As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Working on the CryptoTalk WebSite easily makes money without any investment, most of them are working on it. Sometimes they face many problems through work. Crypto pays their money on time.  Those who are new to the primary will have a little problem, there is nothing to worry about, it will be solved.

• +1 1

As a beginner I actually didn't encounter much difficulty cause I have a. mentor who guide me around on how to go about things in crytoworld. 

30 minutes ago, 4gete said:

As a newbie I experienced a little bit of difficulty but gradually little by little am now used to everything in here

But any difficulty has a resolve or even you find difficulties along the way; there are certain things you can do to fight that or cope up, the important thing you must do is not to surrender and always think of the good things will happen if you get rid of the difficulties.

When I first found out about the crypto currency I felt was confusion, too many coins and confused how to get it. To outsmart that, what I do is read a lot and try a variety of ways 😅

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes because at first i dont have enough knowledge on how i will act or post on this forum. Plus i dont know the transaction in crytocurrency

I do not face any difficulties because i have so many friend who works in this site.whenever i face some issuses they help me.

Yeah as a beginner faced a few difficulties didn't know most of the things ,how to do this that things and other problem and most difficult was completing the payments and receiving money .

• +1 1

im new here mate, but im never had a experience about difficulties in this site because its very easy to earn money here..a lot of people using these site because its pretty easy just post and comments and you will earn money on it.

This is really frustrating while you are doing something and site suddenly stop working. Before you jump into trying to solve the issue please try to remember what you last did in site?

All will experience difficulties if the lack of knowledge in the field of crypto trading, solving problems by finding the cause of the problem is one solution to control the losses we experience in crypto trading. Let crypto work for us and don't let you be controlled by crypto. Forcing a lack of knowledge can only lead to risk, reading is the key to success in helping you invest well.

• +1 1

Of course, I faced many difficulties because I did not understand all of the things, I was exposed to a lot of deception through mining sites and swapping applications and also I lost some money when I invested in a thief site and I wasted a lot of my time and in the end I did not get anything but now I understand all Clearly, I do nothing but verify its authenticity and reliability

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, you have to ask a lot and search a lot, and if you have a friend with good experience, he will help you a lot in overcoming difficulties

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 8:45 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

As a begginers I'm sure everybody has had some problems and difficulty in crypto currency. I have had problems too in terms of losing money through investment sites.   Promising 10 day ROI.which turns out to be scam.. through many experiences I have came to realise that there are hardly 2-5 genuine and legit website that pays.on the internet ! Knowledge is important before getting into the crypto world.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I agree with you my opinion is as same as yours its really difficult for a beginner to make money in crypto currency 

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

Yes i agree with you completely it is difficult for beginners to make money in crypto currency. As a begginer you may experience losses but you should learn to control it.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well it's about 2 years that i am investing and i have decided to invest for long term and only keep buying as prices go down. I am not trading and so i have never sold yet and so i have never post yet. Will only sell when prices spike in bull market 

I agree with you i have same opinion as yours . I’ll also sell only when prices spike in bull market 

On 1/22/2020 at 7:56 AM, Vivek Singh said:

Hello everyone I am a bignner I am facing some problems and difficulties when I am commenting because at some point I am not able understand that what I comment on that topic. 

I agree with you i have same problem as yours i am also facing difficulties while commenting 

30 minutes ago, Jahidhasan121 said:

We all know how difficult it is for q begging to make money in crypto.We are involved in something     

I agree with you i have same opinion as yours it’s really difficult for a beginner to make money in crypto

36 minutes ago, Cryptotalk69 said:

Well if i come up to sharing my difficulties with you guys then it would become a huge composition haha i was kidding don't mind. I have completed my first 100 comments limit just today and i didn't have get any payment still. But my journey till 100 comments was really hard. 

I have same opinion as yours i agree with you on that case . Completing 100 comments was really hard job

15 hours ago, Razan alikac said:

My friend, you have to ask a lot and search a lot, and if you have a friend with good experience, he will help you a lot in overcoming difficulties

I agree with you i have same opinion as yours. An experienced good friend can help you alot.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:57 AM, Nezar said:

Of course, I faced many difficulties because I did not understand all of the things, I was exposed to a lot of deception through mining sites and swapping applications and also I lost some money when I invested in a thief site and I wasted a lot of my time and in the end I did not get anything but now I understand all Clearly, I do nothing but verify its authenticity and reliability

I agree with you as a beginner we can not understand all the things well. I was also exposed to a lot of deception 

On 1/2/2020 at 10:17 AM, Sahil19 said:

Yes when I bigenner in crypto market I didn't understand about this but I focused on this and start learning about crypto and now it is easy to understand for me

I agree with you i have same opinion as yours .i also face a lot of difficulty as a beginner

On 1/2/2020 at 11:30 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

My first experience with trading is really bad, use half my money in one shot ( too optimist ). The result is I got lost and make me angry for 2 days. I broke my laptop and buy new one. Really bad if we can't control emotion and I hope become more patient in 2020 because already has fresh fund trading.

I totally agree with you on this . I also hope to become more patient in coming years 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:29 PM, phoenixdotnet said:

Yeah of course. Especially while creating wallets. I don't know which wallets to use. So I did a lot of googling and youtubing to find which wallet to use.

I totally agree with you as a beginner we need a lot of hardwork which can include the use of google And youtube

6 minutes ago, Acca212 said:

At first I experienced difficulties. because English makes me go back and forth first, not because I'm stupid but English is not my daily language, so I'm having trouble

I agree with you i have the same problem as English is not the language of my daily use so i also face trouble

On 12/31/2019 at 6:33 AM, Black_Sword said:

As a beginner, it's hard to start here without knowledge about crypto, we should try to search and learn about or just read here all the post and comments that will help you.

I have same opinion as yours i agree with you on this . We should try to search out and learn about crypto

On 1/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, kuseav said:

We are involved in something. And in the world of cryptocurrencies, losing some of your money is inevitable, but we can learn from it. It's possible for beginners to start by following up on some airdrops to get free cryptocurrencies while learning how the cryptocurrency world works.

I totally agree with you on this i have same opinion as yours . We can really learn by losing money in cryptocurrencies

if you don't lose you will not win. take this as a rule in any thing in the life.. i think it's necessary to lose in order to learn how it's going here in crypto currency world. 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:47 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Crypto trading is much easier than Forex trading when i start crypto trading i not learn properly i experienc some difficulties like i did not understand the market just put order blindly when I decided to enter this field I don't know how I can buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

I agree with you on this crypto trading is much easier then forex trading i have same opinion as yours

Surely there are many difficulties facing any beginner.

And those who don't have difficulties will never learn from their mistakes.

You're going to lose so many times.

And you have to learn to cope with these losses.

• +1 1

i get difficult exprience in 2016 because i dont have notebook to search more detail in cryptocurrency i only use a mobile phone , but in this part i chance to hard work to get the notebook for make easy for work this is very hard for me the roadmap to gain the notebook .

• +2 1

as a beginner its a good thing to learn, put together  a lot of questions the questions to answer should be well prepared and well processed, its difficult to venture in a new territory , its always good to learn from those who have been there, its good to find friends here, its the best thing that has happened to so many new people in this crypto world

Well right now I just want to share what my friends face or the difficulties they face during their first experience in the crypto world and that is lack of encouragement or being lazy to learn and to work but its part of being successful to overcome the laziness and do all things to earn.

I lost my money a lot of times because of ordinary greed, where I already made good money I thought that this is not the limit..