto world i did not know any thing so i cannot answer to the posts but now i learn much more about it thanks to this forum i love to spend time here and learn more.

I got my first loss to judging a site that was  not legit. I worked hard but they didn’t pay me for that. I have got  experience,  before working anywhere I do research on it.

No I did not have any difficulties as a new beginner because I have little much knowledge about Crypto talk Ford many other members have difficulties to operate this site and we all are here for helping the members were facing difficulties.

Trading requires experience and knowledge in cryptocurrencies so before trading beginners should learn and understand about cryptocurrencies. 

As a beginner, making money on crypto will be difficult. For some time, all will be fine. When I started first, I lost all the money I deposited, but that didn't stop me. I learnt many things before I started having my ground in the market.

yes there some difficulties for beginner because the new person have no idea about crypto and they  confused to some time the difficulties about the new topic, how to post a new topic and the the trading difficulties how to trading mean buying and selling coin.

Well I am a newbie and I have not faced any difficulties yet because the members are so  cooperative and the guidance from seniors made everything very easy for me.

• -1 1

When I post new here, many of my posts were not counted. It used to be very worrying, but now the problem is getting less. So it doesn't hurt anymore. I had no idea about this, my friend told me about this site, but it is not that difficult, it is very easy to earn something online.

• +1 1

You have no basic knowledge in crypto currency you face so many problems, so when you come in crypto currency in trader are investor not matter, but you need so experience so in my opinion learn first, and check what abilities you have then invest are do any thin, you take tips any expert its help in crypto currency.

I am newbie and I have not face any troubles yet The platform is very easy to use and understand even for a person with less knowledge about crypto world, Guidance from seniors also helps me avoiding troubles a lot They provide  us the solution to every problem.

• +1 1