As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

As a newbie to crypto, you learned something different than posting on a crypto forum.He has also learned how to trade and how to invest.I learned how to make more posts make sense.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Of course I have faced many difficulties when i am begginers in Cryptocurrency world.I dont have much knowledge about cryptocurrency in this time.I don't know site is better for work

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, that is very true because I also experienced it and I learned with my friends who had been scolding him day by day, I could understand what was needed to be done, I suggest you should first study with people who already understand it to increase knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

18 minutes ago, Bijoy970 said:

Yes at first I face some difficulty in this forum. Firstly I can't post properly in this forum. After that I take help from one of my friend . Now I don't face any difficulty.

Yeah when and I think there are many newbies member who face some difficulties about posting because they are newbies and they have no idea about the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Not much but i do learn alot from my mistake before I tried joining some investment buy i turn out to be. Scam I lost money but that didnt stop me from learning new thing in life but hey it was a good experiance that it happen to me I learn value things as beginner.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes mate, this is normal when you are getting started to this kind of work, you will experienced how to answer this kind of thread because you are lack of knowledge about it, you need to read some ideas to answer it properly.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

as a beginner all right we get difficult exprience but with more experience we can get lesson bro in cryptocurrency the risk is very high so you need have a mentor or trainers for give more learn about crypto dont action anything if you dont know .

how many time a loss in crypto currency i am always loss in the first as beginner but im continous learn and learn to reduce the loss and until now im still reduce a loss .

and how able to control , yeah am controling the mentalility for all condition and situation this is its very important i think you can implementated all my exprience .

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As a beginner, i experienced difficulties because now i dont have enough knowledge in cryptoworld but i am willing to learn more and expand my ideas about it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:26 AM, Migo said:

If you don't have enough experience in crypto world then you will lose money with a big quantities, but taking advices will be good for any newbie, I was asking and searching before I try anything to avoid anything suspicious 

This is a good opinion. When i am a newbie in the crypto world. I also lose a large amount of the money in the fake projects. Because i can't have the experience that which project is real or which project is fake. So must check the project

• +1 3

On 12/30/2019 at 9:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Yes,you are absolutely right.i am new here.it is to hard for me.

Please Keep with us.

Thank you.

• +5 1

i lost good balance in my first trade. when i joined i thought market will not move more than 400 pips. as a beginner i had not much good experienced on market movements. i opened position and my trade went negatives, i waited for recover but later on market goes against my will and big swings big movies against my trade where i lost. i had no guidance. later on i decided to learn basics of trading and i did.

• +1 1

I think it`s directly prportional to the level of your understanding of crypto, if i`m about 1 year with all the ups and downs. so keep learn to be succes. 

On 1/1/2020 at 7:53 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

As a beginner, I first lost $ 10. Because I did not have a good idea about the site I invested in. That site was a scam site. So beginners should do a good research on crypto before starting any work.

Yes you are right every beginnera should do a good research before starting to invest money in crypto. We can see many fluctuations in the value of crypto so it is also necessary to be up to date .If your research is good then you get good idea on how to profitably invest your money.

• +1 1

as i beginner i faced few difficulties like how to start a trade and which exchange is good and safe because i didnt know where would my money be safe but i was guided by a friend and it became easier.

As a beginner I was completely alone in this jungle. I was spenting days just trying to find out where to sent money and buy bitcoin, because the only place I was recommended was Coinbase and they weren't accepting my ID. I almost fell to two scam exchanges that could potentially made me lose money. I spent hours and hours to find Kraken and then Bittrex. Was a tough process as there was noone to trust and in my circle I was the first that wanted to invest in Bitcoin. 

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

Of course, I experienced a lot of difficulties when I am just starting to make money through crypto. The first challenge was to understand the concepts. Also the terms ofcourse.  I had to study a lot of things that are relevant to cryptocurrencies. As of now, I cannot say that I understood all of it, but I have learned a lot since I started here. Regarding the loss, I think I lost from 10-15 usd only. Just a small trader. But I am happy  for the experience since I gained knowledge.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png

I honestly have difficulty in understanding some terms since I'm new in this world I tried so hard to research that new term and I must say Reading in forums helps me a lot because all the questions in my mind is been answered by reading some post of the veterans. 

• +2 1

As beginner's you should to work hard.

And take proper step.

You have to avoid  the wrong step.

You post and reply here and earn bitcoin.

Then you used the bitcoin and earn your money to dollars  

You convert you bitcoin to dollars.  And dollars to bitcoin easily. 

Thank you

For beginners I actually think you need to have more knowledge on a particular trade before investing but as we know crypto market rises and falls occasionally

In the beginning it is difficult in the new platform. I read different posts and viewed videos how to work and ask any one know about bitcoin finally i am working. Its easy nowadays.

Just do research first if you are a newbie before going to the next step. Better yet read the forums here in cryptotalk. They will help you in understanding the crypto world.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

Here is my experience in crypto, I a.m new in trading so I am not good in trading and when I trade I make sure that I buy in a red one or -50% I think it is okay because I start to understand.

There is no doubt that every beginner face difficulties in every type of business and especially in trading of crypto currencies because it is not as simple as we think because it need of proper learning and after doing practice and sometimes market change so instantly that all the guesses or expectations go wrong. I am still learning and i made a lot of loss.

• +1 1

So,I have been working here for a week and to be honest I didn't fave any difficulties because I read all the forum rules and regulations and I always try to follow them correctly. Also my friends work here and they always give me advices about what to do and what not.

When I was a beginner I didn't really knew much about the crypto currencies. So I got losses when I started trading. But I took all of them as experiences. And moved on. Now I use different strategies for trading! And I get profit!