As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 67 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

As a beginner when we get into this world we get completely blank then slowly we have to develop our skills and calculate things accordingly. As a beginner i started mining with my gaming pc with gtx 1060. Better the card better the mining value

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Hey bro! When you strt this work 

First 100 comment is for your pratice 

it may become difficult 

and after few days u will become a control able person 

and get too mush profits 

In the beginning you will face some difficulties in every aspect of life. Because anything take some time to set. So if you are in student life then you should be work hard. If you work hard then you will be a successful in your life. And if you are lazy in your studies you are a failure like. The purpose of this conservation is that in the beginning of every field of life you can face the difficulties in it. So you should be determinant in your responsibility. 

@Spacusyou are right no one is born to be perfect. With regards in working here in cryptotalk, it is difficult at first especially in achieving the initial 100 posts. In my own experience i had a hard time completing those one hundred posts because some i have a lot of deleted posts so i keep working by posting even though i exceeds to the maximum posts. And now that i have completed the first 100 posts, i am just waiting to earn and just creating post.

I'm also beginner so I faced many difficulties so in my point of view you you do work mostly in this and focus is very important thing so read about this and gain knowledge 

For me, as a beginner, you should always ask those with experience and officials in every step you do, and you should read and learn more and more because that will make it easier for you in the future

When I came here first time two thing difficult for me. One is creating 100 posts it creates problems for me because my knowledge and English is not good those days. Second forum rules some Time create hesitation for me. But still now I am happy and thank God I am a member of this wonderful forum.

Well my friend I am a newbie I face some difficulties now because I don't have much knowledge about the Cryptotalk forum. As I don't have that much good knowledge in English language skills so it's difficult for me to post useful content with prefect grammar.

Yes, I am a beginner here at this forum I faced  some difficulties here because I did not have any knowledge about this forum but now it is easy to work here for me I hope that I will get a  good earning From here .  

Yes i have face many difficulties because i cannot understand the rules of fourm betterlty.Some of my posts has been rejected and i don't know about reasons.All of these difficulties affects the working but i am trying my best and i hope i will learn soon.

Why not friend. All people have faced difficulties in life and also here. If it is as a beginner or a full member. In this case we all are guide by our seniors and we can learn about all things.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes. I faced difficulties as anyone who is new at something can face. The main reason of my survival is the forum itself. I found answers to almost all my querries, here. Starting from the beginning till how payments are made; cryptotalk gives you all the required information. 

You all must follow the rules and regulations. 

As a beginner its difficult to post daily 

1st we have to make 100 post for no value then only we start receiving money , its tough but nothing is impossible, if others can we too can right , just work for it you can earn it.

Always you become confuse how to start crypto at the beginning, you can solve this problem by reading and gathering a lot of information. There are always difficulties that need to be avoided to allow a develop of your stage, the more you develop, the better you begin to understand the crypto.

• +1 1

We always face a number of problems and difficulties at the beginning. But the key to success is to continue your work and try harder than before. In this platform, you can ask your problems so that others can give you the right answer.

• +1 1

Hello my friend

As a junior participant here, I have not encountered any problems or losses so far .. I think that cryptocurrencies are another world and a subject that is knowledgeable and useful .. All that is, we must remain constantly informed and aware of all the changes that may occur to it .. and commitment must be made. With laws and rules, work hard, follow up, and adhere to

Good luck

I have faced many difficulties in the crypto world, the first of which is that my start was in profit from the faucets and I wasted a lot of time for a few cents and I feel really sorry about that.
Then I started trading without gaining enough knowledge and this led me to lose.
Certainly, I did not feel frustrated. Rather, I decided to start over, but in a correct way, by learning in this forum.

Since I am a new user, my campaign was not too difficult. My friend gave me a very good idea about this site. He also helped me to create an account. I am grateful to him.At first it was hard for me to post.  But now I am improving my English skills through this site.

Since I am a new user, my campaign was not too difficult. My friend gave me a very good idea about this site. He also helped me to create an account. I am grateful to him.At first it was hard for me to post.  But now I am improving my English skills through this site.

Dear buddy, I suppose we should try to look and find out about or just read all the messages and comments here. The first time is troublesome, but you can die without anger, this is important, we may have a new mentality regarding the real exchange, I understood a lot and I grateful. and this is useful topic.

When I'm newly start the work in this forum I'm face many difficulties about crypto currencies and crypto talk.and then im complete my 100 comments and I'm easily gained knowledge about crypto currencies .this is the best platform for earn money and knowledge.

In my opinion, as a newbie, everyone has faced more or less problems. Because at first, a lot of things seem difficult here. From posting to commenting.  For this, if we want to take the help of seniors, they do not want to help so much. So as new, we face many problems.

Yes I really face a lot of diffcultias wen I joined this forum newly, am still learning some simple basics on how the forum works, I believe with time I will be squinted more on how the forum works

Hello my dear friend. Yes, of course as a beginner i face difficulties. I really didnt know about how to post and how to collect money from this forum. This is a true fact that person can never learn without facing difficulties and making mistakes. But this forum is a very good forum and easy to use.