As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 73 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Yes I had a lot of hardship in this forum but I know that every new thing that u started is not easy and if u want something then u must give something don't think that you are not suitable for this think that you are born to do it

As a begineer you found amny issues and problems whatever thing you started. But if you have good friends and helping people you face every issue easily. Same like on this forum cryptotalk, if you've not knowledge about nothing than start noticong people comments and creat your issue in form of topic. You'll get answer and than you not find any issue but make sure you read all the privacy policy before joining. 

It's not about just started or advanced ,what we get in Cryptotalk is a platform where we can express ourselves, Along with that we can earn.

Every time when we write something here on Cryptotalk it refreshes our language capabilities and imaginatio. For a beginner comments of other people helps a lot to know how it works. Earning of a beginner may be less but they are getting same opportunity as an advanced earner to express themselves .Above all every single person earning in Cryptotalk was a beginner once. Its not difficult but takes time and effort to earn.

Eventhough I experienced some difficulties at the starting time I didn't make a loss because of my experienceless behaviour. I always chooses the path of safety,so I moved a bit away from investing. I have only earned from posting comments in this platform.

Edited by taurus27
Spelling mistake

Dear mate if you have not experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency then you will be loss your money and you should gain knowledge about it and do more research about it. 

• +4 1

Hello everyone.

I am  beginner and i am facing difficulties.i am going to discuss them with you  will someone help me?

Here are some diffculties.

1 . The first one is  how to increase my followers?

2. Is there is necessary to send 100posts in 7 days?

3.How i can collect money?

4.Is it true that this platform is not fake?

5.After 100posts what should take the next step?

6. last but not the least i want to know that my 7 days have been passed and still i did not complt my 100posts will someone guide me either i should continue this process or not. 

I have faced a little bit of difficulties as a beginner. But I had friends who are active members in thsi forum. Under their guidance I felt much easier. They helped me in knowing more about cryptocurrencies and how to post comments well so that my comments doesn't get deleted.

Investing is always full of risk but that risk increases alot if we invest without any knowledge and experience and i have invested in btc but i am not worried about loss as fear can stop us from reaching our goals so never fear of loss while investing.

I've suffered a lot of losses in my life, including my losses in the world of cryptocurrencies, but we don't have to stop there, later I've earned a lot, and my experience is now over seven years, so I guess I'm not that new!

Welcome, my friend, as a member, I am new here. I know that it is necessary to research well, and knowledge and experience in relation to cryptocurrencies, especially if we are trading currencies, we must be very careful.

I also agree with you. When we start working on cryptotalk we are facing a lots of problems. When you are  biginner you don't know about the rules of cryptotalk so you can't earn more money. But when you are following the rules and regulations of cryptotalk you can get more benefits and experience in this plateform.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, how are you? Actually, I haven't lost anything because I haven't started trading yet, but I will start at the earliest opportunity when I get enough experience.

I think for a first time it is a difficult how to get our money from here but if you have a good about this you can get it easily from here so you just need experience  . I am new here and still learning about this fourm.

• +4 1

Everyone learn from their mistakes.Yes i did lots of mistakes earlier at this forum but i learn very much from that beacuse one thing is sure that nothing is free in this world.You have to face difficulties in your life and in everyfield at beginning but if you pass them then you can achive every goal in your life and same is here at this forum as well. 

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

As a beginner I faced many difficulties and problems on this forum. But luckily I got guidance of some seniors and experts on this great platform. With their help, I am getting knowledge from this platform and taking advantages.

Yes in beginning when the work is totaly new for me i felt difficult even in posting a comment then with the passage of time my confidence got increased and am getting usefull to this forum very well now. 

• +1 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can get an idea or knowledge and a way to explain our content in a batter way of fourm and Trying out to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto 

As a beginner I have lost a lot of money and the cryptographic world is a lot to learn but I am already learning and I am already having very good profits it is normal that when you are beginners you have losses in your investments but when you understand more you no longer have losses and only profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend in the start i faced very much difficulties the first is that ti give time and selection of the option for the comments in the start it is much hard to achieve my first hundred comments because i was not knew about this forum..

• +3 1

Thanks, this my first in cryptocurrency and I believe knowledge and experience that we gathering here crypto currencies with the good experience crypto currencies is one of the blessing ever.

yes as a beginner i had lots of difficulties especial in the aspect of understanding how the forum works, the methods of creating topics were also issues to me.

Of course any Mistake will make you a successful person or smart enough,you will never know the right thing to do if you dont make any mistakes, ,but if you know your mistake, you will skip any difficult every time , best wishes for you .

Yes of course beginners face difficulties because the reason is that a new person didn't know about this forum and also about its rules and regulations. So start of everything is a little bit a tough task. So we should have take advices from the experts or senior members so that we also got a position in this forum and earn reputation and money. That's all it is

As beginners, it is difficult to get profit in crypto trading, lack of knowledge makes us feel wrong in choosing coins to trade, we experience losses because the coins we buy don't go up, instead they continue to fall. This is a very valuable lesson for us not to buy coins that are not famous.

• +1 1

In my beginnings in the field of cryptocurrencies, the first time I started in the field of trading was the most field that needed experience, information and market fluctuations, and I had no idea about this topic, but I entered out of greed and unfortunately I lost all the amount and this experience has passed by two years I have learned from my mistake And that nothing comes free of charge and easily every field and every work needs experience, deliberation and diligence.