As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

it is normal to face difficulty 
without these you will not grow 
you will not gain experience so every expert was beginner one day do not afraid to make mistake just learn from it and do not repeat your mistake that is all 
you need to be patient 

• +1 1

At first in cryptocurrency experience a lot of difficulties but after joining in this forum I am getting mature about cryptocurrency and David a and get as much as knowledge about cryptocurrency by searching  and browsing this forum so thank you Crypto talk forum.

Yes as a beginner we can face many difficulties in our work.but we can find a lot of stuff about cryptotalk on google and also on its related posts.how to post and how to earn and we have to manage our time also

Well yes I'm a begginer too and I'm facing alot of difficulties regarding crypto currencies and crypto talk. But now I'm taking advices from experienced users and also reading the posts. This is really helping me.

• +1 1

It was quite easy and simple, for me to start of here on this forum. All the members were really helpful. Yes, while starting and stepping  into the world of cryptocurrency it was little difficult.

1 minute ago, Prince90 said:

Well yes I'm a begginer too and I'm facing alot of difficulties regarding crypto currencies and crypto talk. But now I'm taking advices from experienced users and also reading the posts. This is really helping me.

good for you who can learn from the seniors in this forum, keep learning never get tired to get new knowledge.

In my side its difficult for me.because i dont have proper knowledge in this  forum. Thats why its very difficult for me.but after joning i learn many type of things.an i amvery happy for that.   

Edited by Nrttb

On 12/31/2019 at 6:26 AM, Migo said:

If you don't have enough experience in crypto world then you will lose money with a big quantities, but taking advices will be good for any newbie, I was asking and searching before I try anything to avoid anything suspicious 

I agree with you and your information is very helpful.  Newcomers can benefit from the information you provide.  Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with newbies.  If you post this way you will certainly be able to gain more fame.

fro my have view, i haven't skilled any difficulties in it it was self-same trouble-free to understand, really my pal who is additionally fond of with it gave me a recommendation and he finished me understood about Cryptocurrency and at that time it seems exceptionally easy for me.

• +1 1

In starting questions I have some problem but by doing two three questions I feel comfortable and it is Very nice platform to earn some crypto currency it is very good platform

• +1 1

On 1/9/2020 at 7:14 PM, SunilRaja said:

Here I am going through many difficulties  posting 100 comments is very difficult  .

As a beginner in this forum to be honest its quit confusing but if you have the determination and dedication of your work you will absolutely succeed.

As a newbie in crypto currency. I don't really encounter some difficulties with it because before i started here in crypto currency, i have a little background about it so i know what i need to do first. I suggest to all of you to do your own research too to avoid some difficulties here.

Yes I did so many times and it was really difficult for me for I kept on misunderstanding myself so its important for me to keep everything in the right perspective and be sure to run the market in a more formal way there is value to what we are doing and we have to know what we all know the effort we have today is to keep on pushing for knowledge in the crypto world and everything works perfectly

• +1 1

Yes I faced a lot of difficulties in the begging. I have lost almost 20000$ in crypto in the begging. Some scammers site stole my dollars through different techniques. But later on I have recovered my lose. I would say be aware of scammers otherwise the same scenario could happen with you also 

I suggest for beginners to read a lot and ask someone who is experienced about crypto, trading, yobit and wallet, so that you do not experience a big loss when you are trading.

• +1 1

When I started working in this forum, of course I experienced some difficulties because that time I am completely clueless about what cryptocurrency really is. I have difficulties on replying on some topics because I don't have any idea about it, also finding a topic where beginners can post is really hard too.

As a beginner I experience many difficulties one time one scammer massage me in personal telled me I double your money trough trading I given scammer blocked me.

When I started, I did not know many terms and many phrases. Thanks to YouTube channels and Google, I developed and learned a lot of things. Here on the forums I found a lot of useful information. Everything is easy and simple, in the beginning everyone will have difficulties, but all this is temporary.
  • -1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 2:11 PM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me
The beautiful thing in this life is that we learn from our mistakes. It is okay for us to make a one-off mistake so that we can spend the rest of the march.
Learning and reading technical news and analyzes of cryptocurrencies helps us a lot to avoid making losing investments.

I haven't got bad experiences because I read all the comments of senior members from this trading site and it is helpful. Thanks to all the senior members of this site.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I never loss money in crypto world because i am new in crypto world. I not invest yet. Crypto talk is my first site here i start my earning.

I lost one time it was my fault because before investing I didn't research about the site it was double your bitcoin site and I thought it is easy but it is very difficult to earn.

In the past I just jioned bounty hunting and airdrops only,so I didn't face any type of lose in crypto currency so I don't know about it too much.

Yeah i will say that a newbe will face many difficulties on this forum because he did not know about the work so i suggest them to read the rules first and then start working this will help you grow.

I am very new to this market I joined crypto market in this year 2020. But yesterday I reading history of btc then it is unbelievable for me how price is volatile of btc and eth. 

It can't be said that anyone has entered the world of digital currencies and has not experienced any difficulties. 
When I entered and began to name some of the terminology hit me disappointment but because I was determined on learning surpassed all the obstacles and began to work