As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 69 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

I am facing some difficulties as i am new but learning too if i don't know about something i feel not to ask on the forum for help i just go to the relevent sections and read or search the topics and solve my problem from there if you have any difficulty you can also do that the forum is amazing full of knowledge we need 

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Dude I think if a person work with delegation and determination then there would be no difficulty for him just he need some patience and hard work and proper knowledge to work here and no doubt first 100 posts is a little bit tough task.

It is quite normal for the beginners to face many difficulties. And since I am a newbie I am also facing certain difficulties, as I do not understand well about the cryptocurrencies and about the other different sections. However I am looking forward to explore more and more so that I can gain a better experience. 

Yes as a biggner I faced many difficulties I work very hard but most solve it with help of my brother who is working here and also from other senior.

As a beginner here, but I did some trading previously with small amounts and as an experiment, I did not see the issue of profit in crypto as a difficult thing, but only patience and learning are needed to maintain continuity in this field because it is a requirement and always needs learning

Dear friend as you can see my profile i am a newly joined member of this forum and i am facing a lot of difficulties in this forum. Because i do not know that where to have to start my work. So please help me and tell me about that who to work in this forum.

Hello my dear friend. I am a newbie and i face a lot of difficulties for me to make post and i do not have any knowledge about cryptocurriencies and this forum. But as i spend my time on this forum, i learn a lot of things about cryptocurriencies and about forum and rules of the forum. 

Yes I face difficulties as a beginner because I do not know about this page completely but I want to need a person who guide me about this page because I want to earn money online 

Yes in the beginning I face a lot of difficulties because no one give me proper guidance. In beginning I  Don't know how to earn money. How to invest money. How to trade. But after some time I start learning it by reading different post and comments.

Ofcourse I did get some difficulties because of lack of some knowledge I was not known how to do post or to do comments and get the money out ,then I seek guidance from my senior and he guided me very well know I find no difficulty in doing my work .we all know that mistakes make the person better than before ..and now I'm quite smart to do work here .

I'm a beginner and i also face difficulties beginning, in case of my lack my skill. but, it's ok, because when a beginner find out his lack, he tried to overcome from here. also the guider are helpful and amicable to solve these problems and difficulties.

In the event that you need more involvement with crypto world, at that point you will lose cash with a major amounts, however taking advices will be useful for any beginner, I was asking and looking before I take a stab at anything to evade anything dubious.

As a beginner i have faced many difficulties and problems including the investment and controlling of money flow. I have losed a large quantities of money by the in experience of me.You should have to hear the advices of the experianced players and should be more careful and patient while investing in these type of things

As a beggniner, we can loss our money in great quantity if we invest without any research. So we should get well knowledge before doing any work without any experience.

As per me I haven't encountered any troubles in it was straightforward, really my companion who is additionally joined with it offered me a guidance and he made me comprehended about Cryptocurrency and afterward it appears to be simple for me.

When I was newbie I face some difficulties. Its hard to understand everything at first. But day by Im getting understand bit by bit. Actually I didnt lose yet. Cause I dont do investment or trade. When I will be much experienced then I will start trade and investment. 

Yes all beginners experience difficulties but when we all follow the rules and regulations of the forum their will not be too much difficulties and also know that the forum is so lively 

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I think no troubles in getting acquainted with this site and that is the excellence of procuring on here. There isn't a very remarkable learning control to begin procuring here, yet the abundance of information here is astounding! I will prescribe this to everybody that I know.

• +3 1

I am also a beginner to this cryptoworld. But I know a lot of other beginners who have lost so much money by investing in wrong places or by investing on excitement. Make yourself pretty experienced before investing, that's all the advice I can give you. Best of luck on future investments. 

It's really a little difficult for beginners to complete their first 100 useful posts and be able to make money in this forum, but not much. If we spend time and study in this forum, we can learn and reach our destination quickly. We must continue to work honestly and try to get information from all sections.

As a beginner to the crypto world the mistake I made has thought me a big lesson. After loosen over $100 worth of asset in ab erroneous transfer, I learnt a lesson of reviewing the address so many times before completing the transaction.

I have not encountered any problem up to the moment because I am a beginner in cryptocurrencies, but before any step I will take, I have to search well on sites for this service and how it works in order to avoid financial losses.

I'm a beginner and even then I have never experienced great difficulty. I do not know what next. But one thing I know, success cannot be found without hard work

I had faced a few problems as a beginner. The main issue was that I was for the first time in this forum and I was forced to learn from the beginning. Now I have completed my beginner period and now I feel free to post comments.