We need seriousness in the matter, please! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yenniferamos14lsv

We need seriousness in the matter, please!

Kind regards to all members of cryptotalk, we are a large and interesting community, united if we could say so, that is what I like about this forum, I have not been in cryptotalk for long, and I have read old topics related to this problem but it does not seem to me that the administration and the moderators have been silent for so long without any official information, what do I mean? well I will explain:

Today marks 18 days that our payment is withheld, without prior notice we cannot count on the money that many have earned with effort, (the most likely thing is that they will remove this publication or give me a punishment, I do not know why the moderators or administrators do not like us to discuss this matter), it does not really seem fair to me that so much time has passed and even so there is no official information explaining the matter, I have found out that this happens many times, perhaps due to a "cleaning", Others say that they must recharge the btc to pay or that the payment system has a problem, I do not understand why it happens often and I do not understand why they do not say anything, imagine that you work in a company and you have a delay of 15 days of payment, but nobody Does the company give you any explanation, neither human resources nor any manager, is it logical? Well, no, for me this situation either, I would like us to lose the fear of asking and just as cryptotalk demands that we work in the best way, it also demands answers, sorry if I write a lot but I think it is time to know what is happening, listening news that btc is ending on platforms such as e-toro, it would not seem strange to me that the same thing could happen here, but they should report to be more calm, with much respect and honesty I await responses from administrators or moderators, a cordial greeting to all and may they be happy. @Bigpat @Desais

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

@yenniferamos14lsv 

Yes You Are Right I Agree With You Moderators Didn't Discuss This Problem. Or Don't Wanna See Posts About This Matter If They See These Type Of Posts They Delete It. But If They Will Not Pay Us Every Member Working Here Will Leave This Platform.And They Will Lose Their Platform. 

What Is The Reason Behind It We All Wanna Know About It And If Someone Post About This Topic He/She Gets A Warning Point. 

@Desais  what Is Going On We All wanna Know About It. 

• +3 2

On 1/30/2021 at 5:49 PM, yenniferamos14lsv said:

btc is ending on platforms such as e-toro, it would not seem strange to me that the same thing could happen here,

Friend, this kind of news is very difficult for me to understand. What it means BTC is ending in e-Toro? I haven't used this platform but what I understand is that trading is done between people that hold Bitcoin and those that want to buy. It doesn't just end, but maybe holders want to sell higher and don't offer for the current price, while buyers don't want to buy this high. It never ends and anybody saying that in the crypto news is probably not understanding how price and markets work.

On your subject, you are right to say that, however the forum needs to protect against spam and low quality cheaters that try to exploit the payments. It is better to have selected those that help the forum and exclude from payments those that make it look bad.

Edited by yonkii
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Well, why you have been going to be serious about this matter? It is always said that Crypto world need patience so keep patience and keep doing your work. It is not first time that the payment transfer has been stopped. Every time this issue occur and also solved again with the full payment of our hard work. This time also we will be given all our payment as usually receive. We just have to do our work continues with hard and patience. This issue will be solved soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

3 hours ago, Alexbhatti said:

Well, why you have been going to be serious about this matter? It is always said that Crypto world need patience so keep patience and keep doing your work. It is not first time that the payment transfer has been stopped. Every time this issue occur and also solved again with the full payment of our hard work. This time also we will be given all our payment as usually receive. We just have to do our work continues with hard and patience. This issue will be solved soon.

Good, but admin and moderators should clear the issue to members. Why they are silent, they are not replying on such as messages. All members think they actually try to hide anything already 23 days has passed, and it is not acceptable because new members can lost his inspiration. @Alexbhati12

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Am so sorry to the weakness of low members arise since the platform start issue of not paying ratings and since then the value talk token keeps fallen day after day. What will bring seriousness back if I may say is by improving on the pay. 

• +2 1

On 1/30/2021 at 4:49 PM, yenniferamos14lsv said:

it would not seem strange to me that the same thing could happen here, but they should report to be more calm, with much respect and honesty I await responses from administrators

I partially agreed with some of your points. And I must commend you at the same time for able to voice out your view, concern constructively in respect to refusal to transfer balance.  

However I will urge you to remain calm and discipline working hard as expected base on the required standard and never try to relent your effort your payments will all be paid in due time. I think cryptotalk and yobit exchange management deserve to be trusted because they have never failed on their promises and therefore be patience all program and the events taking place is in the best interest to propagate cryptotalk forum.

@yenniferamos14lsv

• +3 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

I partially agreed with some of your points. And I must commend you at the same time for able to voice out your view, concern constructively in respect to refusal to transfer balance.  

However I will urge you to remain calm and discipline working hard as expected base on the required standard and never try to relent your effort your payments will all be paid in due time. I think cryptotalk and yobit exchange management deserve to be trusted because they have never failed on their promises and therefore be patience all program and the events taking place is in the best interest to propagate cryptotalk forum.

