As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 70 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Hello friends, yeah its right as a beginner we have to face many difficulties ...but we have to know where we did mistake and how to overcome that mistake.

Yes dear as a beginner I face a lot of difficulty because I not know much about cryptocurrency but I learnt much from this forum now I am able to talk about any topic related to cryptocurrency and now I am earning good from this forum

The only difficulties I encounter here is the rules before I got to know the rules that guide the forum I spent a lot of hour but I sees as nothing due to the fact that I made as an experience In such away that I have gained something also through the difficulties.

I m also beginner i have no problem butt thers is many fake sites . So i were thinking about loss. And 100 comments are in my task  here i think that can i complete the tasks if i can not complete the task. So. 

As a beginner I faced many problems.But as the time passes through learnt about cryptotalk and crypto currency.first of all I learnt all the rules and regulations of this forum then I feel more comfortable and starting work on this site.it is very good forum for earning money.There are many difficulties and problems are faced by the new commers but as the time passes all problems can solves.

Absolutely right in the beginning every new member face many problems in this forum. Because they don't know anything about this forum. But new beginner should learn from mistakes.

Initially I was feeling anxious about the forum since I had no idea about the field and it's working, so felt hesitated to join at the beginning and felt difficult to comment some topics since I don't have much knowledge about it. But right now I am in the learning period and pretty sure that I can become successful here.

I have experienced a part of things amid the starting times but presently I am utilized to this gathering. As to begin with when I connect the gathering I feel like I am exceptionally disposition and I do not know any thing and I spend like weeks in YouTube to memorize distinctive instructional exercises almost the cryptocurrency and numerous things and once more joined this gathering and begun my travel.

Before working in cryptocurrencie field you have be knowledgeable about it, otherwise you will lose a lot. In the normal cases you will experience to lose many time but for a short period. 

Thank you and good luck 

• +1 1

If you do not have sufficient experience and knowledge, you will lose a lot of money

This is not what you want him to happen

You have to be more accurate and careful with what you provide about the world of cryptocurrencies

As a beginner you should ask and inquire about everything

So as not to be confused about it

• +2 1

Yes i do when I firstly start I was like doubting can I make a 100 post,but when I start it fully I now find it very important and interested because I have never seen a platform you earn,learn and gain knowledge as cryptocurrency world.

• +2 1

Yeah as a beginner we face little bit difficulties but here every kind of topic is present if we take start from beginner section than we can not face  more difficulties because seniors always guide their juniors in every easy way

I experienced no difficulties in getting accustomed to this site and that is the beauty of earning on here. There is not much of a learning curb to start earning here, but the wealth of knowledge here is amazing! I will definitely be recommending this to everyone that i know!

• +1 1

I haven't experienced any difficulties in it. It was very easy to understand. I could understand what was needed to be done, I suggest you should first study with people who already understand it to increase your knowledge.

No mostly not because firstly i will learn all the rules and regulations about crypto and understand how to survive in crypto and how to get benefit with that so i will only work on those things what they want and doing what they prefer so i don't face so much difficulties while in  my first days

If you do not have this large information, it will benefit a lot of money, but advice will be given to any beginner and that will be amazing

In fact, I try to avoid losing in the world of crypto, by strengthening my information and reading permanently, until now I have not entered any deal, I want to gain enough experience before entering the world of trading and this forum provides me with everything I need.

• +2 1

On 12/30/2019 at 8:45 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I'm a beginner and haven't even completed my first 100 posts.In the first two days I was like I'll complete this within no time,but that was not the case. I slowed down a bit and realized that this 100 posts is to make sure that a beginner could learn and know about the platform, so that he/she are aware of the rules and regulations here. 

I have faced many difficulties in this forum when i was newbie. And i am new to crypto world. So i do not try to think to trade or invest on cryptocurrency for now. After joining this forum, i read other comments. For that, i have learnt many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. I have not experienced any loss yet. But with gaining more knowledge, i will start do trading soon. 

As i am also a beginner i am still posting and getting knowledge about this type of working. The moment i feel that it won,t be difficult then i will try to invest first time.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I had a lot of problems when I was new to this site because I didn't know the rules of this site.All my problems are solved after knowing the rules.At first everyone who joins this site has a little problem but then it gets fixed.

As beginner i didn't feel difficulty much more. But in the time of start i feel little bit tough. Due to less experience in this platform. But now  lam okay with this platform. I can comment every topic showed here so easily

As a beginner, it is difficult to make money easily without knowing how to work. We must always learn from friends who have experience in this field

• +2 1

At first, I faced some difficulties as many of my comments were deleted, and when I searched for the reasons, I found that they were somewhat unhelpful comments, so with time I became able to understand this platform.

As a beginner, it is tough to begin right here besides information about crypto, we must strive to search and examine about or simply examine right here all the submit and feedback that will assist you