Best Way To Earn Bitcoin For Beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes, this game is useful for beginners to earn some cryptocurrency, but for the senior members they know that this game is just a waste of time because the amount you earn is very small and is not worth anything

thank you for known an important news. this is first time i heard this game also known one earning game.I try to play it and gain coin or satoshi.

I think the easiest, most useful and rewarding way is to earn bitcoin by learning and publishing posts in this forum. Apart from this forum, I am not interested in any website or game.

You shared something very important and useful because earning method is one of the things we chase in the cryptocurrency world, but please how should are you that this site is legit and safe for use for the members of the platform, so please explain more, thank you so much.

There are a lot of ways we can collect bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. 

But believe me, it's a waste of time and not worth it. 

Learn trading or investment instead of wasting time on those games that offer money unsatisfactory .

• +3 1

I am certainly impressed by your post and the kind of content, you shred in your post . I think, your post is very much useful and valuable. If you are interested in earning bitcoin then certainly, follow the instructions and surely One day you will achieve your target of achieving a bitcoin. I hope, you will keep on sharing useful posts like these.

• +2 1

Thank you friend.

to be honest I don't like this type of games

but your topic somewhat interesting and I will try some of these games in the future

but can you give me more information about the games that you talked about?

You have to follow the basic rules and conditions of this forum, because when your business is successful you can earn Bitcoin, I can give you some advice such as not copying other people's comments, writing your opinion clearly and in simple and understandable words, and writing a comment containing a hundred characters at least.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Raauf QK said:

There are a lot of ways we can collect bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. 

But believe me, it's a waste of time and not worth it. 

Learn trading or investment instead of wasting time on those games that offer money unsatisfactory .

@Raauf QK  exactly online so many bitcoin earning methods really waste our valuable time, seriously if we want earn bitcoin then investment and trading are very good methods,

but these two methods not easy  as like everyone says these two methods need well experience and knowledge, so first learn everything properly then jump in these fields.

• +1 1

Now I am a beginner, I get bitcoin from this forum, and payments are sent to yobit on a daily basis, so I prefer to work here, because it is safe and honest. There are a lot of people who get some coins from games but I have not tried it.

The best way to earn free encrypted currencies for beginners is this wonderful forum, because it is the only honest location in its payments compared to others, so we are lucky to be here

My friend you are really right, this way of earning is very good for all of us, so I advise everyone to do it because it is really useful and wonderful, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Raauf QK  exactly online so many bitcoin earning methods really waste our valuable time, seriously if we want earn bitcoin then investment and trading are very good methods,

but these two methods not easy  as like everyone says these two methods need well experience and knowledge, so first learn everything properly then jump in these fields.

Dear friend, I agree with your comment. We need to familiarize ourselves with simple and then complex terms. Read the publications that are valuable to continue growing and if we want to progress as investors we have to investigate the methods and strategies that investors have used to be successful. But it is step by step, to continue leveling ourselves, if it is our goal.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

thanks dear for sharing this information with us and it looks like that it is legit game and trustful and we earn satoshi through this dear i am newbie and do not have enough knowledge and information about this so i will try this game in order to get satoshi hope so you will get good reputation and post more useful information like that thank you 

Thank you for this useful information that will earn us more extra money, but I want to warn everyone because there are many methods claiming honesty, but in the end it turns out that some of them contain fraud

I will try and check out this website I do hope that it is nice and friendly like this cryptotalk platform because it is nice to be earning from more than one place.

Actually, I didn't try RollerCoin, but by talking about it, I was curious to play it and get some scatches that would benefit me later and I think all beginners should try it too

• +2 1

Thank you my friend on this wonderful article with all the enriched currencies in general and the most important gain methods from the currency of the bitcoin my advice to you with all the confirmation we need knowledge of all the methods of gain from encrypted currencies and also all confirmation We need modern encryption and Crypto forum for simple gain For the currency of the martial and gain knowledge thank you very much

• +3 1

I do not think that these applications are legitimate, I have tried many of them and all of them were fake or fraudulent, and the profits cannot be withdrawn from them so it is just a waste of time.

I have not tried playing games for profit .. But I do not find it good .. Working in a CryptoTalk forum is better because we learn a lot and win, and through learning we can also profit from trading and basing

Hello my friend, there are a lot of earning methods, especially for beginners, first of all publishing good content in this forum and getting paid. Second, you can play games. Third, you can earn from investing and exchanging in encrypted currencies, and you can also earn from mining operations

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Friend, this information is good because now, thanks to you, the other people who have just entered this site will be able to know a way to easily earn bitcoin and will be able to test whether the information is true or not and from there see whether to continue with this way or not. look for others that can do even better to get bitcoin.

The best and simple way to earn Bitcoin as a beginner,is by making posts,you can make posts daily to earn some satoshis and talk tokens, although there are many other ways to earn here,but those ways are only advisable for Senior and more experienced members

• +1 1