As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

In the beginning, when I was just a beginner, I could not restrain my emotions when trading on the stock exchange, and I lost my money with passion. But I studied the psychology of trading and was able to rise above my emotions by expelling this problem!

• +2 1

Yes! I faced many difficulties as a beginner here. But I never got disappointed. This is way that we have to adopt for survival. We have to work for earning a living. And for this we have to face difficulties.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Dear @kingsbtc it's obvious that the new members of the forum face the problem in many things like they get less reputation because of this they earn less income but they don't have to loose hope work continuously and definitely you will be get more if you work hard consistently.

• +4 1

As a beginner I am experiencing many difficulties,the main difficulties that I got is that my post has been deleted for many days and my post are not getting ratings.the posts are getting deleted automatically more than 10 posts has been deleted from my account.

If you known your mistake the next time you deel with be right because you have learn your lesson already and i was asking and searching before i try anything to avoid and anything was asking and searching before I try anything to avoid anything suspicious.

Trading is much easier than Forex trading when i start crypto trading i not learn properly i experienc some difficulties like i did not understand the market just put order blindly when I decided to enter this field 

• +1 1

Of course for the beginners  they experiences difficulties and such problems as they are new to this, but sufficient piece of time patience and researching about this has improved the knowledge about crypto world in me and it do helps.

• +3 1

Yes dear everyone faced difficulties in beginning because they were new here no ideas about the sections, rules and regulations, they did fault and ignorance of the rules we got warn,don't know about yobit account, how to withdraw etc, therefore there are many difficulties which we have faced, but now everything well.

In fact, at the beginning, you will face difficulties، First, you must learn from your mistakes, and you must consult experts in the field of cryptocurrencies, and research to gain information about currencies and trading, this is a market that reduces the loss of your money.

I have received payment in this forum but I am not able to transfer it.  Not being transferred to St. My BTC Balance.  Moreover, most of the comments I made in the forum at the beginning have been deleted.  In the forum I face these difficulties and how can I get a solution from it.  I want to withdraw the BTC and TokenTak earned here but it is not happening.  When will this problem be solved?

In any work 100 percent purity isn't exist , there is some mistakes and difficulties are on the way to join you . But a real person is that who can bear these difficulties and mistakes and learn from them ,will surely lead to a successfull life.  Yes i also feel some difficulties like time manage and searching for content to be comment. 

28 minutes ago, Atif Rizwan said:

Yes my dear  brother, I had a lot of difficulty in the beginning But as time passes I get more and more familier  with cryptocurrency.I have no experience about that.Because I didn't earn to much that I could do any trade etc. So I had no loss  in cryptocurrencies.

@Atif Rizwan You are right mate and we are on the same page. I had a lot of difficulty when i first joined this forum because i don't have much knowledge on Cryptocurrency which makes my first 100 posts within 2 days to be difficult for me because i have to post in relevance with the topic but i get along with time and i am happy to know more on Cryptocurrency with the knowledge gained here.

I only write the strategy and nominal I use as my money management data, nothing else. First time is difficult but can pass away without angry is important, we can have fresh mindset about the real trading. Sometimes I hate to read difficult topics because of the terminologies used but it pushed me to learn things. I also experienced difficulties in managing my time but eventually, I became aware of handling it. 

Actually I faced a lot of difficulties as no one was guiding me instead there was a sound of scams that scared me a lot still I didn't invest before being satisfied and search a lot then become enough understanding to invest

Yes of course begginers in the cryptotalk can't avoid to struggle and hard work therefore they face many difficulties in starting.sometimes it is too difficult to understand the topic , to complete hundred posts, to make valuable posts.

My answer is yes because I'm a beginner on the fourm and i face many difficulties here. But I'm because I have a good friend you tell me and help me to avoid them. So at this platform there are many difficulties for the beginners. 

13 hours ago, usamah said:

The world of cryptography is a vast and large world and it needs great knowledge and know-how, so to enter this world all you have to do is search, knowledge, experience and learn, and this site provides many of these useful things for learning
  Encryption and cryptocurrencies All you have to do is read, research and dive into useful topics and if you practice cryptography without knowledge or knowledge, the result is inevitable loss

Exactly @usamah The crypto world is a deep and complicated place especially if you don't have any previous knowledge about it. As a beginner everyone faces difficulties and finds it very hard to progress forward but we should never give up because there is always success after the struggle.

• Useful or interesting 1

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

This is very common thing everyone face difficulty when  some enter in a new place so I also face difficulty that I try to good post but it may be possible that I can't survive because I have no knowledge when I joined this forum. 

I have tried to invest in cryptocurrencies and my first few experiences were quite bitter in fact butthey were a good experiences as I learned a lot more about  crypto .For a beginner I think you should do a lot of research on how things work and the v different variables  affecting the value of cryptocurrencies .lf you are just starting to invest ,I suggest you invest in multiple coins and  in small amounts.

If you do not have sufficient revel in in crypto world then you will lose money with a large quantities, but taking advices may be true for any newbie, I become asking and looking before I try whatever to keep away from whatever suspicious

As a beginner I feel many difficulties but we must concern about it and try to enjoy. Don't do it as a job. Take it as something that you enjoy. So we can follow this. It can also release your frustrations. 

I had no idea of cryptocurrency before coming to this forum. After coming to this forum I have only come to know what is cryptocurrency and how to handle it and where it is being used. I have not yet received the complete information about trading in cryptocurrencies. My heart is trying to make the setting in cryptocurrencies, but the situation is such that I want to know more about trading, how currency is used. The advantage of cryptocurrency is that you can do your online trading in the office, sitting at any place anywhere, you can do digital trading. The biggest advantage of this is that you can use it as a part time job, along with the another business of your own and keep running it, it is possible that it is not too difficult. 

Hi By the way, I never worked online, but I started working online on cryptocurrency and this was the life changing factor of my life. I learned a lot while working on crypto and it was very wonderful for me. And in the coming future, I want to work with a lot of interest in cryptocurrency .

For the sake of beginners just like me, I would like to say that the child usually stumbles and falls when he takes his first steps to make his steps more balanced over and over again and then be able to walk forward .. It just takes encouragement and learning more about cryptocurrencies and this can be done  By joining the cryptocurrency community on social media and interacting with its events and activities to overcome his fears and learn more.

I am new on here i face many difficulties on this page how i create post and how i get rating from this site. I hear this platform from my friend he guide me many steps but the awareness of this platform by a new member is so difficult skip the mistake if i create any.