Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post?

Of course, it will be deleted, and your account will be exposed to warning points. You have to be careful and if your English is weak, I advise you to learn or use Google Translate, it will benefit you, and you will skip misspellings.

I also saw many people on this forum that make many simple mistakes it's not good for the work you should try to post well because it gives the path you junior members . That's why we should all careful about spelling mistakes before making any post . 

Yes, it is true that linguistic and grammatical errors may lead to not understanding what you are writing and thus you will get negative reputation and may also lead to deleting the post so I recommend using a language corrector that will be very good in helping us write correctly.

Yes, my friend, you are right about that, and repeated spelling mistakes may lead to getting warning points or banning the account completely, so we have to check the text before sending it. Thank you.

expensive friend, of run every station is dreadfully important.  So construct a practical publicize by maintenance the spelling seriously.  Poor and hopeless posts in the forum are removed.  So be assured to experiment with to tell somebody to both send germane and eloquent and constructive.  Which is conventional and positive to all.

• +3 1

We must take care and focus on publishing useful posts of interest to other members of the site, formulating them in a clear and understandable manner, and not focusing on the number of posts that we publish. 

Yes, my dear friend, I think that if spelling errors are repeated in the post, it may lead to its deletion immediately. Therefore, we have to pay attention to writing posts of at least 100 characters and that their words are useful and there are no spelling errors and that the comment talks about the post and does not deviate from its content Greetings to you my dear friend and I hope that  My post would be helpful

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side because I'm unaware about your topic.

• +1 1

Of course yes, we must be careful not to publish with spelling errors or garmatical errors, this would make the publication of poor quality and as a consequence if they have errors and errors they will eliminate it.

yes my dear freind , too many mistakes can cayse the deletion of your mistakes.When i was beginner on this forum i made mistakes because i am unaware of these rules but now i came to know that too many mistakes are not good of our posts and reputation

The forum rules stipulate that the comment must be clear and understandable, and if the errors lead to lack of understanding of the explanation then it is contrary to it and it should be deleted and perhaps a point of warning may be given

Yes, I totally agree with you, I think that we must take care of every post that we share in order to avoid it being deleted, therefore, we must use simple and easy words and phrases so that everyone can understand them and not be confused, also, it is important to review our comment before we share it, good luck.

Edited by Ghadyabdallah

Of course, my friend, you are right, there are many junior members whose language is not good enough, so they have to correct their language mistakes before posting a comment so that their posts are not deleted and get notoriety and warning points

Edited by Elham35

This is absolutely true. Frequent misspellings may reduce the chances of obtaining a good reputation and increase warning points, and this may lead to deleting the post. Be sure to always write before publishing.

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this. We have to write high-quality publications in good and correct language free of errors, because when your post contains a lot of spelling errors and it has low-quality content and bad language, your post will be deleted because it is useless The forum will hurt, so my friend focused on the quality of the post and writing it in a correct and accurate language and vocabulary

Yes mate too much spelling mistakes lead you to the deletion of your posts. I have seen also my some posts have been deleted due to its low quality. Also it gives a bad impression to readers. So it would be nice if we could check it out before posting our comments.

I am new on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm.  

Every post is very important. So make a useful post  by keeping the spelling seriously. Poor and useful post in this forum are removed. So friends,  before you submit a topic read again an correct all the mistake.

Yes if you make lot of spelling mistakes your post might not get counted and didn't get payed. Therefore, be careful while creating your content wether its through posts or replying to others.

Yes, some posts will be removed due to meaningless words, but not those posts that are unrelated to the given subject. When spelling mistakes in the post are much more than knowledge comprehension becomes difficult, I tried to build more than one subject about cryptocurrencies. As a result, it has been removed.

Yes, of course. Spelling mistakes can cause the deletion of your posts. To avoid spell mistake, your posts quality should be better. Your English reading, writing, vocabulary, and grammar should be good. After writing, read your posts. It also help you to avoid from spelling mistake.

This is expected. Of course, the topic should not contain many spelling errors, because this means that the publisher is not interested. If I expect to get a good evaluation, I must present a topic with important content and free of errors.

Yes my friend if you post a post full of spelling errors and misspellings your post will be considered useless to other members and will be deleted so you have to pay close attention when writing any topic and scrutinize it by Lexicon or any way you want.

This is true for several other subjects deleted because of these basic errors ensuring that our rotographing and grammar is right is one secret to progress here, and that analysis is done first and that ideas and information on cryptocurrencies are more valuable and insightful.

It is true that so many mistakes in your texts exhibit your writing poor and dirty and members who notice your mistakes will report the posts by using the "Report post" feature on this forum and that will eventually lead to the posts deletion from the highly trained and experienced forum moderators. Additionally, forum moderators can easily sort out everything here.