Let's make Cryptotalk forum better ! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Let's make Cryptotalk forum better !

in part it is true this forum should not be seen only as a way to make money from posts but also as a source of knowledge a way to find the information we need faster, the forum team is making a great effort (money and advertising ) to make it one of the best forums dedicated to crypto users should take full advantage of this great opportunity

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +4 3

Thus is a good suggestion, but honestly if you noticed that recently the members of this site increased a lot because of the latest airdrop in yobit, so I can say that the majority of the last joined members are here for money, we can meke this forum better than any other site if we really wanted

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

10 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

Nice advice, this site is really great source of knowledge and income,everyone of us are in the same reasons why we are here,but you are right, focusing on making the forum better is what matter,and earnings will just follow.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

This forum can grow up if all member participate for making good post and reply. Forum has more than 50.000 member but has low attention to make forum alive. Join all discussion, learn how to make post, built communication between member is the best we can do, reward  it just bonus.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Well, you're absolutely right, dude, but let's face reality most of the new members here come for what? For income of course but that good to this forum because the forums developer or admins and moderators do not let that the members will do as they please, they have to follow the rules and standard to avoid being banned, and because of that even a member aims only for the profit they have no choice but to follow and do right things in the forum.

• +1 7
  • +3 2

We can improve the forum by helping the admins to clean the forum, like report member who is doing copy/paste. and we can also help by not doing some actions that is againts the rules of the forum.

• +1 5
  • +3 2

Money involved was still the reason why we stay on cryptotalk and the other reason was to improve the forum for better future. The only way to improve the forum was to post useful post and avoid spamming in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5

Many people join only for pay per post program, that's good as start. But forum contribution from member, we can do promote forum in social media or you tube channel, report spammer but the important thing is make valuable post in section discussion. Members still afraid when the post get delete and that's wrong, you only need to fix and writing again.

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

You are right from your point of view but people who are jobless or need some free bitcoins, it is great for them... I was here first just to earn some money but after spending some time posting here... I get to learn many things, actually this forum is learn while you earn or earn while you learn.... 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto

I agree to this because it iis not abput the money but how will you help other people. We should educate to learn good things not for the money. Help others to have to know more about these things and some other stuff that will help the people in the future. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This is the main purpose of the forum to help the people to know what his or her wants in the world. But yes sometimes many users just spam here to earn. Sadly, there's a time that the comments is copy paste from the other site also they used unknown long English words to finish the 100+ character count. Is there any idea how to improve the forum? Let's help the admins.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friends
Members should post cognitive and informative topics about cryptography
We saw a lot of recurring topics with the same title and a simple change in style, which makes the forum saturated with the same topics

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

We can make this forum better and we should do this, if we want long term income and to sustain this forum for longer time. We should avoid to do spam comment or post and also stop exploiting this forum or to break term and condition of this website.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

It is possible to make it better because if we can truly show the user that it is better then we can make it better and we will invest more money and earn the facility.

• -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

We can improve the forum in many ways. First of all we should follow the rules and recommend others to read them. The quality of information we provide is the most important requirement for improving the forum. Many people come here to gain information about crypto and some of them are only guests. If they find information here to be useful, they come back again at a later time to read here and eventually they will join the community as well. High quality information can only be found in reliable sources. So, before posting anything, spend a little time to read some articles to confirm that what you write is true. Don't always trust your mind because there is often new information available about any subject.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 12/30/2019 at 11:36 PM, Bad Girl said:

In my opinion this payment is only as a bonus we are here, and it is already very good.

This should be what most users here, think. But no matter how hard you explain them this concept, or let them understand the General Rules alone, they wouldn't follow as long as for the money's sake. They're just after getting paid and doesn't care if they contribute something or not.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

16 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

This should be what most users here, think. But no matter how hard you explain them this concept, or let them understand the General Rules alone, they wouldn't follow as long as for the money's sake. They're just after getting paid and doesn't care if they contribute something or not.

Not sure why they do this ... don't they understand English, so they think copy and pasting is okay? Or don't they genuinely understand how online forums work? Or don't they care at all?

I hope that it is a lack of understanding, but I am afraid that for some, it is just laziness and greed.

And even if you want to earn the maximum; how hard is it to give your personal opinion on things?? It's not like they ask for mathematical proof ... the only requirement is to post meaningful content in 101 characters or more. Is that too much to ask?

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

3 minutes ago, Ahmed dip said:

Best Bitcoin Mining Software to Use in 2019 ... Let the beast go! .... All Crypto Talk - Bitcoin forum A bitcoin and altcoin discussion forum, offering members a wide range of free features .......

What are you trying to prove here??? This is directly copied from the internet!

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I just read some technical discussions on the Bitcoin forum. Wow, there is some really good stuff in there! Those subjects (e.g. on encryption algorithms, and validating transactions) go too deep for this forum, but it would be great when this place also got more quality content and less "noise". Maybe limiting the pay per post feature to the Beginners and General sections would help to get more in-depth content in the other sections?

Edited by johant123
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

25 minutes ago, Baradi said:

This platfrom would become better if members do more  posting of quality content than commenting. There are a whole lot about cryptocurrency for everyone to write on.

As long as it is more profitable to just copy and paste, I am afraid that won’t change. Even good discussions are spoiled by members just posting random texts.

To be honest, I am about to give up. I love a good discussion, and I have the proper technical background to share knowledge  (and want to learn more about crypto economics and business myself) but all topics are littered with nonsense at the moment.

Edited by johant123
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Baradi said:

This platfrom would become better if members do more  posting of quality content than commenting. There are a whole lot about cryptocurrency for everyone to write on.

Do you mean publishing of topic? Well I guess that's will be hard because some members just create topic that is not useful or useless or there's some instance that the topic has already existed and will automatically delete and will be given a warning points, so I know many members are afraid to create topic including me but I'm trying my best though to find unique topics.

• +1 3

I agree with your opinion, Let's make Cryptotalk forum better, we should join this forum not to prioritize searching for satoshi, because cryptotalk is not a place to get satoshi but as a place of information and knowledge, training to think critically, and learn to express opinions, etc.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 10:33 PM, tarekmoin said:

Yes you are right my friend we just not onto focus just money, We have to share our experience about cryptocurrency and help each other of the forum member.  

I do agree with you . Day by day i am here i think its our obligations too for takecare this forum getting better and more educative . Trully this forum has give much for me even i am just new began here. Make me  easy to get informations about crypto world thanks to cryptotalk and Yobit 

• +1 1