Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Too many spelling mistakes can leads to deletion of your post?

Yes!  There are a number of reasons why your post may not be deleted for just one reason, but one of the reasons I think is because when you make sure there is a spelling but the meaning changes it is difficult for others to understand.

So many times the moderators delete the spellings that are extra misspelled and Bobby spells so that they stay on the site and try to make good comments for others.

Some people may think that spelling mistakes are simple errors, but in fact I see it as a big problem, because spelling mistakes can lose the topic of its usefulness, as many members will not be able to understand the content of these topics due to spelling errors, especially those who do not speak English.  In most cases, such posts will be deleted.

Actually, poor and useless posts in the forum are removed. We all should careful about spelling mistake before making any post. After writing any post then you should read out this post. In this way you can save from such mistakes. So make a useful post by keeping the spelling seriously. This post is really very important. 

Yes, too many spelling mistake can actually leads to banning or receiving warning point, and it will be catigorise under stuffing posts because the post will not have any meaning to it. So try to cross check your spelling before you submit.

• +1 1

In the cryptotalk your post will be meaningful and useful for readers so that requires your correct spelling then you create good spelling then you get reputation and earn from this and save from deleting post. 

Thanks for your advice mate. Having many spelling mistakes can lead you to gain negative reputation and also your post will be deleted by the moderator. So it's very important to always read your post and correct any mistakes before posting it. 

• +1 1

Of course my friend, misspellings affect the topic
Even if the topic is good and contains spelling errors, this makes it difficult to understand the large number of errors
  We must make sure of the topic well before publishing it, that it is free from any errors and that it has useful content

There are so many mistakes that you should stay away from. Make sure that you improve your grammer and also spelling so that your posts will always be very accurate and straight to the point.

I'm new here and have no idea about this. Because as a beginner you have to face a lot of problems. That's why I'm writing with correct spelling to fare about the deleting of posts. According to my opinion wrong spelling affect the post.

• +1 1

Hello my friend,

You should avoid typos as much as possible in order to correctly communicate the idea or information to other members here. Spelling mistakes will give you warning points and you get 3 warning points. You will be banned from this forum.

Avoid misspellings as much as possible. You will help a larger number of members and protect yourself From being banned.

Best regards.

I think that if several spelling errors can lead to the elimination of our publication, that is why we must always look carefully and not make mistakes so that we do not delete our publication that we have made.

My dear friend, the purpose of the publications that are published in this forum is to be understandable and simple and benefit the members, therefore if they are not understood and clear, what is the use of them? So I expect that publications with many spelling errors may be deleted

Yes, dear, if you publish a useful topic, but it contains a lot of spelling errors, you will not be able to communicate the information that you intended to communicate to the members and your post is deleted, so I advise you to use the spelling check

Of course, my dear friend, one of the most important rules in this forum is writing the consultations in clear and understandable English, and avoiding the presence of expressions in the post that are not clear. And when we adhere to these rules, our posts will be well rated.

• +1 1

Hello good morning everyone,actually it is true too much  mistakes can lead you to find your post deleted so please I'and please let's check our typing whenever we're writing your comment thank you all.

you should try to use simple words that you already know to deliver you idea . also there is a lot of online dictionaries that can help you with your spilling. and that is will makes your post easy to read and easy to understand 

Before publishing the publication, we must ensure the quality of the information and also ensure that there are no spelling errors to ensure that the participation is not deleted. I recommend activating the language checker, so we must write useful and error-free publications in order to gain a good reputation

• +3 1

Yes, the one thing which cause our posts deletion is that we make the simple mistakes and these simple mistakes cause the big problems and then we getting the negative reputation by these mistakes. And that's why our mostly posts are deleted. So we should avoid to make the simple mistakes and we should use the proper knowledge and wording. 

مرحبا صديقي
يجب أن لايكون هناك خطأ إملائي في المنشور. خلاف ذلك ، سيؤدي ذلك إلى حذف إحدى المنشورات وعدم الارتباط بك وإعجابك بالمنشور وقد يؤدي إلى سمعة سيئة. لذلك ، يجب أن تسعى جاهدة لجعل المنشور واضحًا ومفيدًا.

Edited by loe

Thank you, my dear friend, for this information. We must all work carefully and cautiously and write useful publications without errors in order to get a good reputation and thus gain better

A very important topic to me as a beginner friend

I think that when creating a useful topic, we must take into account all the conditions of the forum and the terms of the language in which we write, we must communicate the benefit to the reader in the simplest possible language.

Exceeding 100 characters in a single topic

Choose a very new idea in the forum, useful to everyone

It does not publish any old topic

• +1 1

Too much spelling mistakes are mostly caused by haste while writing your content,you have to calm down and write your content gently,don't be in a Hurty to complete your daily post!, because it might lead you to making spelling mistakes and in someway your content won't be understood and therefore will be renders useless,e end though its not,so let's make correction please

Yes friends, Spelling Mistake should not be done because the Spelling Mistake had a very bad impression on our post but we want our post to be successful. So we shouldn't do a spelling mistake at all ۔

بالطبع يا صديقي ، تسببت الأخطاء الإملائية في حذف المنشور. أو يرسل المنتدى تحذيرًا إلى الحساب. إلى جانب ذلك ، من الصعب فهم الموضوع والمشاركة فيه.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you are absolutely right about that. In my opinion, the reason for this is due to a weakness in the English language for some of us here, and this leads to the deletion of these topics even if they are of benefit to others.

• +5 1