As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

I faced problem a lot of time trading Bitcoin against fiat appropriate to shrill instability of price. consequently I learnt to be further long-suffering and interval than irritating to trade day after day for profits. Trading alt coins is a new for me and it's a reliable go through till instantly

To join a new forum every person face difficulties because he don,t know how to work on it. If you don,t have experience about the cryptocurrecy then you will lose money. When the time passes everyone become expert by doing some hardwork.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:58 PM, Hussain musaddaq said:

Yes in crypto you experience a lot of difficulties ..but these difficulties make you a perfect person..you learn a lesson from every mistake...which make you a better person in rest of life ..i think difficulties is a part of your jouney.you should experience the difficulties .. Because more struggle make you a strong person.

Exactly! Failure is part of our life. We grow by making mistakes, this is where all your lacks will be clearly saw by you. We should accept challenges coming to our lives even if it means failure, as long as you tried, you won. You will grow, you will become better in the future. In cryptocurrency, you will fail often before you brcome successful. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah it’s very normal for all beginners. There are lots of things here that is very difficult for all of us. So i will say that all beginners have some difficulties for the first time.

On 12.11.2020 at 06:27, MahimaMariam said:

We all experience difficulties but we should trust ourselves and be patience and work as hard, we can overcome. Mistakes makes a person better and smater.

I can also add that regardless of whether you are a beginner or already an experienced user, there are no guarantees of cryptocurrency losses in the future. You can only reduce to some extent the share of cryptocurrency losses based on your experience and observing the learned rules for risk control

As a beginner I lost a lot of money at the beginning on fraudulent sites because I wanted to make a lot of money, but unfortunately it is not like that, you have to be patient and invest only in secure sites or coins

Actually as a beginner you have to face certain difficulties on this platform because it involved a lot of hard work and encouragement from our seniors but I must admit that is not easy at all.

Yes my friend as a begginer I have faced a lots of problems related to the working at the cryptotalk. Earlier I didn't know that how to make a useful, and helpful post and delivered at this forum. So by spending much time at this forum on to the different sections. Now I have have enough knowledge and skills to handle the situation. 

As a beginner in this field, my greatest difficulty has been with the trade, I have lost some money due to making bad decisions when buying and selling, but all this is part of this path, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, it is very important to learn from our mistakes to not fall into them again.

• +3 1

As a beginner, I invested my money in a company that was claiming and deluding people that its currency would reach 5 dollars. It was at the present time not worth anything but deceived us, and it did not happen as we promised, but if I had experience, I would have bought a well-known or widely traded currency and traded myself like what I do now In Binanas and Ubayt, I lost a lot of money, unfortunately, so I advise you not to give your money to someone who tells you a great investment project, so sharing is learning and investing yourself in the platforms

I actually agree with you with my opinion and feelings. Through this forum, our knowledge expanded more on topics of cryptocurrencies that we did not know anything about in addition to the material benefit

I really did face challenges and difficulties as a beginner,its normal in the inception to make mistakes but later makes you a better person.but in seeking for knowledge its norms to make alot of errors but with time you learn from it 

• +1 1

Yes I experienced many problems. I am still beginner and facing the problem. My yobit account is not getting log in I have tried many times but failed. Can any body explain how can I log in my yobit account without facing problems. 

I never feel like losing some money with cryptocurrency and I adhere to the topics given to seniors in the forums and learn a lot about business, investing, low buying and high tech indicators and market movements and I still have no losses Not face to face but I think it will definitely stay the same.

As a bigginers may be difficult to experiance if you have a less knowledge about cryptotalk u may face lose in future .if u spend more time to understand that what is this and how to earn money invest then sure u dont be difficult .

It's hard to get started here without knowledge of crypto, we should try to search and post or just post here and read the comments that will help you.

I also faced a lot of difficulties. When you are a newcomer you let yourself be guided by emotions. I lost all my capital in trading and also other part of my capital in scam Ponzi scheme websites that never paid me a penny. So remember its difficult to make profit in the crypto world.

• +1 1

I think everyone should spend some time here and should acquire some experience before investing . we should try to learn more and more and should explore all the section to have good knowledge about the forum and cryptocurreny it'll definitely reduce the difficulties. don't loose hope and focus on your goal you'll definitely earn good. Have a good time!

• +2 1

Beginner, I lost 10 at first because I didn't have a good idea of the site I was investing in. That site is a scam site.  So newcomers should do a good research on crypto before starting any work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate!You have asked a great question.I faced many difficulties in the beginning.I was a newbie and didn't know what to do.So i start searching about it.And found that my friend is also doing this.So i start taking advises from him.And then he told me about everything.That what i should do.And what i should not de.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Greetings man If you need more involvement with crypto world then you will lose cash with a major amounts, however taking advices will be useful for any beginner, I was asking and looking before I take a stab at anything to dodge anything dubious.

A beginner can face many problems in starting days because on that time they have no information about cryptocurrency and they don't have  how they work on this platform. 

Mostly accounts of beginners are banned because they don't know the rules and regulations of this platform. 

So,  i think this is the difficult stage for newbies. 

Well obvious;y when you are new, you have a lot to take in. The basic knowledge and the rules and regulations we have on the platform. I do not also know what is crypto at first and was confused with how it works.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