Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post?

Yes, I think so too.  If you make multiple spelling mistakes in a comment or topic, your content may be deleted by the cryptotalk  authorities.  Because you have to use the correct spelling to work in this forum.  And if you can't correct your mistakes or make the same mistake more than once, you may be blocked from this forum...

We should always try to recheck what we always type before clicking on submission because there may be error in spelling some words which can lead to deletion of your posts in any of the listed sections of the forum, so be calm while posting in this forum dear friends.

You are right for saying  this.But if someone is presenting great ideas then miner mistakes are ignored.Text shoild be understand able .New and use full creations are always welcomed.

• +1 1

Your words are correct, my friend, but I have a question for people who do not check their posts properly, dear, what prevents you from checking a post that a large number of subscribers will see because your bad writing will prevent them from understanding the post correctly and then you will get a negative reputation

There are many members who do not speak English, and they use translation applications that may lead to some errors, so we have to check our posts before publishing them to make sure that they are in an easy language, free from spelling and grammatical errors, and understandable.

Too much of errors in spelling can lead to deletion of the comments you had post.we should always learn from our mistakes, because doing the mistake is not bad but rapeat it this really wrong.

I agree with you.  Of course  spelling mistakes can cause us to delete posts.  We have to pay special attention so that our spelling is not wrong.

The presence of (many spelling errors) within the publications makes a person lose the most important skills that he must master, which is the skill of mastering the language, which is a fundamental pillar of the work .. and the low level of your language makes the posts incomprehensible and unclear, which causes you negative reactions that affect your reputation and reduce Of profit. So, in my opinion, in order to avoid these matters, try to be more familiar with the language topic and develop it well ... Good luck

• +1 1

Of course, my dear, we must pay attention to this aspect. We benefit from this wonderful forum from a linguistic point of view and strengthen the English language in it. We keep away from spelling errors in order to avoid deletions or warning points.

• +2 1

Spelling mistakes change the entire idea of the post, so we have to wait and pay more attention to get past the warning points and to gain a positive reputation. We want to publish content with clear ideas.

This is a serious matter and we should be wary of it, by paying more attention to the publications that we write and making them useful, in addition to revising and reviewing them to ensure that they are free of any error.

Yes, my friend, you have to make good and sure that the publication is free of errors spelling Kiev does not cause ban or problems else we have to publish topics useful for beginners in order to thrive posts

• +5 1

Hello mate. I don't know clearly about this but i think there is big chance for deleting the post because this is against the rules of the forum. So we should be care full.

Of course, my friend, your words should be clear, understandable and simple. 
You have to use easy vocabulary to be understood by the reader 
Or he'll delete your comment.

I agree that having a lot of spelling mistakes makes what you write incomprehensible and this is a bad thing as you will get a negative reputation so I recommend using a proofreader to correct the errors.

• +1 1

On 1/31/2021 at 2:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts

It's structured system to punish violaters accordingly once fully convicted or found guilty. Posting useless, meaningless contents or low quality posts is any way against the existing protocols of the forum. Consistent bridges of the stipulated standard warrant suspension or banning of account. Let's imbibe self discipline and be honest with the work.

My friend i think that we have to be careful with error in spelling because this is will lead us to miss understanding , we should notice the error in spelling and correct 

that is what most of the peoples doing this mistakes when I joined first this forum I also did this mistakes but now I am able to post a topic without deletion

On 1/31/2021 at 6:38 AM, Bruce lee said:

I think if you create posts which have low quality, it will affect the count of your useful posts. If you have too much spelling mistakes in your post then it might get deleted, because as i what i have observed, some post that i created have been deleted because of itz low quality. So friends, before you submit a topic read again and correct all the mistakes. 

Good point dear @Bruce lee I also observed that many of the posts have been deleted by the moderator. I think it is due to spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes also.

Hello my friend, yes, I think that a lot of spelling errors may lead to the deletion of the post by the moderators, so if you post any topic, you should pay attention to the text in addition to the topic being useful and not repeated because this is a condition for accepting the post and if the post is good, it will bring you profits Good

• +4 1

Yes your post will be deletions if it have more spelling mistake ۔every post is important and you have to need create useful post that is full fill with information۔۔and have learning points for the learner's

We should always check to prove that all is well written in our topics or comments more especially spellings cause if we make frequent mistakes it's obvious our accounts will be affected as our posts will be deleted and considered of low quality.

Dear when you creat a post then focus on each word what you are writing in your post. Focus on your wording and spelling too. Focus on your english and grammer too for the creation of a positive reputation and correct post. If your post is not authentic or it has too much spelling or grammar mistakes then it will not be good for your reputation, you cannot gain a positive reputation in this way.

Yes, my friend, there is certainly a spelling error that's called here in inappropriate language, so it will be deleted and you will probably get a warning point, so you have to be careful and check the speech before writing it. 

• +2 1