As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 63 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

As a beginner my first experience in this forum was good but it was a little difficulty when my 100 post was complete but 14 of them will be deleted. Now I'm trying to complete the 14 post. I hope it will not be deleted now. Overall all my experience was comfortable😇😇.

You ought to gain proficiency with the fundamentals of cryptographic money and furthermore figure out how to investigate specialized exchanging, for specialized exchanging you can look through the web based on forex exchanging on the grounds that the strategy utilized is nearly the equivalent.

• +2 1

Yes my typing speed was problem for me. I took lot of time typing . But now its goes in flow without any interpretation. My language also improved and started to learn how to manage time and spend where ever needed

Personally, I have always found myself adapting to trading without any doubts always with faith what I do is read to find out a lot and this is what costs me the most in cryptocurrencies but without any doubts that this forum is like my salvation in the learnings is a site made for me to learn a lot.

I have faced many difficulties in begining .In begining my posts are deleted and i am taking stress about that .But now i am relaxed because one days all the difficulties ends when i achieve my goal .So i am working and don not lose hope .

Guys support me by giving rating plz .

The difficulty face by the beginner is inevitable. Fear factor, unfortunate mistake, greed and their likes affect beginner which in turn make him loss in the trading. 

Yess😣 i am facing difficulties in this time.  I don't have any idea about that what i do next and which section.  So I'm confuse this time.  Anyone can help me in this problem? So i can start my own journey with best ways. ✌🏿

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Whenever you go to work on any platform, you have to face many difficulties. But if you go to work on that platform by reading rules and regulations of that platform, then you do not have to face any problem. When I came on this.platform, I had read rules and regulation and then I started working on this platform, so I did not face any problem. My experience is very good on this platform 

• +3 1

Axtually i did not experience any difficulties but as a begginer what will make one to face difficulties is by making mistake and without that you can never learn,when you made a mistake and you are corrected definately you have learn on that mistake

On 12/30/2019 at 9:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

There was a bit of a problem when I just joined this set because I don't know much about cryptocurrency Most of the posts on this site are base in cryptocurrency so I had a little problem posting but later it was fixed Because I learned about cryptocurrency by reading seniors' posts.

I have just joined about 2 a few days ago but I have not had any difficulty in this It is very good brother and it is easy to earn I like working here 

I am new here and things are bit difficult for me to understand but I am trying to focus on the basics when I will be able to understand the basic rules of crypto talk thing will get much more easy for me and in order to learn i read seniors posts, i do research on it altough it is giving me tough time but with the passage if time i will learn. Cause passion akways gives you the opportunity to shine. If you have passion you can do and learn anything no matters how difficult it is. 

There have been some problems with new members on this platform. I also had some problems posting when I was a new member because I didn't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.  But now I have gained a lot of knowledge by reading various topics and posts.  So now I do not have any problem on this platform. So I will tell newcomers to read more and more topics and posts to create useful posts.

• +5 1

As a biggner i have face many difficulties but its okay because difficulties makes a man hard to face big problems  as.  biggner i have enjoyed this plat form and got a lot of knowledge of currecies from cryptocurrency 

Every activities of life dealings with many mistakes no born with perfect, growing up is can be once gradually baby will stand on his foots, I'm also a newcomer in this forum but with my believe one day I'll become an hero.

• Useful or interesting 1

I had no idea about this platform when I was new.  So it would have been very difficult to make my post and useful post.  And many posts would not have been useful to me.  Because I used to post off topic a lot of the time. After a while I realized that posting off topic is not considered useful.

• +5 1

My Dear Friend as a Beginner Every person has to face many difficulties in every field. If we want to see less difficult in any field, then it is important that we are well aware of the rules and regulations first of that field and follow them. When I came on this platform, I thoroughly read the rules and regulations of this forum and tried to work on this platform according to these rules and regulations. So I have faced very little difficulty on this platform. My experience on this platform is very good. 

• +1 1

Well, it is very difficult to get payment from here as it is difficult to work in crypto  as a newcomer. Many times we are in various kinds of dangers but we always have to keep our head cool.  We control but we become experienced that our chances of losing will be much less.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear friend, I joined this forum about two days ago, and I am trying to understand the nature of work in it. Thank you

Edited by Linaa2999

As a beginner, it's hard to start here without knowledge about crypto, we should try to search and learn about or just read here all the post and comments that will help you.

•  

It is natural, as a beginner, to suffer from some difficulties in the trading market. I advise you if you do not have experience to trade with a small amount of money do not be sad about it. If you lose it with experience, you will have experience with the cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck

• +4 1

Hello, if the truth is that as a beginner you experience many difficulties but with passion and a lot of desire to learn you can get ahead, I am gradually holding your hand and the truth is that I really like being here.

You ought to become familiar with the rudiments of cryptographic money and furthermore figure out how to examine specialized exchanging, for specialized exchanging you can look through the web based on forex exchanging on the grounds that the technique utilized is nearly the equivalent.

Actually yes I found some difficulties in this journey when I start but with the availability of our senior members and taking there advice everything started becoming so easy for me as I continue my journey in this forum.

• +1 1

To say the truth, i can't say i faced any challenge as beginner because this forum is friendly enough in workimg to learn and earn. The challenge i can say i faced is the difficulty to understand some terms that related to trading which is making me difficult to comment on some topics.