@yenniferamos14lsv

You are right @Guru2050 I am agree with you. Cryptotalk is being used from one and half years, and I have seen the old posts in which I have found that this issue often occurs in this forum when the moderators start cleaning process. In those years and a half, CryptoTalk never stopped paying anyone. When this process is over, each member is paid for his or hard work. All that is needed is for us to do our work honestly, and not to lose patience. This time the number of spammers will probably be much higher, which is why it is taking so long time. But we should think of it as working in office for a month's salary. ❤️❤️

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

9 hours ago, Alex Fron said:

But we should think of it as working in office for a month's salary

If cryptotalk payment is shifted to monthly basis I think it should be better @Alex Fron that will be additional opportunity for savings to a certain period to aid one have a good amount of coins sufficient for begins investment or trading 

• +2 1

On 1/30/2021 at 9:34 PM, yenniferamos14lsv said:

Imagine that you work in a company, and you have a delay of 15 days of payment, but nobody Does the company give you any explanation, neither human resources nor any manager, is it logical? Well, no, for me this situation either

I think you are right in this regard buddy. @yenniferamos14lsv  What ever the reason, our payment on the forum is pending for long, and to my concern administrators has to announce an official notice for letting us know what has actually caused the delay in payment. We all the forum users have similar concern and I concur with you in this regard. As being a contributor for the forum, we have every bit of rights to ask the administrators of the forum, and you've done a great work by raising this topic.

• +1 1

This is happened in past and many senior members already know that the reason .The payments come from pool of BTC, which is now empty and when it is filled they made payments. Right now the BTC is in demand and shortage of BTC is the reason for payment delay. Hold your strong hold at forum and perform regularly at forum. Because it's pause not a stop of BTC payment. If the Forum administration made the decision of BTC payment removal they would have publically notify all the members. 

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Alex Fron said:

You are right @Guru2050 I am agree with you. Cryptotalk is being used from one and half years, and I have seen the old posts in which I have found that this issue often occurs in this forum when the moderators start cleaning process. In those years and a half, CryptoTalk never stopped paying anyone. When this process is over, each member is paid for his or hard work. All that is needed is for us to do our work honestly, and not to lose patience. This time the number of spammers will probably be much higher, which is why it is taking so long time. But we should think of it as working in office for a month's salary. ❤️❤️

I also observe from some old post complaining about the delayment in order to transfer btc payment but i am very optimistic rest assured everything will be resolved soon perhaps by next week.

14 hours ago, NesMarket said:

, I do not know if they have noticed that they changed the payments in Satoshi for the publications, on the yobit page now it mentions that they will pay 200 satoshi per publication, maximum 20 publications, that you seems this change my friend? soon release secure payme

Since in September last year of 2020 the management of cryptotalk announced the compensation payment in BTC (satoshi) due to inability to opened trading as slated 1st September. Till date that feature has not been deactivated despite opening of the talk coin market since in November. Hard working members are still enjoying the compensation payment for posting as well earning talk coin. 

• +2 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. You are right , my dear friend . Serious work always maintain everyone. They belongs any work. Otherwise seriousness destroy every men

@yenniferamos14lsv Here's a recent announcement from a moderator just a few hours ago.

Changes in payment for posts in BTC:

Payment in BTC has been reduced by 5 times.
The reason is the significant rise in the bitcoin rate.

The pool will be replenished the next week after violators are blocked.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=13199923

It's about time the BTC payments in this forum gets reduced. We all know about the Bitcoin halving last year, right? It wouldn't make sense if this forum keeps on giving the same rate (1000 sats) per posts with positive ratings, especially now that Bitcoin itself has consistently been expensive (currently at ~$39,000).

I was expecting a 50% off though, not a "5 times" reduction. Well, if that's the current forum policy, then I won't complain on the matter.

If you still can't withdraw your BTC payments in Yobit after the pool is replenished, then you might be among the list of violators. You may want to contact the mods if you feel like you've been falsely labeled as such.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Thank you very much for all your answers friends, they have helped me to clear my doubts, as I have learned that this week they are deactivating payments again, it means that it is normal within cryptotalk that the pool is empty, I created this topic because I I had realized that the moderators and administrators had not yet given any official information, and as this forum is very reliable and respected, it is necessary to have the right information at the right time, for me that they will wait about 3 weeks to give information does not seem like something to me normal, things that need to be improved. @Guru2050 @NesMarket @kyoukage01 @pacific

• +1 1

2 hours ago, yenniferamos14lsv said:

it is necessary to have the right information at the right time, for me that they will wait about 3 weeks to give information does not seem like something to me normal, things that need to be improved.

Soon you shall be more conversant with the cryptotalk management strategies. Most top members in the forum are used to working in the forum even if the payment is forsake for certain period of time. Good example is when the second phase of posting campaign paying in talk coin, was invented in June last year 2020 pending the opening of the market for trading. Trust and count on cryptotalk your payment remain in tact with zero level of interference @yenniferamos14lsv

• +1 1

Dear: every period there will be some updates to the forum and restructuring of some things. Perhaps the moderators cannot disclose everything related to them.

But it is really comforting to know that this forum is one of the most reliable websites that if your payment is late, nothing will go to waste. And today specifically, the withdrawal was opened, and everyone returned to withdraw their dues as before.

• +2 1

I heared that It This occure is not first time that the payment transfer has been stopped. Every time this issue occur and also solved again with the full payment of members hard work. This time also we will be given all our payment as usually receive. For why you just have to do your work continues with hard and patience. This issue will be solved soon.

Yes, you are right.  I agree with you too.  If you want to be successful by working in this forum, we need to be serious about any matter. Because if you work seriously, I can easily be successful.  Many people get tired while working.  Then we need to be serious.  Then we can be successful by working in this forum.

All these pathetic beggars should be banished, banned and their assets suspended. This is the only way to get rid of these parasites flooding all the topics. And do not let them and their sweet words fool you. All they want is to abuse Cryptotalk.org rules and policies.

I was away for more than a month from the forum as for personal reasons I had no time at all. I had seen before this matter and it wasn't important. In fact if you look in the forum more carefully you will find many posts about the same matter and it is all about stop of payments for a few days or a few weeks.