You should think of yourself as smart - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez627163

You should think of yourself as smart

On 1/30/2021 at 8:37 PM, Parvez627163 said:

Think smart without thinking yourself stupid. Because if you think yourself stupid, your own reluctance towards your work will increase. Others will not want to give you importance so you have to think smart if you want to be ahead of everyone.

Sorry but someone please explain to me the relationship between this topic about smart or not smart with the crypto market.
Does this have anything to do with the psychology of investors & traders in the crypto world? Or is there a project that will pay tokens for our intelligence?

Well dear i agree with your points. We should not consider himself as stupid. If we consider yhen our self confidence will be decreased and we cannot create proper topics. 

This is called autosuggestion, the truth is that we never think about it but if I can give you the best advice is to repeat the right things to yourself. Remember that the subconscious does not recognize what is real to what is a lie, it is important to tell you everything you are worth, because if you do not tell you nobody will. It is important to start having confidence in yourself and learn to love yourself.

• +1 1

I agree with you, we should always think that we are intelligent because it is the best way to have positive thoughts, this will lead us to do things well and with enthusiasm because otherwise we will not know where to go in this kind of work. intelligence and an open mind for everything new that comes our way.

• Useful or interesting 1

welcome to the forum my little companion I welcome you giving the best advice you can have today is to take care of your spelling and grammar afterwards Read the forum rules so that you don't you breach any of them 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well my friend I'm satisfied with your suggestion. We always believed in our selves because if we don't believe our selves then we should not do hard work. And we don't make fun of any one we always give importance to everyone because if we give then we take. So my friend I hope you will understand my words.

Yes dear I appreciate you your topic is motivational for us. We should to keep confidence own self. When we will keep confidence then we can work on good way. If we lose hope then may be we can not successful. 

There is no need to put frames for yourself just think positively and take your presence on Cryptotalk seriously, smart people are not always the successful ones, hardworking and persistent people are the ones who achieve success. Therefore look at your presence here as a chance to prove yourself and take good hold of it.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:37 PM, Parvez627163 said:

Think smart without thinking yourself stupid. Because if you think yourself stupid, your own reluctance towards your work will increase. Others will not want to give you importance so you have to think smart if you want to be ahead of everyone.

Yes, dear you are right.

Especially in crpto talk forum where much of the people are working for their family.

Then why not you.

use a smarter path towards yoir destination.

just like study less but concentration on your topic will not be gone anywhere.

Use this forum as your building process.

And work here to learn more in a smarter way from your seniors.

you should keenly observe your seniors.

I agree with you but we should work sensibly and smartly to achieve our aim. And self confidence is also required to achieve aim of life.

We should be smart and able to take firm decision at right time. We should be smart enough to distinguish what right and what's wrong, and learn from others mistake as well. Being smart doesn't actually  prove you're being able to take right decision in your life. You must judge yourself and what virtue you are having to keep your smart and upright with your knowledge and thinking.

7 hours ago, AMAN KHAN said:

Yes this forum is years old but most of the members are banned and got removed. And those who are still here are the best members who know how to work smart. I want to tag some of these members..  

@BrolySSJ @Guru2050 

You said nothing but the truth @AMAN KHAN cryptotalk campaign forum is in the second year, second belt of campaign paying in Talk Coin as the main payment. But has marked exclusives and reputable achievements. Concerning the issues safe participation in cryptotalk is determine by the member obedience and sincere respect he or she is paying to the slated rules. I always urge fellow members to remain discipline and law abiding to enjoy stress free participation

You are absolutely right friend, we have to be patient and work hard. We have to be smart in every step of our work in this site to become successful. Otherwise we can't do any work properly and can't shine in our life.

Agree with you. Thoughts are smart and positive are great aspects of people. When you think smart, you can work smart too. So the first step is to think about the good things, not the bad.

Self-love is what motivates us to move forward, if we are wise and intelligent and do our work in the right way everything will go well every day. We must be as smart as a mouse to look for food.

Even though many of us operate benefits quickly along with sensible and still have your heart along with organizing each of our occasion, we still have your strength for you to discover many of us usually tend, Toland, that will we'll be just as likely to write valuable along with important blogposts and then many of us propagate the earnings for you to each one even as we discover how to admiration every single other artist's testimonials along with ratio documents, for that reason, we'll be just as likely to acquire documents along with income at the related occasion.

A positive outlook and self-confidence gives good motivation and motivation to progress and to reach the goal we want and facilitate the path ahead of us and vice versa, pessimism causes frustration and remorse in the end.

.Hello everyone, we must always do things in an intelligent way, so that our work is done in a reasonable and logical way, and in this way our effort is recognized and valued, if we do not do so, surely we will not get the best results, and we will always have or do a poor quality work.

• +2 1

Yes, whoever wants to get more profits must make more effort in searching for sites and platforms that give good profits and also he must work hard and learn more about the world of cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck.

Hi mate, you have really said it right. Once you are on this great forum, you are not suppose to make  to dull your self. All you need to do is to be compose, bold and always serious about what ever you are doing on the forum. You are always welcome.

Hello my friend, we have to believe in ourselves that we can do good things and we can succeed. Positive thinking gives us strength in progress and gaining experiences. Intelligence is inside us and we are the ones who produce and develop it. If I am smart, I am a successful person ... Thank you

this is a very good idea you should always describe yourself as someone that is valuable because the way you think of yourself that is how other people will also see you and when you believe you are smart it means that you're ready to learn.

In business still I am not looking smart, but in nature Thanks to God he  birth me as a human, as human beings I am so smart because I can do anything in this world as human I have thoughts to do some thing new..

First I would like to welcome you in the field of crypto currency. It is important to person. Recognized yourself is very for everyone to success in life.